Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I am happy i already have 7 positions here with $2 capital haha. all money are referral commissions.:) I hope I can reach 20 positions here and get matrix position once 4 of my positions expire.:D I am excited already to triple my money.:)

You are doing great in here khai. I hope that you will reach your target and so do I. I am planning to add positions by this month again after I can withdraw some fund in my AP. After that, I can pursue buying again positions using compounding or own investments.

JustBeenPaid Admin's News Letter Update May 01, 2011 10:47 PM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Special Web Conference - $100 Phase Starts Soon!

Hi Everyone!

You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Booster could dramatically increase if you do!

The start of the $100 phase of the powerful and exciting JSS-Booster takes place in a few minutes at exactly

11:00 AM JSS-Time (approximately 11 AM CST)

If you want to follow along, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at about 10:30 AM JSS-Time (one half hour before the $100 phase starts) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Quintuple (5X) your money today (if you buy early enough), or triple your money with no additional expense or effort, because you get 2 free placements - that sets you up to cycle automatically in JSS!

Does that make the $100 phase the best time for passive people to buy positions in JSS-Booster? Yes!

Just log in and click on "Daily Web Conferences"!

Get your questions about preparing for the $100 phase

answered live, and hear from people in the room who

actually cycle their positions!

Stop by and get in on all the excitement!

And good luck to everyone!

Carl Pearson

Marketing Trainer and

JSS Support Manager

My playing with Booster on yesterday and today didn't turn out well.

They failed in cycling even if I bought them 5 seconds and 2 seconds respectively.

Now, I'm looking forward to cycle with coming transfer of matured positions from the Tripler.

You are doing great in here khai. I hope that you will reach your target and so do I. I am planning to add positions by this month again after I can withdraw some fund in my AP. After that, I can pursue buying again positions using compounding or own investments.

well i don't use own money here now to purchase more positions , i just reinvest the commissions and daily position earning i got and I will withdraw $20 once i reached 12 positions here. or maybe after my 8th position I will try to withdraw $20 first then continue reaching 12 positions.

JustBeenPaid Admin's News Letter Update May 03, 2011 6:17 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

The JSS Test Drive System has just RELAUNCHED!

Greetings

Now is a great time to to experience

how our weekly launches of JSS-Booster

work, because

JSS Test Drive System (TDS) has just RELAUNCHED!

We re-launch TDS every Monday, to give you a

better insight as to how the real JSS-Booster

works - you've certainly heard how we re-launch

it every weekend, right?

So feel free to log in NOW, and buy as many

positions as you can afford (we've given you

$1000 of "Play Money"), and experience first-hand,

why JSS-Booster is so popular!

Just try to buy positions as early as you can

(just like you need to do in JSS-Booster) and watch

your positions fill and cycle before your eyes!

Have a great week at JustBeenPaid!

And feel free to contact me anytime, to help you

become more successful with JustBeenPaid!

Best regards!

Carl Pearson

JustBeenPaid

Training and Support

P.S. Be sure to refer to "Access Our Products" in the

JBP member area, so you can get better at doing what

you need to be doing - to speed up and increase your

earnings!

I bought one more position this morning so now I have 2 positions. Here are the details of my new position.

This E-mail is to inform you that JSS-Tripler

position you bought has been placed and

assigned to the following account:

Username: echoman

Invoice Number: 102408-50450

I am near to $10 in this program and will compound that to buy another position in JSS tripler. As of now, I will just keep doing compounding in here to increase my positions as well as my profit before I will go requesting cash outs in this program.

I have been advertising this site in anyway I can on many sites also, but for free advertisements. anyway i am happy I got 16 referrals already and 2 upgraded in JBP oh recently another upgraded and I got $15 commission on my AP account. I will reach 12 pos here before june hopefully without investing my own money :) as I just invested $20 here but I got paid already $33 so I am in profit already because of JBP and in JSS all positions are mainly referral commissions. pure free;)

@khai: Your fortunate that you have lots of referralsin here and I don't have any referrals in here to get commissions. That's why I am doing self investments but will compound the following earnings when it reached $10. I just bought 1 position in here using my JSS balance from my earnings so I didn't invest to purchase that position.:)

@khai: Your fortunate that you have lots of referralsin here and I don't have any referrals in here to get commissions. That's why I am doing self investments but will compound the following earnings when it reached $10. I just bought 1 position in here using my JSS balance from my earnings so I didn't invest to purchase that position.:)

thanks. Just now I purchased my 9th position as my 2nd level refs purchased 5-6 position today so i got $3 and I super like it. they help me always to add more shares , thanks to them all my positions are courtesy of my referrals and 2nd level refs.

now I am almost half way to 20 positions aim here in JSS , i seem to buy 1 position within less than 5 days because of the ref commission i get. :D

thanks. Just now I purchased my 9th position as my 2nd level refs purchased 5-6 position today so i got $3 and I super like it. they help me always to add more shares , thanks to them all my positions are courtesy of my referrals and 2nd level refs.

now I am almost half way to 20 positions aim here in JSS , i seem to buy 1 position within less than 5 days because of the ref commission i get. :D

Good to know that. you are blessed with good referrals that's why you get much commissions from them to purchase it to positions; thus, maximizing your profits without spending any of your own money. I hope that there will also someone that will join under my link to get additional earnings from their purchases. :)

ZetaFutures Admin's News Letter Update May 08, 2011 8:27 PM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Special Web Conference for $60 Phase of JSS-Booster!

