Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been able to continue posting here if I am very much busy in other site. anyways I am im done posting on the site for today. there's no more activity for now and so I can not make another round of posting. I am just hoping that tomorrow I can do more for that I would be able to reach my goal of 500 points sooner

I can see that you are so active in this forum,I have stopped been active here since I was giving an infraction,I don't know why the mods are fond of giving infraction to members mistakenly and I can see that another member complained about this same issue. You can see it here http://goldentalk.co...9964#post839964

Don't blame the mods because there are too many HYIP monitors who blindly post their payment proofs all around the HYIP discussion threads and mods are humans and are bound to make mistakes. But anyway please send a PM to those mods who gave you the infraction wrongfully. I am sure they will reverse it once they see their mistakes.

We should not stop posting on the site and we should not slow down In posting here because it's the one of the best site we have around. I have received infractions myself but I have not stopped posting just because of that. Anyways I am just hoping that the activity here would pick up soon.

@indieover,you have received an infraction as well,why are the mods just giving infraction haphazardly without taking there time to see the real forum violators. Anyways we are different,with the infraction there is no how I can be motivated to make posts in the forum.

Anyway if you guys really think that moderators have given you a warning or infraction wrongly, it is better to send them a private message and ask them to check again properly. There are too many real forum violators especially in the HYIP section so it is inevitable that mods give infractions wrongly to members. And honestly, how would you know if mods are not taking actions against those real forum violators ?

It's really wonderful to post on the site i have already reached 500 points by now. So I do not have any problem posting on the site . I do enjoy my activity here daily. Those people get discourage on getting active on the site I just hope that you would post again here soon .

I think the site has improved a lot as I could observe some changes there. I also got paid within 72 hours of requesting.

The amount of 1.81 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1369276->U4854513.

Date: 04:51 12.08.13.

Batch: 30823577.

I'm still think i am doing very well on the site, though there's are days I'm not able to post but I don't forget to get back on the site. So for now I'm very near another payout on the site. But I have notice that the admin didn't update the winners on the contest for quite sometime already. So I'm just hoping that the admin would be able to update that thread already.

my first but Contest payment received:::

06:51 18.08.13 Receive 31580848 U1369276

Money Earning Forum +1.00 4.82

Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U1369276.

Thanks admin for the payment long live money earning forum.........................................

Recently, i got paid by MEF but with an infraction for a just a post in which i made a slight mistake. I asked the mod to reverse the infraction stating my reasons but he refused. I just had to accept my fate like that. I may be checking the forum from time to time though.

So what is the effect on your account if you have received infraction besides points getting deducted from your payment request. So I think it's not a big deal having infractions here. We can still request payout and receive payment anyway even if we have received infraction. I'm not posting that often because I'm just too busy lately.

The infraction is to expire on the 30th of this month and i dont really know if i can still make posts in the forum or whether i will have to wait for the infraction to expire before being able to make posts. I will have to review the forum rules and regulations in order to confirm this.

Why not try to make one post so that you would know if you are still allowed to post even if you havesome infractions. But anyways I can see that a lot of discussions on the ptp sections had been closed so that's why is hard for me to make a lot of post on the site lately.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some new developments in MEF and it seems the paying sections have been increased. I guess this will attract more posters as they can see more places to post and be sure they will get paid for it. I have made my second payment request and waiting approval and subsequently, payment.

i can say that i feel good about this paid to post program. Posting rates could be better, but i am comfortable with the current rates. If i keep doing some activity there, may we do not get paid with such a fast way but its okay, and I will reach my payment minimum if I did some activity there soon i think.