Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EXCHANGE WORKING HOURS FOR THE 2014 EASTER PERIOD

Please be informed of the changes in the trading schedule over the Easter Holiday period. The trading schedule for the 17th, 18th and 21st of April 2014 is as follows:

WORKING HOURS April the 17th, 2014 Australia 200 Trading is closed April the 18th, 2014 Shares CFD Trading is closed Future Indices Trading is closed Indices (SPX, YM, NQ, NKY) Trading is closed Agriculture Trading is closed Energy Opens regularly – closes early at 20:15 OIL USCrude Trading is closed Goods Trading is closed Metals Trading is closed April the 21st, 2014 Shares CFD Working Regularly Metals Working Regularly Indices (SPX, YM, NQ, NKY) Working Regularly Australia 200 Trading is closed Europe 50 Trading is closed France 40 Trading is closed Germany 30 Trading is closed UK 100 Trading is closed

*All times GMT +3

Please take this information into consideration whilst making your trading decisions.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4256/exchange-working-hours-for-the-2014-easter-period/#sthash.m11l3ih8.dpuf

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MYFXBOOK AUTOMATED TRADING WITH MAYZUS
We are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Myfxbook to bring you the best trading systems on the market, at the click of a button!

Whether you are a novice trader, looking for an expert strategy, or an experienced trader searching for new and innovative methods to save time whilst seeing return, Myfxbook Autotrade has the ultimate trading system for you!

Myfxbook Autotrade provides you with a friendly and simple interface, where your open trades, orders, equity, balance and profit/loss to date are easily viewed. You can copy professional traders strategies by selecting their trading systems (letting the system trade for you), and sit back and relax whilst their money making approach turns you into a more successful and profitable trader! 

Once you are connected, get your past performance analyzed to see in detail where you need to make improvements and where you thrive, an additional service offered to you absolutely free!

To learn how to connect and get the simple process started as quickly as possible, go to our Myfxbook Autotrade Page

We look forward to your continued success with us and trust you will thoroughly enjoy using our new service!

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4210/myfxbook-automated-trading-with-mayzus/#sthash.0wpKkVr6.dpuf

I'm really happy that I keep on trading in here. I got MC three months back and my 1,000 dollars plus trading capital is almost 40 dollars left. I know its very bad news in my part. But I do know that its my fault and I do know that I can bounce back. Now I have 150 dollars in mayzus and I'm sure in a month or two its can turn to 200 dollars and before I know it I'm back in the game.

HAPPY EASTER FROM MAYZUS!
b2168ceeba9f4ad4956738969b2ccdf4.jpgHere at Mayzus we always try to make holidays as special as possible for our clients, and the Easter holiday is certainly no exception! We are offering you a 25% Bonus for our Easter Promo on ANY deposited amount over the Easter period, between the 20th and 30th of April, 2014!

To learn more about our Promo and claim your Easter Promo Bonus, visit our Easter Promo Page 

We wish you all an excellent Easter period and look forward to your continued success with us!

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4247/happy-easter-from-mayzus/#sthash.8vsIEaTG.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 14 - 18 APRIL 2014
e4b349c1b1bf427983885f8d5fc8855b.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 14 - 18 April 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: zhouge, acc. 467423 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: zheng, acc. 454997 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: anjush08, acc. 436874

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: photoreg, acc. 426950

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4288/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-14-18-april-2014/#sthash.0BMyWPUP.dpuf

EASTER PROMO BONUS
Easter Promo
25% Bonus
On any deposited amount!

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

Happy Easter!

Here at Mayzus we always try to make holidays as special as possible for our clients, and the Easter holiday is certainly no exception! We are offering you a 25% Bonus for our 'Easter Promo' on ANY deposited amount over the Easter period, between the 20th and 30th of April, 2014!

egg.png

To receive your 25% Tradable Bonus and start trading forex, you need to have a Live REALForex account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager, or by sending an email to finance@mayzus.com.

