Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you think compounding is important?

I see that it will increase amount of capital and so we can expect greater profits but by doing this we are risking the profit earned along with capital and so I rarely compound and withdraw profits time to time. It all depends on how the trader wants to get his returns.

This option isn't good for beginners. I only take the profits every time I have it so I can made another good and fresh start to make another profit with the same set up we had so it will be more familiarize and easy to do it again. It's like sticking to our trading strategy to have the same initial deposit.

Compounding is very important. I do believe that  I can handle my account in here without any problem. I'm so happy with the way things are for me. I do believe that I can end up making some good income in here without any thing to say or do. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here without any problem at all. I'm sure I can and I will.

I am able to get my profit right away. So I will like to make sure that I would not increase my capital not unless I am much better trader. Only that I would try to compound and also I also want to recover what I have invested so that I would not lose money in case my capital hits MC already.

I see that most traders like me are trying to find this type better earning strategy, but who need the money that they are getting as profit for their household they should not use it, But for those who are earning and save to their bank account it could be perfect option to earn better and save the better earning as saving account.

It will be useful if traders plan to make order with higher lot. But if already satisfied with the current lot order and not plan to add it, then compounding is not necessary. I prefer to compound the profit I get because I want to make my deposit money increased and plan to make order with higher lot.

No businessman want to lose in his business. Because everybody does business for making money.Compounding just gives you nothing but loss!But it is also true that there is no business without having the risk of losing profit.Forex is highly risky market place. There one can lose all money. But we should not discourage if we lose rather we should try to take lesson from our faults.

• 2 weeks later...

necessary or not, depend on traders goal from market. for traders who have small capital probably won't compound their profit since they have plan to make capital increase high first, to enabling them trade with higher margin. while for traders who have high capital, probably will compound the profit since not necessary to increase the capital anymore.

Compounding is really very important. In fact I do believe I can handle my account in forex trading if I only know how to make it big in forex trading. I don't like to loss money in forex trading and I don't want to end up having hard time earning while I'm trading. I do hope that in the long run I can really become a rich trader. So I do like to focus more on earning right now.

Compounding is really very important. In fact I do believe I can handle my account in forex trading if I only know how to make it big in forex trading. I don't like to loss money in forex trading and I don't want to end up having hard time earning while I'm trading. I do hope that in the long run I can really become a rich trader. So I do like to focus more on earning right now.

compounding technique is a good way to develop my own trading capital but think that when we use the technique of compounding in the trade then the most important is your ability to trade this strategy with the knowledge and understanding that has been consistent profit

traders can compound their profit because they need it to let the capital keep increase, and in other hand, withdraw the profit to fulfill daily life necessities. however, when traders have small capital, and willing to increase it become high, they won't compound their profit.

I feel it is important to perform compounding in this trade but we also have to realsitik in this case that if you do not have a profitable trade with profit strategy then we would not be able to execute trades with compounding

get compunding  profit is more important than getting a big profit. Because the forex risk is very high. we can not predict exactly which direction the market will move. get a big profit is nice, but how much we will be able to survive with such conditions.

It's important but the more important is we should be discipline when trading. Sometimes, trader who have big capital cant control their emotion, greed so they trade with big lot size. For myself, i dont wanna be ambitious to get big profit, the consistent profit is better.

I agree with you. key discipline in forex trading. traders often do not have good emotional control. Greed for gain huge profits experienced by many traders. So take a large lot. I, myself,  not be too ambitious to get a big profit. small profit  as long as can be consistent it will be much better.

Forex is a most important business and it is better for students and womans. They can earn money from home so it is better for her and they can make more money by forex trading. So it is more important business for his.e and more money from here. So they need to learn forex.

• 3 weeks later...

Compounding is important for traders to increase their capital amount, with this way traders become easier when they want to extend their own lot size in order to increase more profit, this way also good for all kind of traders and until now still used by all kind of traders.

• 4 weeks later...

Compounding system is usually beneficial technique however it truly is dangerous too if most of us made miscalculation, we're able to shed better number of us dollars.
Nevertheless in the event we're able to help to make beneficial investigation, our income will likely be better too. Therefore it is depending on people once we have to utilize this compounding
technique.

• 2 weeks later...

Compounding is quite very much important because the more benefit of Forex comes when there is increased profit. In order to minimize the effect of putting pressure on our trading capital when it's small, we should concentrate more on increasing the capital.