Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I'm now just holding my buy position in aud/usd and just earning some swap interest. So far its really good to make some good income in forex trading using mayzus. As I can post and earn bonus fund in fxfred and keep my trading account grow. I do hope that eventually I can say I am a successful forex trader in here. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 14 - 18 JULY 2014
e4b349c1b1bf427983885f8d5fc8855b.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 14 - 18 July 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: yingyan, acc. 455511 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: bdpips, acc. 468948 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: hopsahejsa, acc. 427566

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: trend4318, acc. 467450

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

CHANGES IN OUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS
We would like to inform you that we have made amendments to the following existing documents: 

General Business Terms 

Best Execution Policy 

Conflict of Interest Policy 

We encourage you to review these documents. If you have any further questions, please contact our support department on support@mayzus.com

At Mayzus we are constantly striving to improve our trading conditions and offers, keep up to date with us by following our company news and facebook page

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4550/changes-in-our-legal-documents/#sthash.bILdy2Vx.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 21 - 25 JULY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 21 - 25 July 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Fackither, acc. 461737 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: Clowed, acc. 460975 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: oy4zpV2n, acc. 434535

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: Coor1990, acc. 461639

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4551/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-21-25-july-2014/#sthash.693GBe1S.dpuf

Congrats to those who won. Anyway I'm really happy that some how I'm started to make some profit in here again. Its really not that big but some how its worth a try. I do hope that I can survive my trading account in here for a long time. I really do need bigger trading capital in here. And I'm so sure that in few years time I can reach my 1,000 dollars trading capital goal in here.

BRIEDIS WINS BALTIC WBC TITLE!
f50eee071c991fecf0ccfaa5abd1bf29.jpgMayzus Investment Company is proud to announce that our top boxing athlete won yet another title belt, at the WBC Baltic in Riga, Latvia, on the 26th of July 2014. 

Briedis fought Ugandan Joey Vegas, and understandably got off to a tough start, being his first fight in 8 months. 

“At the beginning of the fight everything was misty, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move. I slowly started to do something on the 5th and 6th rounds and by the 9th, felt very comfortable and confident thinking that NOW the real fight would start, but unfortunately it didn’t work out that way and they stopped the fight”.

Briedis was declared the champion on the 9th round by technical knockout. He had been training to go for 12 rounds, and was shocked the opponent refused to continue the fight. Vegas had reportedly told the referees of a knee injury earlier on in the night, which Briedis’ camp were unaware of. 

Briedis said of the fight overall and of his opponent: 

“Vegas was like water, I wanted to take him in my hands but he kept slipping between my fingers. I wanted to hit him but I couldn’t. Maybe I was lacking fight experience due to recent events, and also my sparring partners were not as experienced as Vegas.” 

Even so, Briedis walked away with yet another title despite his injuries, which will be monitored closely over the next few months. There are whispers that Briedis is expected to defend his IBA title belt in autumn time, and he is striving to be back to 100% by then. 

Mayzus would like to congratulate Mairis on yet another victory, and wish him the best of luck for the upcoming autumn fights. 

I'm happy that I receive my funds in mayzus thanks to fxfred. I do hope that I can really make good with my trading account right now. Right now I have about 300 plus trading capital and next month I'm sure I can reach 350 dollars in here. I do hope that I can reach 1,000 dollars soon and in this way I can trade with bigger lot size also.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 28 JULY - 1 AUGUST 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 28 July - 1 August 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: TraderMc, acc. 461788 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: ishtiaq89, acc. 431435 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: Anyinct, acc. 460738

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: fxtrader, acc. 444980

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4571/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-28-july-1-august-2014/#sthash.KCHA9pVr.dpuf

I'm really sure now that this year I can reach 500 dollars trading capital in here and next year maybe I can reach 1,000 dollars trading capital in here. Once I reach 1,000 dollars in here each month I'm going to request payments to extra funds that I will get in here regardless if its from trading or from fxfred.

FREE QUICK CARD

It has never been easier to access your commission than with MAYZUS Quick Card!

MAYZUS Quick Card

MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd. is an FSA regulated company based in London, UK. MAYZUS Financial Services strictly complies with the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), ensuring that the funds transmitted through its system are of lawful and of verifiable origin.

MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Inc. Having this trademark, it enables MAYZUS Quick Card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign.

The MAYZUS Quick Card presents no risk of overdraft or expensive fees as cardholders can only spend the money they deposited on it.

MAYZUS Quick Card is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks. There is a weekly purchase limit of $12,000 USD, but no annual limit and if you want to share money with family and friends, this card is certainly a good option to consider.