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form on the right, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

• Maximum Bonus $1500 per client
  • Cannot be combined with any other promotions offered by MAYZUS (excluding ZERO Fee's promo)
  • Funds need to come from external sources
  • It can take up to 24 working hours for the bonus to be added on the clients trading account
  • For more information please see our Trading Credit Policy

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/easter-bonus-promo/#sthash.fXGCRxQm.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 21 - 25 APRIL 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 21 - 25 April 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: bet365, acc. 454758 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: chenjia, acc. 454854 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: tarik113, acc. 467637

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: fxtrader, acc. 444980

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4314/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-21-25-april-2014/#sthash.sggXop6q.dpuf

CHANGES TO THE TRADING SCHEDULE ON MAY 1ST/5TH 2014
We would like to inform you that trading for certain instruments will be closed on the following dates, due to Labour/May Day in Europe: 

1st of May 2014

SX5E - Europe 50 index

CAC - France 40 index

DAX - Germany 30 index

5th of May 2014

FTSE - UK 100 index

Please take this information into consideration whilst making your trading decisions.

Mayzus wishes you a happy holiday!

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4309/changes-to-the-trading-schedule-on-may-1st5th-2014/#sthash.3kfkACRe.dpuf

My focus right now is to grow my trading account in here. I do hope that I can grow my trading account and become a rich trader in here. I'm so happy that some how I do earn money in here and in two to three years time my goal is to have a 10,000 dollars trading capital in here. Once I reach that point I will just going to keep on cashing out the extra profit that I make.

• 2 weeks later...
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 28 APRIL - 2 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 28 April - 2 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: jinhai, acc. 455253 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: Sainglow, acc. 460810 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: lindejin88, acc. 455085

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: sanhtony, acc. 458888

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4341/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-28-april-2-may-2014/#sthash.L9SHWdH2.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 5 - 9 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 5 - 9 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: stas, acc. 463831 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: xiangcheng, acc. 455493 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: zenghe, acc. 455508

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: tititit, acc. 459237

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4360/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-5-9-may-2014/#sthash.L0LCz44l.dpuf

I have about 3000 points in fxfre already. I'm excited to reach 5000 points plus and hope that I will earn about 30 dollars in fxfred to be added to my mayzus funds. In that way I'm going to reach 200 dollars trading capital. My main goal is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in here but its seems going to take years before I'm going to reach that point.

20% TRADABLE BONUS
ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT!

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

20% Tradable Bonus

MAYZUS offers you a 20% Tradable Bonus on any deposited amount!

To receive your 20% Tradable Bonus and start trading forex, you need to have a live REALForex account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager, or by sending an email tofinance@mayzus.com.

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form on the right, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

• Cannot be combined with any other promotions offered by MAYZUS (excluding ZERO Fee's promo)
  • It can take up to 24 working hours for the bonus to be added on the clients trading account

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/twenty-percent-bonus/#sthash.GjBf6dcU.dpuf

SAVI TRADING WEBINARS
Exclusive Courses on trading the Financial Markets from Savi Trading

REGISTER AND GET A $1650 TRADING COURSE FOR FREE!

Savi Trading is a proprietary trading and education firm based in the City of London. Since its inception in 2009, the firm has grown at a remarkable pace providing education and trading services to individuals and institutions globally. Savi believes this growth is due to the exceptional level of education and trading services offered.

The firm was set up by traders who have worked for prestigious financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Caxton, the US leading hedge fund. In their previous roles, as well as trading, they helped train and educate other employees within the firm and their teams on the art of trading the financial markets. It was whilst carrying out this task that they realised that the level of education they are teaching is not readily available to the open market.

They have created a series of educational resources to aid traders of all levels to further their careers. These resources are a mixture of face to face courses, webinars, seminars, online videos and mentoring. Savi’s view is that trading education should be a mixture of initial learning accompanied with on-going education and this is what they provide.

