Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

• 2 weeks later...

Its nice that its back and start again. Its seems admin of this site find a way to become stable and paying for a long time. But same time I'm wondering how long this new boost of life is. I'm hoping it can reach next year. But lets see its all goes down to the will of investors to keep on investing and the will of admin to keep this site running.

Its nice that its back and start again. Its seems admin of this site find a way to become stable and paying for a long time. But same time I'm wondering how long this new boost of life is. I'm hoping it can reach next year. But lets see its all goes down to the will of investors to keep on investing and the will of admin to keep this site running.

Yes. If there are investors who keeps investing in the program, this will last for many years. I have read from other post in other forum that this site has been a year already so it is quite reliable to make investments here.

And the best part is if only JSS admin knows how to cycle the money to keep the cash going and earning. Like trading in forex or other means then I'm sure its will last for years. Its been done before. And if GF a hyip site don't get a court case in canada I think its will continue to pay until now.

And the best part is if only JSS admin knows how to cycle the money to keep the cash going and earning. Like trading in forex or other means then I'm sure its will last for years. Its been done before. And if GF a hyip site don't get a court case in canada I think its will continue to pay until now.

I agree to that. I am confident that this forum will stay for long because they have proven to their members that they are the best investment program on the web today and that they will still there to help members who wanted to earn online.

I have received my 2nd payment from the program. Here are the details:

You've got cash!

JustBeenPaid! (michael@bigbooster.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

• Date: November 06, 2011 2:47:01 AM
  • Amount Sent: $25.00 USD
  • Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!
  • Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com
  • Reference Number: DDAB2-AB6A2-63977

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Nice to see payment proof from the program. It just mean that this program keeps paying their members and they are very serious for running the program for so long. I am still finding ways to further increase my positions so that I could earn a lot from here.

But I doubt it. I don't know if its a joke but some where I read that theirs already JSS 3 plans. that means in order for JSS3 to be successful JSS2 will close down. So lets hope that its false. Also if its true. Lets hope that JSS2 will continue paying. Its really good to have a good paying site.

But I doubt it. I don't know if its a joke but some where I read that theirs already JSS 3 plans. that means in order for JSS3 to be successful JSS2 will close down. So lets hope that its false. Also if its true. Lets hope that JSS2 will continue paying. Its really good to have a good paying site.

What do you mean about that? I think that the JSS 2 is just a copycat. The realy jss is the JBP alone not JSS2 and it is merely a copycat.

• 2 weeks later...

I m having, the best time in my online earning life..

Jss has been a life changer for me,

With new products being added... soon like the Viral list, Fred says Tripler will fail in comparison to viral list..

this program is bound to go to a very long long time... and with restart option, i dont see any end to this program

• Date: November 24, 2011 1:45:35 AM
  • Amount Sent: $61.00 USD
  • Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!
  • Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com
  • Reference Number: 39AF3-8AC09-293A0

latest update..

(^_^) JBP/JSS - Fabulous Friday Update!

Welcome to all our new members!

The most important thing for new members

to realize is that you can earn a great

deal with JSS-Tripler. On our Blog you

can see that our top earner has earned

over $187,000. All of our top 20 earners

have earned more than $51,000 each:

http://blog.justbeenpaid.com/

These are exciting times at JustBeenPaid!

A big thanks to our promoters -- since

the JSS-Tripler Daily Feed has started

again, we're getting almost 900 new

members signed up for JBP per day --

pretty impressive!

Promoters can make up to $500 per day

(and even more) per referral, and up to

$250 per day (and more) for purchases

by their referrals' referrals.

To learn how to make this kind of money,

even though you may have very little

money of your own to spend, visit our

Marketing Training Website and take full

advantage of our daily, live webinars.

http://marketing.justbeenpaid.com

To take full advantage of this huge

growth, we're taking the necessary

steps to significantly increase the

number of members who actually do what

they need to become successful, for

example:

- reminder E-mails to attend our daily

conference calls

- reminder emails to members to confirm

their E-mail address and proceed to the

next step

- improved user experience in the JBP

Member Area, to increase conversions

- much, much more!

