Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Atlast after a very long time  i got my first payment from the forum. I requested for 5$ here and i was also having 3 infractions and some warnings from admin for posting some kind of high profit hyip threads which was not allowed by admin mentioned in their rules. I got some deduction upto 15%  but i am happy that today i finally got paid.. Thanks admin..

gcyl.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got paid today so I'm happy via paypal. I'll be making more post there as its unlimited so rare to find beside moneytalk village. Now, moneytalkvillage has been hacked but they will be back soon. I guess they do not pay for junk post here. They took out evelen of my post and about the same amount for most posters. They subtract them out so we don't get full pay but its still better than nothing. As long as they pay which is better than some forums who pay like once every three months. 

o thats great i got my 2nd payment. I requested for my payment about 2 days and today i finally received it .

Created_↓ Action Batch From/To Account Amount Fees Balance Details

03:59 25.09.13 Receive 35561571 U1369276

Money Earning Forum +2.7 24.54 Received Payment 2.7 USD from account U1369276.

www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks mef admin

• 2 weeks later...

There are many other forums that do not do deductions and offer 4 cents per thread so the site has some competition. Plus no one there talk forex so its hard to talk forex and cash out. How can anyone cash out when they do not pay for any section at all except forex, ptp, and hyips. I mean come on the site has to have better programs for posters if they want it to be busy. The website doesn't even load. It takes me forever just to get around it. I do not post spams but always get like 20c deductions and its very difficult on the poster since the rate is low and then you get deduction. 

I just got paid recently too. This time I had less spams removal. I had like 8 instead of 11 last time but it still hurt cause I don't see how I spammed them. Anyways, I think they are really strict regarding that but no reason why they should pay for spams as there are some apparent spammers there who only give one line and then take off. Also, they say they have a rate increase so I'm waiting for that. Also, if they change the color of their website, it might appeal advertisers and posters. 

I just got paid recently too. This time I had less spams removal. I had like 8 instead of 11 last time but it still hurt cause I don't see how I spammed them. Anyways, I think they are really strict regarding that but no reason why they should pay for spams as there are some apparent spammers there who only give one line and then take off. Also, they say they have a rate increase so I'm waiting for that. Also, if they change the color of their website, it might appeal advertisers and posters.

It is not that you spammed the forum before you get those unwanted posts,that's just the way this forum operates,there are some of your posts that are not satisfactory to the admin and when admin sees such posts he counts it as unwanted posts. Even monitors that doesn't make any mistakes,all they do is copy and post there payment proofs and they experience this deductions.

I'm still trying to make more post on the site since I have been quite inactive here. So lately I have started posting but usually few post only like four post daily. But I hope that I would be able to bring my usual activity on the site just like before. If I would be able to post at least ten daily then I would be happy. I'm going to request payout later and hopefully fast payment just like before.

Why making few posts in the forum. I guess you are not aware that the forum is now paying high post rates. Creating a thread in the hyip and PTP section pays 4 cents while making replies pays 3 cents. I will not be active in the forum for a week as I have been banned for 1 week.

Well I recently joined MEF and hope to get paid from MEF in about 2 weeks or so because I am also not much active there and do not have much points in my account as well, however I hope that my experience at MEF would be better than that of MMF because MMF stopped paying. 

Also I don't like the fact at MEF that only a few sections are paying most are non-paying.

That's very correct,apart from the high post rates,I have been very active here because the admin makes sure that he processes payments in the forum on time. I was recently banned in the forum for one week for pushing admin to process payments but honestly that wasn't my intentions. Anyway,I will resume activity immediately my ban expires.

Same here,I only make posts in the PTP and HYIP section but when I have payment proofs to post,I will post it because posting payment proofs pays a cent for a post. I just can't wait for my ban to be lifted cos I really need to earn from the forum.

I mostly like to stick with the relax and sharing section because it also pays 1 cent and posting there is very easy, on the other hand I like the discussion over there as well and it is a way I can tell people about my likes and dislikes and other knowledge including gossips.

Yes,the relax section is also a paying section,I don't make posts in that section simply because I hardly have the time to post there as I need to make posts in other forums. The only thing that will make me to post in that section is if other forums are not paying.

Yes I think you would not be posting there because it is low paying if compared to other paying section, however in a way you are right because time management is hard when we have joined more than 2 forums because we need to give time to all of the forums.