Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What factor is help to consistent profit in forex?

Upul Tharanga

In my view there are many factors that lead us to become successful and start making consistent profits, but the biggest of them all is solid planning and strict money management, if we have that thing working then we will pull off everything, but if we don’t have plans than we will struggle. I am lucky that I work with Nova FX broker due to their stable spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 and excellent customer service that’s 24/5 active!

Trading with a small profit can also help us to trade better because with this system, we do not trade going to overlot. Now I use a lot 0.01 when trading in the Tickmill. Trading with a small lot helped me to stay consistent in getting profit. In my broker, Client can choose the appropriate leverage when they open the account or at a later by contacting customer support. The default leverage is 1:500. Higher leverage means higher risks. Trading condition : Forex instruments: 62 currency pairs, Execution model: DMA, NDD , STP, Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30% , Trading style on Exchange account: all trading styles are accepted including high-frequency and high volume trading with EA-s and algos, hedging allowed

To be in consistent profit, the trader also needs to be in consistent learning. Learning is a consistent thing and it keeps going on and on. It is better for the trader to always look for a way he can improve himself and learn better skills of trading in other to start earning better too.

To have a good strategy that is working is help to consistent profit. When your strategy is working well for you, then you can be able to also make some consistent profit but when your strategy is not working, then it becomes a big problem for you to even succeed and make money in the business and for you to also remain in it and become what you want to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Good strategy for sure a good factor but i think without your persistence in market you cannot make consistent profit. In here i am talking about weekly or monthly profit not daily profit which is impossible or near impossible to achieve. Persistance also the most underestimate factor that helps trader.

Good strategy without good risk management is another loss, if you have  a good strategy and profitable i am sure it won't be 100% profitable isn't it? There will be loss if you don't keep applying the suitable risk management there when you loss overall it could be higher than your overall profitable trading strategy result.

Patience is also good thing. If the trader is good at having patience, then he or she can be able to understand and develop his or her knowledge and make the best from trading. Knowledge is what is more important for anyone who has the dream of becoming successful because if you have a good knowledge, then you will be able to understand how you can manage Forex well too.

@unclegober : This one also a good idea and actually i am supporting it first because people tend to look for bigger profit they forget that earning less is better in forex this means reducing the risk too. As long as you are in profit and the trend is likely to fall don't hestitate and cut the profit.

trading psychology is an important factor in this forex trading. By having a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. factor to get consistent profits in forex trading is to always improve the psychology of trading. Psychology increasing it will help us to improve trading results

@aliforex, that is good thing too. If we join forums, we can learn how to trade and we can also learn from other traders who have more knowledge and more understanding of how to trade and this thing can make you to become a better trader. The main thing that the newbie trader should pursue is how to know the strategy that will work for him or her because that is what makes them that profitable.

See, that is true good analytical skill plus our management skill. With those two minimizing the risk would be a realistic way to be happen. Also what i want to imply here is actually experience, with enough experience a trader can implement those two things effectively and efficiently.

The only factor I see is consistent trading. As a matter of fact, you need to keep doing it if you want to get it right. Quitters have no place in success and that is one reason a trader needs to work out ways to make success count as well. It is in view of this that one needs to understand how to make things work for himself.

Consistent trading also doesn't resulted on more profit, this is fact. Consistent profit is actually a better risk management and of course profitable strategy, profitable doesn't mean that you will get profit always it is just profitable with less chance to lose and combined with better risk management you can get consistent profit.

• 2 months later...

I think, the factors to get a consistent profit in forex trading is to have a good trading psychology. By having a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. the key to trader success in forex is trading psychology

Well that is not the case i think, first of all trading psychology doesn't have any effect directly to the consistency, it is your strategy, your self-discipline, and also your risk management. Having those three on the good/ nice level you might be able to be consistent when make profit.

• 5 months later...

Making conststent profit ioss become almost goal for all trader, if any trader they can making consistent profit hence will get financial freedom, but how to making consistent profit, I think this is required good knowledge to analyze the trend market which trader can determine best timing to enter and exit point

That is what all people want to do, right?. In the end consistent profit according to most people who make profit is making profit no matter how small or how big that profit. But in the end, usually they cover all the profit in one month for example or in two months, but overall it must in profit rather than making more loss.

According to me, the best factor to help traders to gain a consistent profit is actually their willingness and also they must be careful each time they want to trade and ready to risk an intelligent loss, intelligent loss here is lose but with intelligent way, i mean like wrong prediction but still before you carefully analyze the market but what happen later the answer is different. Having it all will make you consistent.

That is what all people want to do, right?. In the end consistent profit according to most people who make profit is making profit no matter how small or how big that profit. But in the end, usually they cover all the profit in one month for example or in two months, but overall it must in profit rather than making more loss.

They're become always profitable because they know how to manage the risks in forex trading. Just like what you said, they could manage the risks so they are able to win more than their losses.

To have a good strategy that is working is help to consistent profit. When your strategy is working well for you, then you can be able to also make some consistent profit but when your strategy is not working, then it becomes a big problem for you to even succeed and make money in the business and for you to also remain in it and become what you want to be. 

Consistency could be reached by giving our best in forex and make sure to always follow the rules we created before and proven to be a profitable rule. Putting that aside, our chance to make profit is also considered to be a great factor which help traders to obtain consistent profit, the higher we have the more have chnace to gain consistency in trading.