Applying for the MAYZUS Quick Card is quick and easy; login to your Client Cabinet and submit an application form, agree to the terms of using the card, cover the issuing fee and you will have the card delivered to your home address.

Please note that Mayzus Investment Company refunds issuing fees once the card is delivered to a partner.

TRADING ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND ESPECIALLY IN FX CARRIES RISKS. THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS CAN BOTH INCREASE AND DECREASE AND THE INVESTORS MAY LOSE THEIR INVESTMENTS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE READ RISK DISCLOSURE PAGE

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/partners-portal/index/card/#sthash.FgdUIHy1.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 4 - 8 AUGUST 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 4 - 8 August 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Caroo1990, acc. 461367 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: Infunig, acc. 461359 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: cheng, acc. 455046

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: junfu, acc. 455176

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4590/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-4-8-august-2014/#sthash.IIaSARXK.dpuf

If I have big trading capital I would surely want to have a card in here. I do like to see myself making good income in forex trading. Sad to say I only have 300 dollars trading capital still. Aud/usd is some how trading side way and I have limited profit for two weeks now. I do hope that I can make big profit if I can find another pair that going to be volatile.

LICENSES
MAYZUS Investment Company is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm, licensed by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and registered in further 15 countries listed below. MAYZUS Investment Company is also governed by directives set out by MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) a European Union law providing harmonised regulation for investment services across the member states of the European Economic Area.

European Union MiFID, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, a European Union law that provides a harmonized regulatory framework for investment services across the 27 EU member states
Cyprus CySEC, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
Belgium CBFA, Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission
Czech Republic CNB, Czech National Bank
Estonia EFSA, Estonian Financial Supervision Authority
Finland FIN-FSA, Financial Supervisory Authority
France BANQUE DE FRANCE EUROSYSTEME
Germany BaFin, Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht
Greece HCMC, Hellenic Capital Market Commission
Ireland IFSRA, Irish Financial services Regulatory Authority
Italy CONSOB, Commissione Nazionale per le Spcieta e la Borsa
Liechtenstein FMA, Financial Market Authority
Netherlands AFM, Authority for the Financial Markets
Norway FINANSTILSYNET, The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway
Poland PFSA, Polish Financial Supervision Authority
Slovak Republic NBS, NÁRODNÁ BANKA SLOVENSKA
Slovenia ATVP, Securities Market Agency
Spain CNMV, Comision Nacional Del Mercado De Valores
Sweden FI, Finansinspektionen
United Kingdom FCA, Financial Conduct Authority
Moreover, MAYZUS is a member of the Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund, which means that clients’ funds are secured and insured (up to 20,000 EUR).

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/our-regulator....3rd0euK8.dpuf

PROMOTIONS

MAYZUS Investment Company offers a number of attractive promotions. Choose what suits you the best to get the most out of trading. Make sure to check this page on regular basis to take advantage of all our special offers!

Risk warning: Forex is high risk. Please read more

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/#sthash.Pisd3cn4.dpuf

I'm just wondering. What if  I end up having 10,000 dollars trading capital in here. Will I going to end up having my account automatically upgraded? I have the lowest trading account right now and I do hope that I can reach 10,000 dollars trading capital in here. This is my target in here. But same time I'm some how worried that something will happen to my account.

80% BONUS
Go even further
Up to 80% BONUS
  • No fees on deposits
  • Get cash back for your trades

FX and CFD trading can be risky

RECEIVE 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company, a regulated Company under CySEC, and receive 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

The 80% withdrawable bonus program will provide you with increased equity and enable you to convert your trading credit into withdrawable cash, by cashing out $2/lot for 1-200 traded lots; $2,5/lot for 201-500 lots, and $3/lot for 501+ lots. This scheme provides you with bonuses not only on your first deposit, but on any re-deposit*!

To receive your 80% deposit bonus and start trading forex, you need to have a live STP orREALForex account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email tofinance@mayzus.com.

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form on the right, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

CASH OUT Traded lots Rate 1-200 $2 201-500 $2,5 501+ $3

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/up-to-80-percent-bonus-inforex/#sthash.1VIotR7Y.dpuf

SAVI TRADING WEBINARS
Exclusive Courses on trading the Financial Markets from Savi Trading

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

REGISTER AND GET A $1650 TRADING COURSE FOR FREE!

Savi Trading is a proprietary trading and education firm based in the City of London. Since its inception in 2009, the firm has grown at a remarkable pace providing education and trading services to individuals and institutions globally. Savi believes this growth is due to the exceptional level of education and trading services offered.

The firm was set up by traders who have worked for prestigious financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Caxton, the US leading hedge fund. In their previous roles, as well as trading, they helped train and educate other employees within the firm and their teams on the art of trading the financial markets. It was whilst carrying out this task that they realised that the level of education they are teaching is not readily available to the open market.