Mayzus have teamed up with Savi to bring their industry leading education to our clients. Live account holders will get access to Savi Trading Strategy Course:

Day 1 - Theory Day 2 - Strategy Section 1 Introduction - Market Fundamentals Correlation Strategy Section 2 Foreign Exchange Moving Averages Section 3 Commodities Directional Market Strategies Section 4 Fixed Income Oscillators Section 5 Equities Non-Directional Market Strategies Section 6 Platform Tutorial Risk Management Section 7 Introduction to Technical Analysis Psychology

Register for the Savi Trading Strategy Course
Enter your first and last name
Full name *
     Mr     Mrs     Ms 

Enter e-mail
E-mail *

I confirm that I have read and accepted MAYZUS Investment Company Limited Trial Period Rules and Conditions.

If you are not confident to trade with real money, why don’t you open aDEMO ACCOUNT where you can trade with fake money, and put into practice everything you learn from our upcoming Savi Trading Webinars? We will subsidize a webinar exclusively for you, worth$495, to get you started in the forex markets!

Open DEMO Account

Trading Credit Policy

After completing the Strategy Course you will get ongoing support, including a Daily Morning Call Webinar discussing what the markets are focusing on and projections for the day, a Daily Round-up Webinar, discussing what happened during the day, a new trading strategy every fortnight, access to the Savi Trading members area, and many other things that you can see below. Costing £300 a month, you will be provided all of this FREE of charge with an active Live account.

ON-GOING EDUCATION

Completion of Trading Strategy Course + Actively trading on your Live account
Weekly Market Update Webinars Bi-Weekly Trading Strategy Webinars Savi Technical Indicator Matrix On-Line Trading Course Further Webinar Based Courses

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/savi/#sthash.EXSoIgxT.dpuf

e will subsidize a webinar exclusively for you, worth$495, to get you started in the forex markets!

Just wondering if you can subsidize 500 dollars and make me trade and double the funds. If I can double the funds the I will going to get the 500 dollars. If I loss the 500 dollars then I will going to end up paying it after a year. Although I don't know if this is feasible but I do believe that I can double my trading capital in a year and same time remain stable.

• 2 weeks later...
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 19 - 23 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 19 - 23 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: nmb13, acc. 466169 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: ronggui, acc. 455512 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: huicai, acc. 455513

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: Uposmon, acc. 461546

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4398/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-19-23-may-2014/#sthash.hcCgd5Hb.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 12 - 16 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 12 - 16 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: protrader0505, acc. 429693 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: chuanfeng, acc. 455510 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: sunhang, acc. 455445

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: Letrewer, acc. 462927

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4379/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-12-16-may-2014/#sthash.OJVw2XPq.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 5 - 9 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 5 - 9 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: stas, acc. 463831 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: xiangcheng, acc. 455493 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: zenghe, acc. 455508

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: tititit, acc. 459237

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4360/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-5-9-may-2014/#sthash.hk8bD4b6.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 28 APRIL - 2 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 28 April - 2 May 2014

2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: Sainglow, acc. 460810 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: lindejin88, acc. 455085

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: sanhtony, acc. 458888

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4341/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-28-april-2-may-2014/#sthash.bAFKcwIY.dpuf

How I wish I can when in demo account. But I guess I need to be scalper in here if I really want to win in here. The risk is not but how to win is some how hard for me. But still its good to take some lucky trade and hope that we can make good income in forex trading. The more we try to learn the more we can earn good in here.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 26 - 30 MAY 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 26 - 30 May 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: hashimabbas, acc. 458741 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: ahmad_khan, acc. 468597 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: VitChua, acc. 428764

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: ayman mansy, acc. 464370

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4417/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-26-30-may-2014/#sthash.AfnIEyFH.dpuf

20% TRADABLE BONUS
ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT!

20% Tradable Bonus

MAYZUS offers you a 20% Tradable Bonus on any deposited amount!

To receive your 20% Tradable Bonus and start trading forex, you need to have a live REALForex account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager, or by sending an email tofinance@mayzus.com.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/twenty-percent-bonus/#sthash.PrsAU3Cn.dpuf

I'm just wondering. I do make some bonus funds from fxfred posting. If I'm going to request payments then deposit it again on the same account will I get the bonus funds? I'm just curious if its allowed. Also for exampl I make a good profit and I cashout the profit and then invest it back can I also get bonus funds for that? Its seems good to increase my trading capital this way.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 2 - 6 JUNE 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 2 - 6 June 2014

2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: mircea, acc. 462362 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: kadi, acc. 427525

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: winner, acc. 428001

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4436/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-2-6-june-2014/#sthash.okslBjkp.dpuf

SAVI TRADING WEBINARS
Exclusive Courses on trading the Financial Markets from Savi Trading

REGISTER AND GET A $1650 TRADING COURSE FOR FREE!

