Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Psychology in Forex

This is absurd. If we just have said of the use of trading psychology then, we are going to have a trader that is a psychologist. This does not make sense. We are not insane to think of looking for psychologies for trading. Yet, seems those members said of need of psychologist don't have experience in trading at all. Trading psychology is about ourselves and we discover it on our own and ask other traders, are they going to need of psychologist?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is absurd. If we just have said of the use of trading psychology then, we are going to have a trader that is a psychologist. This does not make sense. We are not insane to think of looking for psychologies for trading. Yet, seems those members said of need of psychologist don't have experience in trading at all. Trading psychology is about ourselves and we discover it on our own and ask other traders, are they going to need of psychologist?

i think there isn't any psychologist that people need in trading, it will make trader like a crazy people. from what i see that psychology in forex is quite different which we need to feel and overcome by ourself, we need to control it and with proper training we can do that thing by ourself.

I think it depends on the psychology of trading techniques used, if our technique is easy and profitable, it is usually in psychology will not be a constraint, but if the technique used is not easy to have patience waiting for the signal and measure profitable, it is the technique that greatly affects the psychological, so in my opinion is dependent technique, because this my own personal experiences.

I think aside from that all there are market condition that have some effect for psychology in forex, usually when market is bad people tend to try as the best as they can to make profit back, even with anger or with greedy, and usually it is result that give effect for our psychology in trading.

• 1 month later...

Psychology plays a major roles when it comes to trading in Forex. We should develop our mindset so that we are able to keep our emotions out of this business as it becomes a major cause for our loss in forex. Moreover, we should have a positive mindset when taking a position as negative thinking can result in losses where you could have ended up in profits.

In fact that is right :D, forex in this case heavily influenced by the traders and since mostly traders are human then psychology involved here, i think the right psychology management will help us to earn more money and also will stabilize our earning from this business.

Don't invest in forex if you don't know how to handle emotions. This is what I learn in forex trading. Actually the main reason why I keep on earning and then keep on losing in forex is becuase I go emotional when the price goes with me and I go emotional also if the price goes against me. Because if i'm earning I want to earn more and if I'm losing I want to hold it.

That is why you need to train how to control your emotion and i think with trade in real account is a good idea, but actually you need capital to do that thing :D, and by post in some forex forum which offering bonuses for you, then you can earn some capital to try in that account.

At the time forex is most important and popular business. There are many people who like forex business. It is a easy business but risky too. So we need to be cool minded when we can go start our trading. Then we can be success in forex market and be happy for forex. It is most important for all.

Forex is good for every students , because they can make money easily from here and they can continue there study too. So it is good for the students. Now i am a student and i can make money from here beside my study's. So i can say that it is best for the students and all man.

Forex is a platform of money, man can earn more and more from forex. When a man want to start a forex business he need to more knowledge about it , so he can join a forex trading school or he can make a demo account for the success in the forex market. Because it is risky too.

One thing I want to say. In my experience if the I keep on watching my position I get emotional and always try to open as many position as I can. thats' why I only open my position twice to three times a day to update my position. If I feel I can't control myself I even go out and take some break just to make sure I can still control myself in trading.

Psychology in forex trading is one of the most important things that must be understood and carried out by the trader. Many traders are successful because they understand about trading psychology and many of them also eventually gave up and lost because they underestimated. So for those of you who are serious about investing in forex, forex psychology must be understood correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Psychology in forex trading is one of the most important things that must be understood and carried out by the trader. Many traders are successful because they understand about trading psychology and many of them also eventually gave up and lost because they underestimated. So for those of you who are serious about investing in forex, forex psychology must be understood correctly.

Of course, since psychology also has an important role in forex. If we have a good trading strategy, but our ability in mastering our psychology is not good, then that strategy is not going to go well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, its hard to control the emotions if you're making like 8k every five minutes. Its totally possible. Can you control emotions in such winning? You can make so much money in ten minutes or an hour in a good market. So I guess a lot of adrenaline but it keeps us motivated and pump up so its fun. there is nothing wrong with emotions. We're human as long as it doesn't harm our trades. We must also reduce our stress and control our risks last all time though but its like the NFL or NBA. 

Psychology is the most important in forex. Because psychology affects our trading results. If we are psychology, are not good, then we do not need to make trades. If enforced, the results of our trading will be less good. Can also trading   we experience mc

The psychology is very important in the forex trading.If you cannot control pshychology mind then you cannot get success in your trading.The psychology is very important.

Why can't we all just take a deep breath and control ourselves? Its not that hard. All you have to do is open trade when there are money to be made and then you should be ok. The only time when you will have problems is when you open way too many trades and you are hasty and do not control your emotions, money or losses. Also, when you are way too greedy you will also run into a lot of problems. You should be patience and trade only when you can make money. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sure my spouse and i ended up being after the victim regarding my sentiment. it's not all to easy to control your sentiment. i have not really learned it still. however i realize our nation control our sensations. however it takes some training basically and getting a lot more know-how throughout forex making sure that all of us will not be governed simply by our sensations.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, since Forex is quite a psychological business, a trader should also learn how to control his psychologies. That is one of the things that is really worth studying. Psychology and psychological management plays a great role in Forex and sometimes, is the reason some traders fail.

• 3 months later...

Psychology is important in the forex trading market because it is the type of psychology that the trader has that will make him or her to be able to trade very well. It is when the forex trader believes that he or she is going to make profit from trading in the forex market that he or she is going to work hard and make profit.