Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

There's no need to worry - JBP is just under DDOS attack, and will be back as soon as possible. You may enter their conference room (http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,jbpdailyconferenceroom) to get up-to-date information about the situation, but there's really no need to panic.

But it seems that they're not paying the commissions during downtime (although it does make sense), but as long as there's nothing lost, it's fine.

Its been over 24 hours and still site is not back, i think JSS hit by a strong DDOS attack and thats the reason its taking a lot of time to recover from this situation.But i am sure investors still trust JSS over other programs and wont panic for it.

Its been over 24 hours and still site is not back, i think JSS hit by a strong DDOS attack and thats the reason its taking a lot of time to recover from this situation.But i am sure investors still trust JSS over other programs and wont panic for it.

I wasn't able to know about this attack because I wasn't able to visit the site yesterday. I think the site is back to normal now because I was able to logged-in and to saw my earnings was updated. This program can really be trusted so we don't have to worry since admin and staff are very serious about running the program.

Yeah, seems to work fine now.

But trust JBP? Nah, not really. Every pyramid, aka. Ponzi scheme program will fail eventually, since it's not feasible business model. Because the whole "income" is based on the funds from new members, this one will also eventually disappear. The restart feature is no breakthrough - it's more just agreed thing that once the program hits the phase that it's no longer sustainable, it starts basically from the scratch.

but in my end i cannot access this site well, i think i should try to access this site again tommorow to see, i just hope they don't have any problem here, and it seems that DDOS attack here hit them so hard, i never see they have something like this before

but in my end i cannot access this site well, i think i should try to access this site again tommorow to see, i just hope they don't have any problem here, and it seems that DDOS attack here hit them so hard, i never see they have something like this before

Yeah. I have read from the updates in the site that they were attacked by a massive DDOS that's why they do have some technical delays in their program. But according to JBP staff, they have already provided a protection to prevent further attacks in the near future.

The whole JBP site needs revamp very badly, since it's very ugly and hard to navigate. I hope they'd get someone to do that - I'm sure it would also bring more confidence for new investors if the site looked professional, which it currently does not.

But today the commission payments should be rolling again, so in around six hours I should see them on my account. I believe they will be paid.

The whole JBP site needs revamp very badly, since it's very ugly and hard to navigate. I hope they'd get someone to do that - I'm sure it would also bring more confidence for new investors if the site looked professional, which it currently does not.

But today the commission payments should be rolling again, so in around six hours I should see them on my account. I believe they will be paid.

With regards to JBP's design, I think that they will not going to make it look like a professional site because they wanted that their site will be a simple one with not so many flash and other web enhancements since this will cause a slow down of the site and it would be difficult to load. They made it simple, I mean the design, (although it is complicated when it comes to program details), it helps the site load much faster to any web browsers and to any computer models as well. That is their main reason.

now this site is back again, i am worried about them in this past days, but now they are still gaining some members who want to invest here even they have DDOS attack before, but i hope admin will be have better protection for future, and make sure this things will not affect the site again

• Downvote 1

As what JSS telling to us members have nothing to worry about because a similar incident also happen last year but that didn't cause for JSS to out in existence because JSS has a great system. I am not that worrying perhaps because i just have few postion, so i may afford to lose that.

With regards to JBP's design, I think that they will not going to make it look like a professional site because they wanted that their site will be a simple one with not so many flash and other web enhancements since this will cause a slow down of the site and it would be difficult to load. They made it simple, I mean the design, (although it is complicated when it comes to program details), it helps the site load much faster to any web browsers and to any computer models as well. That is their main reason.

"Professional" doesn't equal "littered with Flash crap, lots of social media plug-ins, few auto-starting videofeeds and interactive <whatsoever>" - quite the contrary. The loading times ultimately come down to each users internet access speed, so there's not much point in sacrificing the outlook of the website for mere seconds in loadtime gain for some users. And if someone really has computer that struggles to open modern websites, it means that their computer is at least 10 years old - and thus antique, to say the least - and they should change, not the content provider.

But seems that we only "missed" couple commissions, but as nothing was deducted from the total running days of our positions, we lost nothing. Just hope that such incidents won't be very frequent.

