Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

FOMC is a nice news which always be high impact news, you can always depend on it and the trend usually stronger even lasting for some hours for pairs like AUDUSD or NZDUSD. I don't know why people prefer technical analysis but it will be hard to be accurate since there are more than just one liquiditors in forex.

I usually trade using technical and mostly I use it. I also try to learn use fundamental but still use demo account because market movement is influenced by fundamental too.

I am also more comfortable to trade using technical analysis than fundamental analysis. with the help of indicators then I could do the analysis teknikl. but sometimes I also use fundamental analysis with look at the economic calendar

I am also more comfortable to trade using technical analysis than fundamental analysis. with the help of indicators then I could do the analysis teknikl. but sometimes I also use fundamental analysis with look at the economic calendar

But actually we also can learn with fundamental analysis although we still prefer use technical analysis, like as with simple way trade based on news, we can stay tune on time that news high impact will released, and the we can trying to learn what impact these news to currency, it'a also will giving valuable lesson for us

You can learn both or even learn more about sentiment analysis which is quite different than both of fundamental and technical analysis. News with high impact is my favourite but all depend on the result. If the result is clear which means the result is far above/below the prediction(forecast) and previous result then i would gladly to open position and reap more profit from that.

Also make sure there isn't any other news that could hamper the pair which i trade with for example I trade AUDUSD, and i trade on AUD news, i must make sure there aren't any single news in 4-5 hours later that will hamper that movement, so there mustn't be any news that related to AUD or USD around 4-5 hours later.

• 1 month later...

Technical analysis is not a bad analysis at all, fundamental analysis still is the best analysis for me and i think the most accurate but by combine both of those analysis would yield more return later. Technical analysis is good for determine when it comes to open a position.

Although only using technical analysis but if any trader really understand how to trade with technical it will already enough to making good profit, but some trader might they prefer use fundamental analysis, and they really understand how trade with fundamental analysis hence also possible to making good profit

Embrass? You mean embrace? If tht is the case then  learning one of those two(technical and fundamental analysis) will give much more benefit. If you can master both, logically you are able to analyze from two different perspective that may give you better and more accurate view about the current or even the future trend. Trade in long or short term wouldn't much issue later on.

I am ever reading if certain success trader they only use technical analysis and not use fundamental analysis, but also I am ever reading iof certain good trader they use fundamental analysis, so my conclusion is whatever type analysis as we can understand with what we do hence will giving better result

I dont think only trade with technical analysis one may bad trader. because i know about some trader who only follow technical analysis . anyway for me i also trade with technical analysis and trying to understand fundamental and its very good if we mixed both too. 

I think it’s about what we can do better, if we’re better at fundamental then that’s more like able, if we’re good in other type then that’s something what we should prefer, it’s absolutely down to what we’re strong at doing and we should focus on that only. I do Technical analysis well while for Fundamental; I just go with my broker’s expert service.

It is not an easy thing to make profit at the Forex market. The successful Forex traders follow a disciplined way of making investment and trading at the Forex market. If you want to make profit at the Forex market you too need to follow some principles. The first thing that you need to realize that Forex trading can not be done on the basis of guessing. You can not guess the future of the market and make profit by trading that way. You need to follow the methods of fundamental and technical analysis to make sure that you make profit from Forex trading. Here we are presenting some effective tips that will help you make profit at the Forex market.

I dont think only trade with technical analysis one may bad trader. because i know about some trader who only follow technical analysis . anyway for me i also trade with technical analysis and trying to understand fundamental and its very good if we mixed both too. 

But not everyone able to achieve something like that. There are some who follow one but yes make profit but sometimes they should follow both or even exchange between the two. I trade with fundamental analyis which of course depend on news to take decisions and still make profit even i don't trade everyday.

Fundamental analysis is good and as well technical analysis is also good so never stop half way always ensure that you do the two type of analysis to get your prediction accurately and in timely manner that will bring you something good.

Both analysis are all good and fine we dont need to change anything here because in the forex market technical analysis stand first follow by the fundamental analysis which is the best and excellent.

So for such aspect I can say you are really a good forex trader the moment you start making money

Someone can still make a fortune from technical analysis infact for me I have to say that technical analysis sometime cover the fundamental analysis yes this is true and correct you need to conduct the technical analysis if at all that you want to make it faster as this will aid you towards succeeding