Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, have you heard about Mayzus Rebate offer as it is really exciting because they are offering up tp 40% spread back and there is more to get as $4 per lot traded.

Yes I know and there is another great offer from them a 100% deposit Ramzan bonus offer where you can get upto 3000$ on your deposits in your trading account.

• 4 weeks later...

Have anyone heard that mayzus is offering zero fee deposits ? It means you can deposit any amount in your trading account without paying any payment processor's fee which normally is deducted from the transferring account. Mayzus will pay all the fees to payment processor and you will get your full transferred amount in your trading account.

• 2 weeks later...

Mayzus is offering some good things for its clients and that is a good thing. They are offering trading in over 100 instruments including Forex, Shares CFD, Futures CFD, indices and oils so it is perfect platform for all kind of traders.

Mayzus is offering some good things for its clients and that is a good thing. They are offering trading in over 100 instruments including Forex, Shares CFD, Futures CFD, indices and oils so it is perfect platform for all kind of traders.

Trading in over 100 instruments definitely attract a great number of traders. For this Mayzus also have a variety of different trading accounts with different facilities associated with each account. For big investors, there are currenex and viking accounts which offer great facilities to big investment traders.

It is very good when your broker lets you know about any changing schedule in trading hours as just done by Mayzus. As Summer Bank Holiday in the UK, the FTSE 100 Index will be closed from 19.30 GMT+3 terminal time on Friday the 28th of August 2015, until 11:00 GMT + 3 terminal time on Tuesday the 1st of September 2015. 

This information should be taken into consideration whilst making any trading decisions.

MAYZUS Investment Company provides a wide range of modern electronic payment methods to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures. Only registered and verified clients can deposit funds in their trading accounts. All deposits are processed in secure client site, ensuring full financial data security. Trading accounts are fully secure with high level of security.

Mairis Briedis is one of the most talented professional boxers in Latvia, his world IBO version rank is 69, and he is #1 in Latvia. I am amazed to know that MAYZUS Investment Company has been the general sponsor of the talented boxer since 2011, it is 4 years that they are in touch with sports.

Live chats are a good way to communicate with a broker for any problem a trader is facing. Regarding this Mayzus offers its clients a reply on live chat in 7 major languages. Many trader have difficulty in understanding English so Mayzus has different speaker of major languages to attend the respective client.

Mayzus is offering a variety of trading platforms that provide instant execution, complete technical analysis, history, database management and multilingual interfaces. From MT4 to Currenex Classic and Currenex Viking and the mobile trading platform, all provide trades everything what it takes for good trading.

Indices trading is very famous these days and big traders love to trade in them. As they are very volatile and quick return assets so Mayzus has made it sure that its clients can trade these indices easily. The indices are available only on realforex and STP accounts. So if you want to trade with them, you need to open the appropriate account type.

I am pleased to see that a Broker is taking care of festivals and offering something for everyone. Mayzus is offering 100% bonus on this EID ADHA for new deposit. 

Limited Promo Code (ADHAMUBARAK100) - Only 100 Promo Codes available; be one of the first lucky traders to claim yours up to 3000 USD.

If you are looking for a new demo contest then Mayzus has just a thing for you. Its brand news scalping demo competition. Anyone can take part in this contest after registering with mayzus and verifying your profile. The prizes will be awarded weekly as its a Mon to Fri competition.

Demo contests are always charm for those who are good at trading and provide opportunity for those who are learning as no risk is involved and you can win some good amount. Same is the case with Mayzus new Contest Scalping Wars providing opportunity to win $1150 prizes each week.

Mayzus multi account manager (MAM) is a perfect solution for fund managers to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, from a single account. This MAM service offers the same features of a real forex account, such as 5 digits pricing, a wide range of trading instruments and the possibility to use EAs.

• 2 weeks later...

I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

Great thing is that Mayzus has started its contest again, although its a scalping contest where your order remains open only for 5 minutes but as the rules are same for every trader so one can take benefit of news and trade near news time to gain some good pips.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen many of traders prefer to use STP account offered by Mayzus as there is variety of this type of account. There is another one that is Currenx Account and it looks great and many Pro traders will be interested in trading with it.

There are basically 4 types of STP accounts. Even the mini account is STP in Mayzus broker. Currenex accounts have big investment demands so its basically not for beginner traders. However beginner traders can start with mini STP account.

I was having a look at Mayzus website and found that they have Mayzus Quick Card. The MAYZUS Quick Card presents no risk of overdraft or expensive fees. No opening and service fees and it is Globbaly accepted and can be used at any ATM having Mastercard sign.

• 2 weeks later...
Mayzus has informed about the changes in the trading schedule due to the US Thanksgiving holiday. The following changes apply for the trading instruments listed below:

WORKING HOURS

Metals Early close 20:00

Oil Early close 19:45

NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early close 20:00

CFD Closed

Futures Closed

Metals Early close 20:45

Oil Early close 20:30

NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early Close 20:15

CFD Early close 20:00

Futures Early close 20:00

All times GMT + 2

Mayzus broker offers several types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

One good thing about Mayzus is their support toward clients. They provide satisfactory feedback, comments or enquiries from clients. You can visit our offices in person, contact us by phone, email or via LiveChat on the website. They have multilingual team working with clients from over 150 countries worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

A great feature that I personally like very much about Mayzus broker is its timely withdrawals. I seldom had to wait even one day for my withdrawals, after requesting I get my money in my payment processor within some hours. A good broker will always deliver your with great services and I'm glad that I've selected Mayzus broker to do business with.