Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so much dislike discussing about traffic to a website because it is more less like a referral thing,so I don't even visit the section. I am really impressed with the activity in this forum,I submitted my payment request 2 days ago and now I have gotten to another payout. I can't request unless the initial one gets cleared.

It's nice that the activity here is doing very well. Although I don't try to post a lot. I know that they have some rule also. I just try to post moderately when I have the time to post in the site. But I don't think I will be able to post here everyday. I just have some free time for this week.

The activity has to do well,this is the only forum that pays 3 cents for making replies and 4 cents for creating threads and the forum pays so fast,so I don't see a way that the forum will not be stable. This forum happens to be my best forum for now. I am actively posting in it.

If I own today it has made ​​a payment request to the 2, I am also very pleased to be making quite a good post on this forum, I just hope a moderator immediately approve my payment request and could soon be in the process by admin.

Well i think you just need to contact the admin about this well i got paid in here few days back and i think i have to increase my activity in here so i will be able to reach minimum cashout in here well i think i should be able to get atleast two casshout in here before christmas.

Yes it is true that you say that the members are very active in this forum, but I was very disappointed as I have said in another account on this forum, but I have not a problem with this issue and now I start to make a post back in this forum.

I was disappointed by the admin behaviour there. I noticed that admin was unhappy with the too much  posting of an individual poster.Forum is loosing popularity as compared to evoloution of that forum. Admin should either increase the rate or admin should introduce the more methods to increase the earnings .

I have waited for one month already and no payment since I use paypal the admin never have sufficient funding and I don't see any difficulty for them to get it so I don't think I will try to post there anymore since I never get pay on time anyways.  I mean waiting for one month for two bucks is just not the thing to do and I can post anywhere else and get pay eventually. I think the admin there have issues. He pays others in a week so its very unfair treatment.