Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should be able to put the right position fitting so that we can get the optimal profit in its market. with continuous exercise will familiarize us more disciplined in trading

Including on keeping up with trading analysis, make sure to do it every time you're about to do trading.

Including on keeping up with trading analysis, make sure to do it every time you're about to do trading.

Making analysis is very important key in trading, which as trader they will making analysis based on their knowledge, and might each trader having different way to analyze trend market, and we can use analysis according our system and we use strategy that suitable with our soul

Huh? This is about the addiction to forex and not about analysis or so on, the after effect of course is something like that, but we talk about the whole addiction to foreign exchange not something like that. I think addiction in forex surely the worst condition someone ever feel, treat them through the right way is the best way to solve this issue.

Maybe the thread has been drifted so far, but the key is addiction of foreign exchange related to over trading, we have been saw lots of testimonial or something like that which is pretty much similar. The best thing just like you said go to psychologist, especially if the addiction already acute, only if that is not so acute you can "heal" that by practicing to be a discipline trading, for me addiction is based from our lack of discipline.

Maybe the thread has been drifted so far, but the key is addiction of foreign exchange related to over trading, we have been saw lots of testimonial or something like that which is pretty much similar. The best thing just like you said go to psychologist, especially if the addiction already acute, only if that is not so acute you can "heal" that by practicing to be a discipline trading, for me addiction is based from our lack of discipline.

The addiction itself came at the first place of our profitable trading, we feel that it's easy to earn some money that sometimes makes an overtrading.

The addiction itself came at the first place of our profitable trading, we feel that it's easy to earn some money that sometimes makes an overtrading.

I think many trader still stay in forex because they still get earning from this business, which forex included as great online business which as trader they can making good profit if already having good knowledge and experience, but many looser also they leaving forex in desperation because can't making money here

That is not the addiction but it seems like the realization about what forex is, i think in the deep mind of that trader they would start to think is this suitable for me? Worthy for time which i've been sacrificed so far? If someone leave forex because of it then forex is not worthy for them, but addiction is showing itself whenever someone is attached to forex so much even they cannot make any reasonable profit from it.

That is not the addiction but it seems like the realization about what forex is, i think in the deep mind of that trader they would start to think is this suitable for me? Worthy for time which i've been sacrificed so far? If someone leave forex because of it then forex is not worthy for them, but addiction is showing itself whenever someone is attached to forex so much even they cannot make any reasonable profit from it.

So the key is attached or extremely attached to forex and it is just like forex is the own lives, or maybe you are trying to compare this fx addiction with drugs addiction, am i wrong? It is right to do that since mosty addiction is nearly similar to each other and addicted in forex will never be good for anyone in short and long term.

As long as I can still make money with forex hence I will always stay here and treat forex as my home business, maybe I am not too much addicted in forex, and not always I will open trades because also will look on my capital and if likely faced many times loses hence will stop trading first until ready again

As long as I can still make money with forex hence I will always stay here and treat forex as my home business, maybe I am not too much addicted in forex, and not always I will open trades because also will look on my capital and if likely faced many times loses hence will stop trading first until ready again

Agree, you can take your time while learning this kind of side business and you can earn more side incomes in the next real trading

Agree, you can take your time while learning this kind of side business and you can earn more side incomes in the next real trading

Yes I have seen still so many trader treat forex as part time business only and we can learn forex while we still handle another job might in offline job with salary or another business, but indeed in forex business some trader already treat as full time business as main source income, all depending with our option to decided

When someone treat foreign exchange as the part of side job, i think that is not the symptom but more the part of they want to protect their capital from the uncertainty of foreign exchange because maybe they think by not participating on it for quite some time then the risk will be lower. Addiction is clearly visible when someone already trade without stopping, or so called overtrading is clearly visible to us.

Maybe any trader in daily trading they will always monitoring the chart that reflected real market condition, and as trader if they having good opportunity to start making trades hence they will trying to making trades to catch profit, but as trader might they not addicted but treat forex as business and they will making profit in business

actually yes, I'm so addicted on forex, I think it is not a bad thing if you are addicted on forex Provided that you are making good profits, but if you are losing every deposit you made then you deposit again because you are addicted, I think it is really big mistake.

actually yes, I'm so addicted on forex, I think it is not a bad thing if you are addicted on forex Provided that you are making good profits, but if you are losing every deposit you made then you deposit again because you are addicted, I think it is really big mistake.

It's very good if we can making good income through forex business, it will making us like as addicted in forex and we will always want stay here to increasing investment in account trading, I think forex also can as main source income if we having good skill to making profit in trading

• 2 weeks later...

It's very good if we can making good income through forex business, it will making us like as addicted in forex and we will always want stay here to increasing investment in account trading, I think forex also can as main source income if we having good skill to making profit in trading

It will make us but not really make us addicted, if by that logic we are already addicted to foreign exchange then we surely addicted to the other kind of job. Someone who addicted to coding , or addicted from sports and so on. For me addiction is not like that it should be something specific that really destroy your daily life, for example you suicide when you suffer huge loss.

Suicide because facing huge loss is very bad attitude and this is restricted many religion, although we addicted in forex business also need always pay attention that risk also as part in business and investing money in high risk business only spent money that afford to lose, if likely not yet having capital can using demo account

That is why i said that is as an addiction and in foreign exchange addiction to this business means that you have a bad attitude. But you must to know that people who suffer the addiction through foreign exchange usually don't know or don't realized that they have something like that in mind. To cure or to lessening the impact then they need our help.

Don't trade like as gambling and making addicted in forex but onbly waste of time and money, as trader that want to treat forex as business hence they need knowlegde and experience also good understanding to catch many opportunity

Actually forex trading is included as speculative investment, but as trader need start trading with using knowledge which here as trader learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis approach to identity the trend market because as trader they work with the trend market, and gambling usually will like as throw coin and this way is not trade