They are already back so no worries. And even some already got paid again. I think that sooner we might see no problem in the ddos attack as the admin stated that they have protection for it already which sounds good for me. And see that we will have only 1.5% in saturdays and sundays.

They are already back so no worries. And even some already got paid again. I think that sooner we might see no problem in the ddos attack as the admin stated that they have protection for it already which sounds good for me. And see that we will have only 1.5% in saturdays and sundays.

Yes. As what the JBP staff and admin have told us that they are now having a protection if there would be further DDOS attacks in the future. Now, when I logged-in, the 2% earnings which was not credited the other day was now credited by yesterday I think. So now JBP is back to normal again as I observed.

My two previous history in the financial tab shows that I got earned from April 2 and April 5. So it means I think two days were not credited. Well, I only have 4 dollars in account and wonder when will be the restart as it seems that admin's message does not show about restart yet as they are still fine with the funds.

My two previous history in the financial tab shows that I got earned from April 2 and April 5. So it means I think two days were not credited. Well, I only have 4 dollars in account and wonder when will be the restart as it seems that admin's message does not show about restart yet as they are still fine with the funds.

Yeah. I think it will take more weeks if they will implement a restart in the program because of the new changes happen in the daily earnings. Since during weekends we will now be credited 1.5% instead of 2%. But still the same during weekdays. So, it will take time for restart to happened because of this implementation.

Well, i just recently read the news posted on a discussion actually i just ignore that when i received in my email but there is something important with the updates Saturday and Sunday will give us 1.5% and we will not earn five dollars for our 10 dollars in here.

we will not earn five dollars for our 10 dollars in here.

Yes we will, that won't be changed. Copy from JBP main site:

Daily earnings for Saturdays and Sundays are reduced to 1.5% until further notice to compensate for reduced fundings on weekends. JSS-Tripler positions will continue to return a total of $15 or 150% -- it will just take a few days longer.

This slight adjustment could significantly increase the time between restarts.

today i just make payment request here and i hope admin will be paid me in 24 hours, but let see about that. i see they have lower rate for LR, from what i see i get about 5% fee include the fee for LR, so far i feel fine with that things. and it seems we need long time to reach 150% here LOL

The restart will be happening soon - just as thought:

Within the next 2 weeks or so, a Restart

will be done:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/restart.php

The "position cut-off date" is 4/7/12.

This means that all JSS-Tripler positions

bought on or after 4/7/12 will NOT be

affected by the Restart. So any JSS-Tripler

positions you buy from now on will not

be affected by the coming Restart.

The best time to buy JSS-Tripler positions

is immediately after a Restart. Any

positions you buy during the coming weeks

will effectively be the same as buying

JSS-Tripler positions immediately after

a Restart. The chances are very good that

there won't be another Restart for about

90 days, meaning the positions you buy

now will mature, paying out 150%, before

the next Restart.

The "account cut-off date" will be set

around 3/24/12 -- JSS-Tripler accounts

opened on or after this date will not be

affected by the Restart.

During the coming days, more details

of the Restart will be revealed. The

overall impact on JSS-Tripler earnings

will be far less than in the case of

the previous Restart.

This is also a great time to promote

JSS-Tripler, because new accounts and

positions will not be affected by the

Restart.

how long this restart will be? i will hope i can get more bucks into my account before this restart happen, so i can restart to buy some position here $40 is a good start here, and waiting it to going bigger. it seems many members panicking here because of this restart LOL

how long this restart will be? i will hope i can get more bucks into my account before this restart happen, so i can restart to buy some position here $40 is a good start here, and waiting it to going bigger. it seems many members panicking here because of this restart LOL

Well. Yes. that is a good start if you are a new investor in the program. Then you can do compounding when you reach $10 in your balance to increase your earnings in here. I don't think that we should panic from these restarts because restarts will also help our matrices to be filled. right? so it would help somehow in other way.

Well. Yes. that is a good start if you are a new investor in the program. Then you can do compounding when you reach $10 in your balance to increase your earnings in here. I don't think that we should panic from these restarts because restarts will also help our matrices to be filled. right? so it would help somehow in other way.

i am also upgraded members here, so if my 4 of my position here expired they will go into the JSS matrix here, and i hope after this reset time i will get one or two of my matrix position get cycled so i can earn a good amount from that, it is about $120 from that 2 position cycled