Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you think compounding is important?

Compouding is always the best ,if you do compounding you are tripple your earning to be sincere so always do compounding but before such action is to be take ensure that you practice and learn how to trade very well this will help you alot to get more fund and profit easyly

Compounding is just as important as making deposit. The button line is that the trader is willing to invest the amount he has already earned. In a long run, if someone feels he is not too sure not to eventually lose his profit, then he can decide not to compound and only withdraw profits made.

I do not understand what is meant by compunding in Forex. But planning is very important part of this business.

Planning is beneficial only when we learn to stick to our plans. We need to become aware to run the trade accurately as per plan so that the ratio of loss can be reduced.e need to become aware to run the trade accurately as per plan so that the ratio of loss can be reduced.

I am using a trading bonus that I do get from posting and this thing makes me to be able to compound. I always withdraw my profit and allow the bonus to stay there because my broker does not null it after I withdraw my profit from the broker. This type of compounding is good because you don't have anything to lose.

Compounding is very important when its come to forex trading so you need to always try your possible best and be sure that you do compounding if your capital was not enough as well as for me I will never trade forex without knowledge and if my knowledge and skills is up to the task then I can equally do compounding

For me myself, what is important is for me to withdraw my profit and not to compound. I am trading with a broker who is giving free trading bonus and if I think of compounding, I can end up getting a margin call so it is better for me to withdraw my profit and enjoy the sweat instead of waiting and losing it.

When its come to forex compounding is base on individual choice some trader like it while others dont like it at all so for you make extra profit reinvest your profit is very useful you can make more money and see your profit and equity continue to grow in the market of forex business

That is true and if the trader knows that he or she is not having enough trading skill, then it will be better not to compound because it is the reason why some traders end up losing the profit which they have made before. Compounding is good for traders who can sustain their account.

• 3 weeks later...

You can't really compound your earnings in forex trading. You can only add more lot size as the more you have earnings. But in the long run you will going to get SL or worse MC or worse Stop out. Then you will going to realize that if you cashout your profit then at least you save some money. So far so bad that I make some bad decision right now in forex trading and loss 450 dollars. But if I cashout my profit I should end up losing less.

You can't really compound your earnings in forex trading. You can only add more lot size as the more you have earnings. But in the long run you will going to get SL or worse MC or worse Stop out. Then you will going to realize that if you cashout your profit then at least you save some money. So far so bad that I make some bad decision right now in forex trading and loss 450 dollars. But if I cashout my profit I should end up losing less.

It is very right that those who compound their money is at big risk. Imagine the case when you make profit in many of your trades and do not withdraw rather use the money to open bigger lots, would not you lose all your investment and profits if suddenly market go against you.

compounding system is good strategy but it is risky too because if we made mistake,we could lose higher amount of buck.so it is depending on us when we must use this compounding strategy. Newbies are supposed to withdraw all their profits when they trades because forex trading is a risky business and must be followed with appropriate care.

I do compounding and I do hope that I can earn big amount of money in forex trading in the long run. I can see that I can have big profit in forex trading. This is my goal and I am really interested to see myself having more and more money in forex trading. I am sure that in the long run I can say profit is really good in forex trading. This is what I am hoping to achieve.

Compounding is very good when its come to forex trading market this is always really perfect its always ensure that we trade in the right direction and follow the trend of the market to earn.

When you do compounding your equity get increase and you get the best you ever need in the forex market to succeed

It all about your trading strategy. If you compound then you also compound your own risk. Just imagine that you can trade and make profit of 100 straight times and you can end up losing all that 100 straight profit in just one trade if you do compounding. Since if you do compounding you are also compounding your own risk.

Compounding is a great way for anyone to be successful but the problem is we need to have big trust on the broker since most people fear that if they compound too much and just in case they need all those money later than they will have trouble with withdrawals that is why it is important to choose the right broker. I am trading with OctaFX which is trusted, reliable, regulated and also they have plenty of great features which can also help feel secure like Segregated accounts where we can just simply most of the funds with our self yet trade with as much as we want.

If we wanted to get higher amount of profit, we must use higher capitals too. It's not suprising because higher capital will
give chance more to get higher profit but in the similiar percentage. Many traders told me that we could use compounding
if we wanted to make our profit is higher, what do you think about that? Is it important to compound our account..