Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well, for sure, your payment will get processed and will be included in the next batch of payments. I will be trying to get included in this batch. I will try to reach the cash out level by the middle of this week. I think, I can as I have not posted actively here these days. meaning, there are many open threads by this time.

Yeah i am going to reach my target in here also very soon and i hope i too to be include in the batch i wish to request payment in the next 2 days though this my first cashout in here but i guess i will be able to reach it.

why so long you reach the cashout here? I can get a cashout in one day on this forum but I do not force myself or flood the forum because I was asked by long distance

It seems that most of the contests were closed in tcc forum. Not sure if temporarily. It seems that the forum contests were really slows down when mod juz is not online to clear payments. So now, I'm not sure if there will be new contests or the regular contests will be back. So I only post for the meantime in the thread discussions atleast slowly.

I guess Im really not motivated to post much in tcc or regularly posting here. As until now Im not able to have payment request here maybe it is because of the some of payment requests in contests were still pending but no choice I need some funds so I need to request payment too.

Im also trying to get some posts in the forum yesterday and will try now to post in other sections not only in ptp section. And will try also to balance my activity in the forum contests since we only 2 regular contests active so not much time needed in those threads.

I haven't participated as of this moment in the hyip and forex sections. But sooner will try to participate as I usually get more posts in those sections. And I usually learn new things in those sections too. As I dont want to just limit my knowledge in earning online. Glad to have many members active in TCC.