Savi Trading is a proprietary trading and education firm based in the City of London. Since its inception in 2009, the firm has grown at a remarkable pace providing education and trading services to individuals and institutions globally. Savi believes this growth is due to the exceptional level of education and trading services offered.

The firm was set up by traders who have worked for prestigious financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Caxton, the US leading hedge fund. In their previous roles, as well as trading, they helped train and educate other employees within the firm and their teams on the art of trading the financial markets. It was whilst carrying out this task that they realised that the level of education they are teaching is not readily available to the open market.

They have created a series of educational resources to aid traders of all levels to further their careers. These resources are a mixture of face to face courses, webinars, seminars, online videos and mentoring. Savi’s view is that trading education should be a mixture of initial learning accompanied with on-going education and this is what they provide.

Mayzus have teamed up with Savi to bring their industry leading education to our clients. Live account holders will get access to Savi Trading Strategy Course:

Day 1 - Theory Day 2 - Strategy Section 1 Introduction - Market Fundamentals Correlation Strategy Section 2 Foreign Exchange Moving Averages Section 3 Commodities Directional Market Strategies Section 4 Fixed Income Oscillators Section 5 Equities Non-Directional Market Strategies Section 6 Platform Tutorial Risk Management Section 7 Introduction to Technical Analysis Psychology

Register for the Savi Trading Strategy Course
Enter your first and last name
Full name *
     Mr     Mrs     Ms 

Enter e-mail
E-mail *

Country *
     Afghanistan     Albania     Algeria     American Samoa     Andorra     Angola     Anguilla     Antarctica     Antigua and Barbuda     Argentina     Armenia     Aruba     Ascension Island     Australia     Austria     Azerbaijan     Bahamas     Bahrain     Bangladesh     Barbados     Belarus     Belgium     Belize     Benin     Bermuda     Bhutan     Bolivia     Bosnia and Herzegovina     Botswana     Bouvet Island     Brazil     British Indian Ocean Territory     British Virgin Islands     Brunei     Bulgaria     Burkina Faso     Burundi     Cambodia     Cameroon     Canada     Canary Islands     Cape Verde     Caribbean Netherlands     Cayman Islands     Central African Republic     Ceuta and Melilla     Chad     Chile     China     Christmas Island     Clipperton Island     Cocos (Keeling) Islands     Colombia     Comoros     Congo - Brazzaville     Congo - Kinshasa     Cook Islands     Costa Rica     Croatia     Cuba     Curaçao     Cyprus     Czech Republic     Côte d’Ivoire     Denmark     Diego Garcia     Djibouti     Dominica     Dominican Republic     Ecuador     Egypt     El Salvador     Equatorial Guinea     Eritrea     Estonia     Ethiopia     Falkland Islands     Faroe Islands     Fiji     Finland     France     French Guiana     French Polynesia     French Southern Territories     Gabon     Gambia     Georgia     Germany     Ghana     Gibraltar     Greece     Greenland     Grenada     Guadeloupe     Guam     Guatemala     Guernsey     Guinea     Guinea-Bissau     Guyana     Haiti     Heard Island and McDonald Islands     Honduras     Hong Kong SAR China     Hungary     Iceland     India     Indonesia     Iran     Iraq     Ireland     Isle of Man     Israel     Italy     Jamaica     Jersey     Jordan     Kazakhstan     Kenya     Kiribati     Kosovo     Kuwait     Kyrgyzstan     Laos     Latvia     Lebanon     Lesotho     Liberia     Libya     Liechtenstein     Lithuania     Luxembourg     Macau SAR China     Macedonia     Madagascar     Malawi     Malaysia     Maldives     Mali     Malta     Marshall Islands     Martinique     Mauritania     Mauritius     Mayotte     Mexico     Micronesia     Moldova     Monaco     Mongolia     Montenegro     Montserrat     Morocco     Mozambique     Myanmar (Burma)     Namibia     Nauru     Nepal     Netherlands     Netherlands Antilles     New Caledonia     New Zealand     Nicaragua     Niger     Nigeria     Niue     Norfolk Island     North Korea     Northern Mariana Islands     Norway     Oman     Pakistan     Palau     Palestinian Territories     Panama     Papua New Guinea     Paraguay     Peru     Philippines     Pitcairn Islands     Poland     Portugal     Puerto Rico     Qatar     Romania     Russia     Rwanda     Réunion     Saint Barthélemy     Saint Helena     Saint Kitts and Nevis     Saint Lucia     Saint Martin     Saint Pierre and Miquelon     Saint Vincent and the Grenadines     Samoa     San Marino     Saudi Arabia     Senegal     Serbia     Seychelles     Sierra Leone     Singapore     Sint Maarten     Slovakia     Slovenia     Solomon Islands     Somalia     South Africa     South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands     South Korea     South Sudan     Spain     Sri Lanka     Sudan     Suriname     Svalbard and Jan Mayen     Swaziland     Sweden     Switzerland     Syria     São Tomé and Príncipe     Taiwan     Tajikistan     Tanzania     Thailand     Timor-Leste     Togo     Tokelau     Tonga     Trinidad and Tobago     Tristan da Cunha     Tunisia     Turkey     Turkmenistan     Turks and Caicos Islands     Tuvalu     Uganda     Ukraine     United Arab Emirates     United Kingdom     Uruguay     Uzbekistan     Vanuatu     Vatican City     Venezuela     Vietnam     Wallis and Futuna     Western Sahara     Yemen     Zambia     Zimbabwe     Åland Islands 
Phone *