They have created a series of educational resources to aid traders of all levels to further their careers. These resources are a mixture of face to face courses, webinars, seminars, online videos and mentoring. Savi’s view is that trading education should be a mixture of initial learning accompanied with on-going education and this is what they provide.

Mayzus have teamed up with Savi to bring their industry leading education to our clients. Live account holders will get access to Savi Trading Strategy Course:

Day 1 - Theory Day 2 - Strategy Section 1 Introduction - Market Fundamentals Correlation Strategy Section 2 Foreign Exchange Moving Averages Section 3 Commodities Directional Market Strategies Section 4 Fixed Income Oscillators Section 5 Equities Non-Directional Market Strategies Section 6 Platform Tutorial Risk Management Section 7 Introduction to Technical Analysis Psychology

Register for the Savi Trading Strategy Course
Enter your first and last name
Full name *
     Mr     Mrs     Ms 
Mr

Enter e-mail
E-mail *

Country *
     Afghanistan     Albania     Algeria     American Samoa     Andorra     Angola     Anguilla     Antarctica     Antigua and Barbuda     Argentina     Armenia     Aruba     Ascension Island     Australia     Austria     Azerbaijan     Bahamas     Bahrain     Bangladesh     Barbados     Belarus     Belgium     Belize     Benin     Bermuda     Bhutan     Bolivia     Bosnia and Herzegovina     Botswana     Bouvet Island     Brazil     British Indian Ocean Territory     British Virgin Islands     Brunei     Bulgaria     Burkina Faso     Burundi     Cambodia     Cameroon     Canada     Canary Islands     Cape Verde     Caribbean Netherlands     Cayman Islands     Central African Republic     Ceuta and Melilla     Chad     Chile     China     Christmas Island     Clipperton Island     Cocos (Keeling) Islands     Colombia     Comoros     Congo - Brazzaville     Congo - Kinshasa     Cook Islands     Costa Rica     Croatia     Cuba     Curaçao     Cyprus     Czech Republic     Côte d’Ivoire     Denmark     Diego Garcia     Djibouti     Dominica     Dominican Republic     Ecuador     Egypt     El Salvador     Equatorial Guinea     Eritrea     Estonia     Ethiopia     Falkland Islands     Faroe Islands     Fiji     Finland     France     French Guiana     French Polynesia     French Southern Territories     Gabon     Gambia     Georgia     Germany     Ghana     Gibraltar     Greece     Greenland     Grenada     Guadeloupe     Guam     Guatemala     Guernsey     Guinea     Guinea-Bissau     Guyana     Haiti     Heard Island and McDonald Islands     Honduras     Hong Kong SAR China     Hungary     Iceland     India     Indonesia     Iran     Iraq     Ireland     Isle of Man     Israel     Italy     Jamaica     Jersey     Jordan     Kazakhstan     Kenya     Kiribati     Kosovo     Kuwait     Kyrgyzstan     Laos     Latvia     Lebanon     Lesotho     Liberia     Libya     Liechtenstein     Lithuania     Luxembourg     Macau SAR China     Macedonia     Madagascar     Malawi     Malaysia     Maldives     Mali     Malta     Marshall Islands     Martinique     Mauritania     Mauritius     Mayotte     Mexico     Micronesia     Moldova     Monaco     Mongolia     Montenegro     Montserrat     Morocco     Mozambique     Myanmar (Burma)     Namibia     Nauru     Nepal     Netherlands     Netherlands Antilles     New Caledonia     New Zealand     Nicaragua     Niger     Nigeria     Niue     Norfolk Island     North Korea     Northern Mariana Islands     Norway     Oman     Pakistan     Palau     Palestinian Territories     Panama     Papua New Guinea     Paraguay     Peru     Philippines     Pitcairn Islands     Poland     Portugal     Puerto Rico     Qatar     Romania     Russia     Rwanda     Réunion     Saint Barthélemy     Saint Helena     Saint Kitts and Nevis     Saint Lucia     Saint Martin     Saint Pierre and Miquelon     Saint Vincent and the Grenadines     Samoa     San Marino     Saudi Arabia     Senegal     Serbia     Seychelles     Sierra Leone     Singapore     Sint Maarten     Slovakia     Slovenia     Solomon Islands     Somalia     South Africa     South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands     South Korea     South Sudan     Spain     Sri Lanka     Sudan     Suriname     Svalbard and Jan Mayen     Swaziland     Sweden     Switzerland     Syria     São Tomé and Príncipe     Taiwan     Tajikistan     Tanzania     Thailand     Timor-Leste     Togo     Tokelau     Tonga     Trinidad and Tobago     Tristan da Cunha     Tunisia     Turkey     Turkmenistan     Turks and Caicos Islands     Tuvalu     Uganda     Ukraine     United Arab Emirates     United Kingdom     Uruguay     Uzbekistan     Vanuatu     Vatican City     Venezuela     Vietnam     Wallis and Futuna     Western Sahara     Yemen     Zambia     Zimbabwe     Åland Islands 
Oman

Phone *

I confirm that I have read and accepted MAYZUS Investment Company Limited Trial Period Rules and Conditions.

