Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

Some people got addicted to foreign exchange, this is understandable since foreign exchange is one of the most notable business where people can earn a lot of money if able to trade with the right manner. This kind of act actually doesn't good but do you really know if you are addicated?
Please feel free to discuss about addiction in foreign exchange and what caused it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because any people that come to the forex trading business is have a target to make profit again and again as much as they can, example when new trader can make some profit they just think about how to do it again, if u already understand about forex trading u can do it anytime and anywhere, if u said u will addicted i think it's up to whose do the forex trading

Well expansion or gain bigger profit is not act of addicted, i think that is normal that people will expand or fall it is a cycle and our universe is a good example of expansion. Maybe i could heated up this discussion by give a few example of addicted person of forex. One of them is revenge, well we must recover for sure but revenge isn't a good idea. Usually traders who seek for revenge end up lose more, guess what? Uncontrollable emotion, Trying to take opportunity in more cases even that is just fake trends and so on, they easily tricked when want to revenge.

I am not really addicted to forex but sometimes i feel that i must revenge my trading i must recover as fast as possible, i must make more profit as fast as possible. Well this is maybe an early indicator for someone who get addicted but it would be good if you could share how to solve this kind of issue so we could feel helpful with your thread.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

actually yes, I'm so addicted on forex, I think it is not a bad thing if you are addicted on forex Provided that you are making good profits, but if you are losing every deposit you made then you deposit again because you are addicted, I think it is really big mistake.

It might be a good thing and it might a bad thing when you're getting addicted to forex trading. The thing is about when you could handle the risk of this business, as long as you could, you would likely to survive in this business.

It might be a good thing and it might a bad thing when you're getting addicted to forex trading. The thing is about when you could handle the risk of this business, as long as you could, you would likely to survive in this business.

Maybe many trader they felt addicted with forex, but if they still as looser might addicted with forex will become bad thing, and if they can making money with forex hence addicted with forex is good thing so in my opinion as trader that might addicted with forex they need use in general portion, just invest money that afford to lose

Addicted when you cannot remove yourself from forex, thinking that is just of your life. Or maybe you are someone who extremely attached to every single trading or if you focus too much on gambling, i mean you trade because you are overconfident. One of the warning signs is when your overriding goal in the market is to make money at all costs without thinking the risk. When you do this, what you are doing is essentially gambling

Why should someone remove him/herself from forex if forex is their own main income? What addicted should be redefined here, if i am a trader and keep trading in forex for the sake of getting money, isn't that addicted? What i think as addicted in forex right now is someone who cannot control their trading, greedy, and doesn't care about their own social life.

well, I'm not so far, and i think its not good to be much attached on something remember that you still have some other thing to prioritize, so better manage you time on trading and other thing so you won 't have difficulties when you do them both.

Well that is right beside if you addicted to forex no one would care about you, and the worst your real-life ruined. I know this sounds like bad thing but this is real, so avoid your addiction to forex. Just trade when the time tells you so and don't push yourself. I see the sign of greediness as the part of forex addiction.

Well that is right beside if you addicted to forex no one would care about you, and the worst your real-life ruined. I know this sounds like bad thing but this is real, so avoid your addiction to forex. Just trade when the time tells you so and don't push yourself. I see the sign of greediness as the part of forex addiction.

It's still fine if you're addicted to this business. But make sure that you never considering this business as a gambling that you would place your order without proper analysis...

• 1 month later...

well, I'm not so far, and i think its not good to be much attached on something remember that you still have some other thing to prioritize, so better manage you time on trading and other thing so you won 't have difficulties when you do them both.

Hm, you get the point there. I also want to point out something here since we know that everyone can be addicted, it is about addiction itself forex could be addicted but with reason, forex is  business it is where most of money circulated everyday, and do you all think if someone trade in early dawn or keep watching their position to cut the loss or profit manually is addicted

Hm, you get the point there. I also want to point out something here since we know that everyone can be addicted, it is about addiction itself forex could be addicted but with reason, forex is  business it is where most of money circulated everyday, and do you all think if someone trade in early dawn or keep watching their position to cut the loss or profit manually is addicted

Right, that's forex. Because we can earn money here, and it will give us additional income consistently if we really understand about forex trading. Although we lose some fund, but if our profit is bigger than it. It will not be a problem

Then that is not addiction if we keep trade everyday or anyday, that is because this is our job where we can feed our own mouth, this is normal for many people and not a sign of abnormality like what addiction showing up to us. By the way, people with much addiction will never let go of forex and trade with abnormal way like one way to hell trading, i mean trade with one shot or to be simple with all of your current balance.

Yes not doubt in the field of forex trading all that you need to is control your self and not been addicted to the maket as forex is somehow too difficult for the newbie trader so the first step which you must take is try and control the level and duration of your stay in front of computer

@hansonudo2, do you think that this is easy? Thou I know we need to control our self we dont need to be addicted to the market of forex trading yes that is right and now I can say forex is good and the best but you dont need to be much addicted to it to aviod greed

It all depend on how you want to classify the business for me forex is a good market just learn how to trade and this is the need to have a trading jornal if you dont have a trading jornal then addiction will come to stay but when you have it you dont really focus on been addicted to this business but rather follow your plans

Changing forex as gambling just because we are addicted to it then is not wise idea to do and not to mention that you should be careful if you start to showing some symptons for addiction, and thanks to you i start to get the idea if someone already treat forex as gambling then it means they already addicted enough.

Well that is actually make a sense if someone start to treat foreign exchange as gambling they are maybe related to addiction but  there is difference between addiction and less knowledgeable people, We need to know where is the difference so we can separate someone who is truly addicted to forex and someone who just don't know what they are doing with.

Forex is never gambling so we dont have to trade as if forex is gambling this is a good business for sure and that is nice to us so forex trading is somehow transmited,we do not need to be addicted to the business of forex all we need is focus and well motivated

If we thinking forex like as gambling might we can't survive in this business, because in fact to survive in forex required high dedication and always kep learning with never give up, although might we faced with many obstacle and barrier but we must always keep motivated here

Sure you will lose but do we talk about addiction here isn't it? The key is what is the symptons of addicted to foreign exchange? One of them is gambling i mean they treat foreign exchange as gambling trade like what they want and their prediction is just simply guessing without need to analyze the data which they got from the credible source.

Sure you will lose but do we talk about addiction here isn't it? The key is what is the symptons of addicted to foreign exchange? One of them is gambling i mean they treat foreign exchange as gambling trade like what they want and their prediction is just simply guessing without need to analyze the data which they got from the credible source.

Pretty much agree with this, most of traders who are addicted to this business might treating this business as gambling, doing trades with their gut feelings, not with proper analysis.