Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Psychology in Forex

While it is good to remain positive as we trade, it is also wise enough to see Forex as a place where would only make profits from our hard work. It is when we are committed to hard work that we will have that good reward of the business. There is no road to greatness besides hard work and remaining positive.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just believe that you can make profit in forex trading. This is the main reason why I make money in forex trading because I did believe that I can make it big in here. I'm so sure that eventually we can all focus on having so much profit in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money and I do know that I can end up having hard time earning. But eventually I'm sure I can end up in profit for the rest of my life.

Each trader has a different style and personality. Some traders prefer shorter time frame charts such as 5 and 15 minute charts while others are more suited to the daily charts. It is important to find out what style of trader you are and then stick to that style. Trading with a low risk per trade and a good reward: risk on each trade will ensure your emotions do not dictate your trading. open account PAMM with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up 100.000 USD

Psychology is important in the forex trading market because it is the type of psychology that the trader has that will make him or her to be able to trade very well. It is when the forex trader believes that he or she is going to make profit from trading in the forex market that he or she is going to work hard and make profit.

Yes, psychology is very important in forex. If we have good trading psychology to maximize our trading result. We can hone our trading psychology using real account with small amount. You can try to trade with $10 in TenkoFx, share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD. We also can hone our money management skill using that amount.

Yes, psychology is very important in forex. If we have good trading psychology to maximize our trading result. We can hone our trading psychology using real account with small amount. You can try to trade with $10 in TenkoFx, share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD. We also can hone our money management skill using that amount.

psychological factors are very influential when we make trades. psychological factors can make us a profit or a loss. should we be trading if psychologically we are supporting. The thing that I do when trading in Armada

If you know the right from the left then you are good to trade in forex trading. In here theirs really not much psychological examination needed. The more we know how to trade the more we can make profit in forex trading and since we don't deal with other person its good to make some good income in here without any worries. I'm sure we all going to make big in forex trading.

While trading we face many psychological effects on trading. In fear , greed , happiness and sad mood our trading is disturbed. when we are in loss we are much disturbed. So it is advised to do trading in calm and normal mood when you are fresh to understand market.

To be successful in forex, we not only need skills trading  good, we also need to have a good psychology. Forex is a risky business. So that skill alone is not enough to be successful in this business. We also need a good psychology. That way we can be successful in forex. As good as any the trading skills  if not  have  psychological well then it will not succeed in this business

• 2 weeks later...

I think the successful trader is a trader who can minimize losses and be able to get consistent profit, no matter how big the profit is, as long as profits can be sustained. Every trader must have a profit target, respectively, and when it was achieved without significant risk of loss, it could be said he was a successful trader.

• 2 weeks later...

i am agree with you . i also prefer to use high leverages and also low lot size which instaforex give us and its very better for newbie which involved low risk. i also use this as a newbie although there was low profit and low loss but the most important fact that its real trading for newbie.

Hyipresult.com

I  am agree with you . i also prefer to use high leverages and also low lot size which hyipresult give us and its very better for newbie which involved low risk. i also use this as a newbie although there was low profit and low loss but the most important fact that its real trading for newb :huh: 

Hyipresult.com

Trading psychology is very important in forex. to have a good trading psychology so we can maximize our trading capital well. useless we have good trading skills but we are bad psychology. account for it by trading cent in tenkofx we are able to train the psychology of trading

emotions point out decision outcome. when traders remain calm, basically they are has chance to be logic and generate good trading decision. however, being calm and discipline require practice. traders unable to be calm when they are not get used still with risk and complexities.

In my opinion are:

Control your dream to earn million dollars by betting only $5. 

Keep calm when you get win. Don't be greedy.

Control your anger when you get lose. Don't spend all of your money.

Remember you have another days, you can trading again tomorrow.

Manage everything, and that's all about managing your psychology in trading forex.

@chuna Sure it's the most important component I believe with tiny chance we can easily survive long time if many time we missing and I believe in case you keep on extensive very long time with compact possibility than certain we can get experience and everyone knows knowledge may be the mater essential of results in forex . and for this i dont taking higher danger now but often low hazard Whilst receiving small reward.

I guess most of us are guilty of this one. When a trend is going bullish we are some how careful not to open too many buy position and when the trends keeps on going up we open a lot of buy position only to find out later that it reach its reversal point. And end up losing more.  I guess this is human emotional tendency.