Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Psychology in Forex

Well as humans emotions is innevitable as sure it will like to come one way or the other in our life, so I think it is normal to experience emotions when trading but the ability to overcome emotions gives us a shape edge at every trade. It may be difficult at the beginning but as time goes on you can be able to control it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes apart from knowledge and skllls certain natural qualitative attributes are also essential in order to excel in Forex. this natural qualities may include discipline, patience, control over greed and emotions etc. Emotional control is more essential when we incur a loss because during this time a person is prone to make hasty and irrational decisions.

I just see another bearish trend right now. Its so ironic that my exposure is just too big. I hope I can earn good amount of money in forex trading and I'm trying to grow my account and hope that some day I can tell myself that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading. But right now I just realize that I'm making many mistakes and even though I end up in profit I still just do feel that I'm wasting my time if I'm not going to invest more right now. Its seems an never ending adding of capital. That's what we need to control right now.

Either bearish of bullish we should still use the gathered information and facts about the market and not to be overwhelmed on what we see in the market as it might be a way for us to lose in that trade. Sometimes. we will feel that it affects our emotions which also affects what is in our trading plan. So, we need to be disciplined in these cases and learn psychology in trading.

remain calm and not disturbed with all of psychological factor during trading is very important. many traders struggle to bear with this issue and most of their loss caused by unable to control of their emotion or psychological problem. a lot of practice is needed to overcome this issue.

that is a good thing to do, remain calm will make us better in take the next action of our trading, but in fact not all can be calm, mostly of us become panic when our strategy doesn't work for us, and also it is quite hard to be calm, but at least if we trying i am sure we will remain calm

That's the problem. Many newbies and even veteran traders just want to earn in forex and so excited that they decided to invest big. Me I do hope I can earn big time in forex. I know that many will like to see themselves earning big and earning well. In fact I do hope I can earn big amount of money in forex in the long run. That's my mental focus in forex. Profit and I want to make sure I can make it a reality.

That's the problem. Many newbies and even veteran traders just want to earn in forex and so excited that they decided to invest big. Me I do hope I can earn big time in forex. I know that many will like to see themselves earning big and earning well. In fact I do hope I can earn big amount of money in forex in the long run. That's my mental focus in forex. Profit and I want to make sure I can make it a reality.

yes it can become a problem if we invest big but we don't have enough knowledge to manage that money in the forex market. Big investment alone can bring more pressure to a trader, even with small trade emotion can go really high. That's why everyone should start their career with as little money as possible, then they can build on the profit, don't put everything at the start, one might lose all.

Psychology of a trader in the Forex is to determine the results to be obtained, especially emotions. That is why we should be able to control your emotions when trading. Do not be easily lured by market movements.

in some cases i see that emotions really doing well to make someone gain profit and also make them loss half or even all of their capital, and you are right the good way in every trading activity is to control our own emotions when trading. that is one of the key to handle psyhcology problem in forex

Its take time to know yourself in forex. If you going to trade in forex and end up losing money in forex and give up then that's it. But if you going to continue trading then you can end up making good money in forex. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex and I'm hoping that some day I can tell myself taht I make the right decision to be in forex.

Better be before it's late. Because, many of the traders don't think or know their selves. So, its better to recognize ourselves and check what are the emotions we are usually have or behavior that we did not know or not notice which can greatly affect our trading. These will be possible if we have gain some experience so, it's fine to have some losses at first.

yes it can become a problem if we invest big but we don't have enough knowledge to manage that money in the forex market. Big investment alone can bring more pressure to a trader, even with small trade emotion can go really high. That's why everyone should start their career with as little money as possible, then they can build on the profit, don't put everything at the start, one might lose all.

i agree with yout more capital to trade means more pressure for traders and that is not good if they have much pressure, it will affect their own way to trade, if they can manage their own emotion while there are a lot of pressure that is good but if not i think that is not good for them

Better be before it's late. Because, many of the traders don't think or know their selves. So, its better to recognize ourselves and check what are the emotions we are usually have or behavior that we did not know or not notice which can greatly affect our trading. These will be possible if we have gain some experience so, it's fine to have some losses at first.

that is very interesting idea. I agree with that and maybe we need to know our personalities first in order to know what actually our weakness psychologically. by know it, we can focus to practice in the weakness and make it fix before trading with real money.

That is why if we have that huge sum capital our knowledge and skills in trading should be really fit to trade with such amount of capital because we should really know that if we don't have the proper knowledge, we are just gambling our capital in here so it's really better if you can start with a small capital if you don't feel that great.

And that is really appropriate for the trader. Should have done first if they can handle the capital and the strategy to work on it and if this will work out. It will need to also consider of the emotions which has influence on the trader's trades particularly in the last minute decisions. This is crucial and can affect the result of the trades.

That is why if we have that huge sum capital our knowledge and skills in trading should be really fit to trade with such amount of capital because we should really know that if we don't have the proper knowledge, we are just gambling our capital in here so it's really better if you can start with a small capital if you don't feel that great.

capital is in other side also give us some effect for traders, but knowledge also bring a lot of effect for us, in fact that psychological side of forex is about greedy and also fear of loss, if we cannot control of it we will end ourself, i mean if we are greedy that we will get nothing but fear is something different, it will limit our own earning, even i am sure in some cases it also bring bad luck for us

While trading we face many psychological effects on trading. In fear , greed , happiness and sad mood our trading is disturbed. when we are in loss we are much disturbed. So it is advised to do trading in calm and normal mood when you are fresh to understand market.

I think happiness does not have negative effect for traders it will be our way to become motivated and to be more confident and to do better things in Forex. Not only our trading is affected in the emotions but also ourselves that in our behavior and actions. We surely need to handle these things as early possible because, this is a big hindrance and major mistakes by traders.

Actually only newbies and traders who still don't have any idea or limited idea about forex who are prone to some mental and emotional problem. But if you are an experience trader and experience lots of of MC and lot of profitable trade as well. You just end up being numb as the more you trade the more you just feel that having loses and having profit is just ordinary and regular occurrence.

The Psychology of Trading can be a tool that can help a trader control and predict their emotions and decide based on facts. The lack of this psychology can be a hindrance for the trader's success since the movements of the market are pretty unpredictable.

it will make them as a worse traders, i think if they can control their own emotion then they will have bigger chance to earn from forex. and sharpen our skill in forex psychological side will help us a lot in trading. it make us become one step higher in forex. but still many new traders ignore this one

It's not simple to manage our emotions or even know what are the emotions that we can handle at all. Because, even we can say that we will definitely be careful with the greed I don't think we can be applied it so easily. It takes practice and experience how to deal with our emotions and slowly try to have gain knowledge about trading psychology.

There is one question in my mind now. If we think, the psychology in forex trading is really important, so, this can be, the psychologist can trade forex better than the average trader or broker. Well, if it is true, we better find, hire or teach the psychologist to trade on forex business. We do not know yet

actually not everyone that need psychologist, in fact there are some people that can success in forex without need any psychologist help,well i think also it is not easy to manage our psychology in forex, even this part play important role but sometimes people miss this thing