Hi Everyone!

You don't have to attend, but I can guarantee you, your chances in making money in JSS-Booster could dramatically increase if you do!

The $60 phase of the powerful and exciting JSS-Booster takes place in a few minutes at about

3:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST).

If you want to follow along, you are welcome to stop by the Daily Web Conference Room, open at about 2:30 PM CST (one half hour before the $60 phase starts) - it will be very exciting, as usual!

Remember, we have a $100 phase tomorrow, so if you don't get your positions bought today, you can still buy them at the beginning the $100 phase, tomorrow!

You can still triple or even quintuple your money in minutes during this JSS-Booster launch - if you buy early enough!

Just log in and click on "Daily Web Conferences"!

Get your questions about preparing for the $60 phase

answered live!

Stop by and get in on all the excitement!

And good luck to everyone!

Carl Pearson

Company Marketing Trainer and

Member Support Manager

Couple of payments. :lol:

Date: May 06, 2011 1:18:44 AM

Amount Sent: $80.00 USD

Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

Reference Number: 509D5-*****-D727F

Date: May 09, 2011 1:48:38 AM

Amount Sent: $30.00 USD

Reference Number: 878A4-*****-1F526

@keuss: wow nice payment from JSS.. I hope someday I can cashout also that much from this site.

as of now I just have 10 positions and its not bad for a $20 investment and $33 cashed out amount. I am already in profit here. :) I hope my refs will keep purchasing positions.:)

JustBeenPaid Admin's News Letter Update May 10, 2011 11:37 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

The JSS Test Drive System has just RELAUNCHED!

Greetings,

Now is a great time to to experience

how our weekly launches of JSS-Booster

work, because

JSS Test Drive System (TDS) has just RELAUNCHED!

We re-launch TDS every Monday, to give you a

better insight as to how the real JSS-Booster

works - you've certainly heard how we re-launch

it every weekend, right?

So feel free to log in NOW, and buy as many

positions as you can afford (we've given you

$1000 of "Play Money"), and experience first-hand,

why JSS-Booster is so popular!

Just try to buy positions as early as you can

(just like you need to do in JSS-Booster) and watch

your positions fill and cycle before your eyes!

Have a great week at JustBeenPaid!

And feel free to contact me anytime, to help you

become more successful with JustBeenPaid!

Best regards!

Carl Pearson

JustBeenPaid

Training and Support

P.S. Be sure to refer to "Access Our Products" in the

JBP member area, so you can get better at doing what

you need to be doing - to speed up and increase your

earnings!

@keuss: wow nice payment from JSS.. I hope someday I can cashout also that much from this site.

as of now I just have 10 positions and its not bad for a $20 investment and $33 cashed out amount. I am already in profit here. :) I hope my refs will keep purchasing positions.:)

Keep compounding until your desired amount since you can take a big chance without risking your own money. :lol:

I'll need more than 20 days to recover my investment, then take a bigger chance by increasing my positions.

It's only 3rd time that I made a withdrawal. Was compounding for like 72 days. :P

It's great that I start seeing some payment proofs from JSS tripler. It shows that the programs is legit and paying. As for me, I only have two positions now but I plan to 4 positions at the end of this month. I'll buy one position by compounding and one position from the money in my AP.

Another one.

Date: May 11, 2011 2:34:50 AM

Amount Sent: $30.00 USD

Reference Number: 60BE9-*****-5BE02

4 positions were cycled yesterday and 12 more will be cycled later today.

Hope the cycle at JSS won't take too long. :)

The site has downtime yesterday but now the site has returned. They have fix some technical problems in there. I am still using my earnings to compound for more positions in here. I will just do that till the end of this month and for the next month. Maybe I can start upgrading and adding more positions using AP fund.

PAID.gif

JustBeenPaid! (michael@bigbooster.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: May 11, 2011 2:35:17 AM

* Amount Sent: $21.00 USD

* Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

* Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

* Reference Number: 4B9EC-7247B-03EFC

Thanks.gif

the site is still having problems today. i can't successfully log in. hopefully it will be okay soon as I wanna check my balance and make a cashout after 5 more days maybe also my 2nd level refs purchased 8 positions today. that's why I am kinda confused how much i have now in my account.:(

the site is still having problems today. i can't successfully log in. hopefully it will be okay soon as I wanna check my balance and make a cashout after 5 more days maybe also my 2nd level refs purchased 8 positions today. that's why I am kinda confused how much i have now in my account.:(

I think the did some work to improve the performance of the site.

It is very snappy, just very responsive to click. Great. :lol:

My referral's referral bought 20 positions today.

Quick $10.

Love its referral system. :lol:

payment processing is fast right now because the site is still new. we can't stop the slow down of that in the future because members are growing and that would definitely increase the payout requests too. as of now i am happy about this program. i will compound more this time so i get to have more positions and earning will be easy. i only depend on self earnings here as i have not referred any and lazy to do it. :P