If you are not confident to trade with real money, why don’t you open aDEMO ACCOUNT where you can trade with fake money, and put into practice everything you learn from our upcoming Savi Trading Webinars?We will subsidize a webinar exclusively for you, worth $495, to get you started in the forex markets!

Open DEMO Account

Trading Credit Policy

After completing the Strategy Course you will get ongoing support, including a Daily Morning Call Webinar discussing what the markets are focusing on and projections for the day, a Daily Round-up Webinar, discussing what happened during the day, a new trading strategy every fortnight, access to the Savi Trading members area, and many other things that you can see below. Costing £300 a month, you will be provided all of this FREE of charge with an active Live account.

ON-GOING EDUCATION

Completion of Trading Strategy Course + Actively trading on your Live account
Weekly Market Update Webinars Bi-Weekly Trading Strategy Webinars Savi Technical Indicator Matrix On-Line Trading Course Further Webinar Based Courses

weekly-market-update-webinars.pngThese webinars will be conducted by our traders providing you with expert analysis of the past week, as well as an outlook on the coming week. This webinar will be interactive.

bi-weekly-trading-strategy-webinars.pngOur traders conduct webinars every 2 weeks teaching a new and exciting strategy to build, which you can implement and use on your trading account. This webinar will be interactive.

savi-technical-indicator-matrix.pngOur proprietary trading models will analyse the markets and produce a matrix, which will help you to predict the future direction of various markets.

on-line-trading-course.pngWe have a series of videos which have been created to teach different aspects of the financial markets. These will be available to view at your own convenience.

further-webinar-based-courses.pngWe will also provide you with continual learning and further courses to help you on the road to becoming a profitable and successful trader.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/savi/#sthash.DGp7Y2OY.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 11 - 15 AUGUST 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 11 - 15 August 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: arman dwianto, acc. 470265

2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: vep999, acc. 453424

3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: forexradar, acc. 455800

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: md1f1, acc. 454604

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4609/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-11-15-august-2014/#sthash.a4RnRq9e.dpuf

I just make some withdrawals in here. I am happy that I get paid good as always. I'm now maintaining a 300 dollars trading capital in here. I decided not to cashout in here anymore. I'm thinking that in two to three months time I can have a 500 dollars trading capital in here. I decided to take some big risk in here right now by opening with bigger lot size.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 18 - 22 AUGUST 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 18 - 22 August 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Trands, acc. 461145 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: GANGHSIA, acc. 461261 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: Guirair, acc. 461122

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: Trompair, acc. 460711

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4628/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-18-22-august-2014/#sthash.3XsyeIgX.dpuf

I really owe UWCF big time right now. I already have total of 300 dollars debt in my trading account. The main reason why I called it a debt since I have a target of 1,000 dollars trading capital in here. But instead of saving I cashout some of my funds in here to save my other accounts in other forex broker sites. But once I secure my trading accounts in other forex broker sites I will going to reinvest it back in here.

CHANGES TO THE TRADING SCHEDULE ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2014 (LABOR DAY IN THE USA)
Due to celebrating of the Labour Day in the USA the trading sessions of following instruments will be changed:

- CFD on Shares - closed
- CFD on Futures - closed except #FDXU4
- Gold & Silver - Early close 20.00
- UK Brent - Early close 20.30
- US Crude - Early Close 20.00
- ASX200 - Early Close 17.00
- NKY,SPX,NQ,YM - Early close 20.00

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4647/changes-to-the-trading-schedule-on-september-1st-2014-labor-day-in-the-usa/#sthash.AUTPRc5m.dpuf

I loss about 300 dollars in here. Its time for me to start all over again in here. But I don't mind. I make a mistake. The problem is on my end so I do hope to get 30 dollars this month and another 30 dollars next month in fxfred hoping to jump start my trading career in here. I still do need to have at least 100 dollars though to have a stable trading account in here.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 25 - 29 AUGUST 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 25 - 29 August 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: sarwar89, acc. 434741 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: aironbook, acc. 470374 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: weis, acc. 465964

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: ayat786, acc. 469435

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4648/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-25-29-august-2014/#sthash.RA2BcmId.dpuf