Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

well, i just upgraded my account here to get some position from the position that expire in my account, i still waiting for my JSS matrix here to be done, i only have 2 position left and also trying to promote more about this site to other people.

So, when we upgrade in here, there should be timing when you have four position that is nearing to expire? One of my position expired already but i am not upgraded yet.

Yes, there's no reason to upgrade before your fourth Tripler is about to mature - those left as pending will still be counted in, as long as you're upgraded when the fourth position matures.

I didn't know this, so I upgraded before my first one expired, but it doesn't matter really.

I know that from the start that even if you upgrade after 3 of your positions expired, it is still ok for as long as you will upgrade before the 4th position expires for you to get the matrix position. I am still waiting for my matrix to be filled so that I can get the $60 rebate.

I've no daily earnings from yesterday - anyone else having the same "issue"? This is making me kinda uneasy when looking at the earnings history:

Date Invoice No. Transaction

Amount

2012-03-29 14:11:19 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 2.00

2012-03-28 18:34:43 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 2.00

2012-03-27 12:33:06 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 2.00

2012-03-26 13:41:20 *-* Payment for New Position(s)

$ -10.00

2012-03-26 13:41:00 *-* Funding from JSS Account

$ 2.80

2012-03-26 12:39:12 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 1.80

2012-03-25 12:27:03 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 1.80

2012-03-24 12:29:48 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 1.80

2012-03-23 12:35:27 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions

$ 1.80

I am also facing the same problem the big problem is that i just made up my mind to invest in here with my personal bucks which was 230 i purchase five jss positions and it hasn't been displayed for the past five hours my ref purchase 10 jss tripler positions and i got nothing.GOD!!!

I am also experiencing the same problem. The earnings is not updated and I got the last earnings from march 29 and there is no recent earnings from yesterday which is march 30. Other forums said that they undergone maintenance so all we need to do is just to wait after the maintenance.

I don't see JBP just disappearing, since the admins make a lot of money with it, so I reckon the issues with last few days will get fixed eventually. I hope fast, and I hope they run the restart so I could continue investing with confidence.

I just recently invested here and you praying for a restarter? Well,i think you should just invest because it has just been two months after the restarter probably it will still last for two or three months.

I don't pray - such action serves no practical purpose in life.

But yes, I'm hoping for the restart to happen soon, since I'd like to invest more, but don't really want to risk it when the restart might be very near. While one shouldn't really lose that much in the restarts (just get lower daily earning due to part of the positions being refunded or converted into JSS positions), I'd rather start off from a "clean table" and get more out of my Tripler positions via the daily earnings, rather than skipping Tripler and going directly to JSS.

I just noticed that about one hour ago I got paid, so I guess that's from yesterday. The payment time is starting to grow quite long it seems.

I don't pray - such action serves no practical purpose in life.

But yes, I'm hoping for the restart to happen soon, since I'd like to invest more, but don't really want to risk it when the restart might be very near. While one shouldn't really lose that much in the restarts (just get lower daily earning due to part of the positions being refunded or converted into JSS positions), I'd rather start off from a "clean table" and get more out of my Tripler positions via the daily earnings, rather than skipping Tripler and going directly to JSS.

I just noticed that about one hour ago I got paid, so I guess that's from yesterday. The payment time is starting to grow quite long it seems.

haha same here dude, i will left all the position here and withdraw all the bucks i have, you know i just loss too much here and i want to get my money back here, also with that problem i am worried to put my money here now

There seems to be a little update on JBP main site about the current situation:

Due to unprecedented growth the processing of JSS-Tripler purchases and earnings has been delayed for a number of hours.

Earnings will be posted soon. Thank you for your patience.

I noticed that my today's payment was pretty much in the normal time, so I guess if the delays really spring from exponential growth in purchases of positions, then that'd mean that there's no need for restart in the near future. But we shall see - I'll still refrain from putting bigger amounts in :P

I think that delays in earnings and payments in JBP is now going back to normal since I was credited 2% yesterday and that is two 2% earnings and supposed to be one 2% earnings is from March 30 because I wasn't credited that time due to this delays.

True, but there's still delays in new position placement I see. But since they've stated that that's the root cause of the whole situation, I guess there's no need to worry about it. But I really wonder how long this will continue? And will there be restart in the near future or not?

True, but there's still delays in new position placement I see. But since they've stated that that's the root cause of the whole situation, I guess there's no need to worry about it. But I really wonder how long this will continue? And will there be restart in the near future or not?

I really don't know about that matter but whatever be their plans about having a restart or not, let's just hope that all of us will get benefits. With the delays, I think they are already fixing all those things that needs to be fix so that the program will go smoothly as before.

well,i just got my ref commission which means that my ref jss tripler positions have been displayed also three of my jss tripler have been displayed remaining two jss tripler and 5 of my jss positions to be displayed.

That's great. Now I think your concern about your positions and your ref commissions have already been posted in the program right? So that only means that we just need to wait patiently because I know that admins and other staff is doing their duties to fix all of these delays.

Well, i do wait for the next restart! I will surely buy five to ten position, will depend of the availability of my funds because JSS is very profitable, it seems restart won't happen this early but no one can tell when it will happen because the Admin is also depending on the income from new purchases. :)

No, there's no need for referrals in JBP. I think they do hasten the maturation os JSS matrices, but without refs one can just purchase placements to fill them, and get $40 instead of $60 - that's still pretty neat income considering that the actual positions are free for upgraded members.

Sure having active referrals is beneficial, but not crucial for good income from JBP.

I am really confuse i was about to buy a lot of position before but when i knew about the restart and matrix then i'd think that it is a must to have a referrals to fill your matrix but seems it is not that crucial as your matrix will be cycled. Anyway, how about that placement we'll just spend 20 dollars then our matrix will be cycled?

It seems to me that you're completely lost in about how the system even works. Read the FAQ's and tutorials on JBP site, and attend to their conferences if possible (or listen to the recordings) to understand how it works - it eases up the usage a lot when you know what's actually happening.

justbeenpaid isn't accesible to me for the past two hours what is really happening i have been trying perhaps not working.obviously the admin might have made away with our money and if that is true the i am already finished.

I read there's currently DDOS attack originating from mainly Korea going on, so no reason to go screaming scam yet. I'm sure they'll get back soon enough, and since the commissions are paid without interaction from the users, then it doesn't really matter if the site is reachable or not. Sure for those willing to invest more this causes some delay.

this site getting bad, i mean i cannot access this site today, well i don't know how much other people invest here but i need to get my bucks back in here, and if they are back maybe i will think back again, if they back in this week