Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What factor is help to consistent profit in forex?

Upul Tharanga

They're become always profitable because they know how to manage the risks in forex trading. Just like what you said, they could manage the risks so they are able to win more than their losses.

Yes, i know about that just by common sense. We should focus to make profit while able to lower the risk and the best way is by a strict risk management, with this way we can optimized our profit without losing more. Also with a planned strategy or tactic in forex, we are able to consistent more.

Discipline in trading is required by traders to maintain consistency trading. One thing to note is the use of stop loss and take profit whenever open new trade. Stop loss is necessary to minimize losses, but I think every trader has a different view. For me, now I prefer to use stop loss in any open orders I did in TICKMILL

I guess stop losses and take profit calculations is a must for every forex trader, its a part of risk management as every trader trades for seeking profits. However I also traded binary options which does not involves stop losses and take profits, the risk of loss is already known as well as the rewards.

I guess stop losses and take profit calculations is a must for every forex trader, its a part of risk management as every trader trades for seeking profits. However I also traded binary options which does not involves stop losses and take profits, the risk of loss is already known as well as the rewards.

It depends on what's the ratio of their SL and TP. But don't put TP too high and SL too low, just put them based on your analysis.

It depends on what's the ratio of their SL and TP. But don't put TP too high and SL too low, just put them based on your analysis.

Hm, is that has some kind of correlation with consistency? I mean to achieve consistency you don't have to set Stop Loss or Take Profit or something like that, what you need is focus and with its relation?. Trading need focus and with you focus more to your trading you can be consistent to achieve profits.

Hm, is that has some kind of correlation with consistency? I mean to achieve consistency you don't have to set Stop Loss or Take Profit or something like that, what you need is focus and with its relation?. Trading need focus and with you focus more to your trading you can be consistent to achieve profits.

Actually SL can help you gain more consistency especially if you’re trading with trend, so you can basically put SL on places where you expect switch in trend, so that can save you from massive losses and increase chance of making profits.

As retail tradere might still hard to making consistent profit, but still possible if any retail trader they can analyze the market properly and only open entries on higer possibility to making profit and not become aggressive in trading because just want to chasing profit

As retail tradere might still hard to making consistent profit, but still possible if any retail trader they can analyze the market properly and only open entries on higer possibility to making profit and not become aggressive in trading because just want to chasing profit

good psychology is a factor that is very good for us to be able to get a consistent profit. To be able to get a consistent profit when trading then we need to have a good psychology. we could try to trade with small capital used to be able to train properly psychology

good psychology is a factor that is very good for us to be able to get a consistent profit. To be able to get a consistent profit when trading then we need to have a good psychology. we could try to trade with small capital used to be able to train properly psychology

Good psychology trading is important, because although any trader might they already have good profitable system trading and money management but if still weak in psychology trading hence will difficult to keep discipline in trading, and good l;earning is key success in forex business I think

• 2 weeks later...

Motivation also could be the reason why people could get consistent profit than others, or maybe you should add experience behind. With experience and motivation to trade in forex or to make profit you alredy get foundation by don't recklessly trade and keep your emotions behind that may make you lose more.

Only one factor and that is learning practice and good analysis when this things are in place there is no way which a trader can not succeed for sure this is what I think forex need nothing but professional experience when such experience is in then expect something good

Consistency is reachable by the motivation, yes with motivation we can do forex trading without much hassle thus increase our consistency to make profit. Of course there are other things such as strtegy, risk management and others but if you don't hve motivation then you don't want to trade.