I confirm that I have read and accepted MAYZUS Investment Company Limited Trial Period Rules and Conditions.

If you are not confident to trade with real money, why don’t you open aDEMO ACCOUNT where you can trade with fake money, and put into practice everything you learn from our upcoming Savi Trading Webinars? We will subsidize a webinar exclusively for you, worth$495, to get you started in the forex markets!

Open DEMO Account

Trading Credit Policy

After completing the Strategy Course you will get ongoing support, including a Daily Morning Call Webinar discussing what the markets are focusing on and projections for the day, a Daily Round-up Webinar, discussing what happened during the day, a new trading strategy every fortnight, access to the Savi Trading members area, and many other things that you can see below. Costing £300 a month, you will be provided all of this FREE of charge with an active Live account.

ON-GOING EDUCATION

Completion of Trading Strategy Course + Actively trading on your Live account
Weekly Market Update Webinars Bi-Weekly Trading Strategy Webinars Savi Technical Indicator Matrix On-Line Trading Course Further Webinar Based Courses

weekly-market-update-webinars.pngThese webinars will be conducted by our traders providing you with expert analysis of the past week, as well as an outlook on the coming week. This webinar will be interactive.

bi-weekly-trading-strategy-webinars.pngOur traders conduct webinars every 2 weeks teaching a new and exciting strategy to build, which you can implement and use on your trading account. This webinar will be interactive.

savi-technical-indicator-matrix.pngOur proprietary trading models will analyse the markets and produce a matrix, which will help you to predict the future direction of various markets.

on-line-trading-course.pngWe have a series of videos which have been created to teach different aspects of the financial markets. These will be available to view at your own convenience.

further-webinar-based-courses.pngWe will also provide you with continual learning and further courses to help you on the road to becoming a profitable and successful trader.

TRADING ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND ESPECIALLY IN FX CARRIES RISKS. THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS CAN BOTH INCREASE AND DECREASE AND THE INVESTORS MAY LOSE THEIR INVESTMENTS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE READ RISK DISCLOSURE PAGE

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/savi/#sthash.wF713Gu2.dpuf