If you have suggestions in these areas,

please feel free to tell us!

Automatic placement loans are now being

given to members who haven't taken the

time to do what they need to do with JSS,

and buy placements for spots 1 and 2 of

each matrix -- these loans are give daily

for up to 5 placements per member, after

members have had 30 days to do this for

themselves.

Such an action is necessary to keep JSS

matrixes moving for those members who

are trying to actively get their $60

rebates from their JSS matrixes cycling

-- remember, if you don't do "your part"

and buy placements (and upgrades) for

spots 1 and 2 in each of your matrixes,

you're holding up the upline in each

matrix from getting their $60 rebate,

as well as keeping your own matrixes

from cycling.

Much more will be coming down the road

in the area of training and otherwise

assisting members on how to cycle their

JSS positions more quickly, but for now

we have the FAQ:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/placement.php

We have much more planned for the future,

and because we have a moneymaking system

specifically designed to be indefinitely

sustainable, you are at the right place,

at JustBeenPaid!

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann

That would be a good update from JSS. I haven't checked the latest happening now in JSS but will try to look at some changes if there is. I can say that the program is really rising from time to time. Members are very much eager to earn much money in here.

just wanted to know if you guys can access this site, I could not get access to this site, there is blog of this program, that I could access only, but not this one, main site, of the program, on trying this link,

http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I have got some blank page with error like this :

/var/www/vhosts/tripler.justbeenpaid.nl/public/index.php

payng_1.gif

Payment Details

* Date: December 01, 2011 3:11:07 AM

* Amount Sent: $35.00 USD

* Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

* Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

* Reference Number: CEB31-4A3A3-2B607

Thanks_admin.gif

When I visit my JSS synergy surf program, I saw one of my placements has been filled. Now I am almost full but I think it will still take me more than a month for it to fully hatched. I don't have money for now so I cannot upgrade for any placements there. Just waiting for someone to fill in my placements. lol

payng_1.gif

Payment Details

* Date: December 10, 2011 12:40:10 AM

* Amount Sent: $21.00 USD

* Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

* Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

* Reference Number: 719F8-9F546-0088D

Thanks_admin.gif

I can't open the site. Can you guys check if the url is correct.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at tripler.justbeenpaid.com.

thanks.

@nehmer

May I know how much you invested in here? I envy your earnings. How I wish I can earn that much also.

I can't open the site. Can you guys check if the url is correct.

thanks.

@nehmer

May I know how much you invested in here? I envy your earnings. How I wish I can earn that much also.

I did not understand why you are not able to open the website when it is accessible for everyone.I think you must be doing mistake in typing the URL or you must be visiting tripler.justbeenpaid dot com(edit dot with .),i suggest you to type justbeenpaid dot com.You will be redirected to the homepage for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried their 10 dollars loan. Just wonder if i will able to get profit using that and im able to ge some referrals who used the same investment and of course no commission but just wonder if those profit from the jss account if purchase to another position will give me commission already or still no commission because it come from the free investment.

I also used the 10 dollars loan to buy positions and after 60 days our account will be debited, my account has now 80 cents profit! I will try to buy postition if i will have some funds in my Alertpay if they only accept LR for us to buy positions but they only accept Alertpay when buying a position.

I also used the 10 dollars loan to buy positions and after 60 days our account will be debited, my account has now 80 cents profit! I will try to buy postition if i will have some funds in my Alertpay if they only accept LR for us to buy positions but they only accept Alertpay when buying a position.

In my case, since I already have purchased positions, I invited my friends and relatives to join under me and take advantage of the $10 loan that JBP is providing. But now, the upgrade in JBP costs $15 and it is down compared before which is $20. In JBP1 upgrade we cannot get commission, only in JBP2 and JBP3 upgrade we get commission which is hard to market.

So only once we upgrade in JBP 2 we can get a commission for referring but if we are not upgraded then we cannot earn any comission? Well, i still don't understand some things here. Yeah! We can take Advantage into the 10 dollars load to attract people to join under our referral.