Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well, i checked the PTP discussion, a while ago, and there are still many threads that has no new replies as i am still the last poster on that threads. Though, i will post in here later as i have a goal and i still need 100 points which is equal to 50 posts. :)

For sure it will reachable for you to have 50 posts. Well I just noticed you really waiting for new replies in the PTP section why not try to shift in other section for sure when you back in ptp section you will just going to have few more posts and able to request for payment.

TCC is really one of the best ptp forum when we rank them in posting activities on a daily basis. TCC have a very good posting activities lately and i am really encouraged to post in here too. I guess that would be really soon as closing time in school is fast approaching so that means i will have more time so i really have to get involve in this ptp forum.

TCC cleared all payout requests on 28th Feb 2012, the last time, that was a week ago and there seems not much requests gathered in the payout section, anyway, definitely it is one of the fast paying reliable forums where we should considerably post active.

Yeah actually the activities in here are not like before but the activities in the hyip sections and gpt are still good though also not like before but i am glad because i have about 100+ points in here and i wish to be able to request my 2nd payment in here within this week.

I have come to know that the issues with the GoldCoin errors there can be fixed in just few hours, once it is taken to the notice of the admin via a special section for the GC errors, in case if you find out your points show less, we can complaint in the concerned section of TCC.

I don't know why they always have issue in gold coins. As it is pointing out their point system. Or their forum script really have problems as even it will be fixed by admin it will still going to reappear so we will not have a permanent solution.

I have a different opinion about TCC , sorry but I see that the rules there are very hard , add to that that the admin delaying in doing payouts , but I cant deny that TCC is one of the best paid to post forums , and the admin Nick is really honest man .

You definitely did not try to post here, are you? Because you conclude already that TCC isn't a good forum. I have payment request here approved already and don't have deduction so what you are talking rules that is difficult to follow? Admin is not delaying payouts but really busy offline.

I have not received any deductions here and on EP for all my payouts here and think to the contrary that admin is not strict at all. Yes, admin is honest and reliable which is why when you see people commenting about payments here they are not saying they start doubting whether they will be paid but rather anticipate when their requests are approved and then paid. Maybe admin should get help with moderation and just be busy with clearing payouts.

Yeah! TCC and EP such confusing. I have also not receive any deduction in here, i am glad because that was just a warning and it wouldn't happen again, as i've learned from my mistakes. As to make sure i am also spreading my posting activity, i am also active in Webmaster section.