Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 1 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2014
e4b349c1b1bf427983885f8d5fc8855b.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 1 - 5 September 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: heba, acc. 454814 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: skritku, acc. 428049 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: Fecied, acc. 461414

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: bouche, acc. 465535

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4667/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-1-5-september-2014/#sthash.giHzq7lp.dpuf

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how I am happy that with my 32 dollars bonus funds in mayzus this month I end up having 47 dollars. I am really hoping that I can recover from this. I do want to make mayzus my third biggest trading account. Right now I have nine forex broker site and with just 47 dollars its listed as 9th in my list. But in two to three more months with good income and with good bonus funds in fxfred I am surely going to make it to number 5th.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 8 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 8 - 12 September 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Dics1986, acc. 460875 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: yi qin, acc. 454936 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: kaist, acc. 450324

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: zheng, acc. 454934

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4686/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-8-12-september-2014/#sthash.u46iRsYz.dpuf

I cashout what I earn in fxfred in here. I don't want to risk the limited funds I have in here from unwanted trade. I will going to save money and once I have 200 dollars I will going to jump start my trade in here. I am hoping that I will going to make this forex broker site my third biggest account holder. I really love this forex broker site. The only problem is not this forex site but me with limited funds.

• 3 weeks later...

We are happy to announce that Synchronized Trading is available again. 

To create a new Master or Investor account, please send a request to support@mayzus.com 

If you are a Slave account holder, please create a new trading account and provide your MT4 account number to the Master account holder. 

If you are already a Master or Investor account holder, and your Slave account holder has not created a new trading account, please request that each Slave account holder belonging to you creates a new trading account. Once the new trading account is created, please send a request to support@mayzus.com in order for them to enable the sync trading possibility for you. Once you receive such permission, you can synchronize the Slave account with your Master account through the Client Cabinet.

In our continuous effort to provide you the best service possible, over the next few months Sync Trading will be regularly updated and improved. If you have any suggestions you would like to share with us regarding the further development of Sync Trading, please feel free to fill out our Suggestions form.

Please read our full Terms and Conditions before signing up for the service. There are certain trading risks involved. You can get familiar with Mayzus Risk Disclosure.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process and we look forward to your continued success with us! 
Sincerely, MAYZUS Customer Support Team.
Tel: +357-25-750-555
Fax: +357-25-722-377
support@mayzus.com

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 29 SEPTEMBER - 3 OCTOBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 29 September - 3 October 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Magentleed, acc. 461690 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: rpal, acc. 471034 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: sert, acc. 427988

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: naeem, acc. 470699

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4724/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-29-september-3-october-2014/#sthash.aYgoscIS.dpuf

I am disappointed with myself in here. I love this forex broker site but problem is that I got stop out in here. I don't blame mayzus as its my own fault. I just want to have more funds in here so that I can regularly trade in here again. My goal of having 1,000 dollars minimum in here is still in here and hoping to achieve it in here.

IB PROGRAM
Bring your portfolio of investors and earn up to $20 per lot

Be IB with MAYZUS!

MAYZUS invites any individual or company with their own portfolio of investors and/or a desire to work with potential clients to join foreign exchange and CFD markets.

MAYZUS will help you get your business to the next level with our provision of outstanding and secure investment services.

Grow your business through a reliable partnership opportunity, which offer high commissions.

Start Making Money Now!

Introducing brokers FAQ How can I increase my IB commission rate? When is the commission paid? How often can I withdraw my earned commission? What can I do with my commission? What is the most popular withdrawal method between Introducing Brokers? What happens if my client didn\'t register using my Affiliate Link? MAYZUS Regional Representatives

The program is designed for experienced partners with large clientele up their sleeves.

MAYZUS is glad to offer the unique opportunity to develop regional offices and support to start up the regional network. Join our Partners who became our Regional Representatives in Canada, Latin America, Brasil, Portugal, Spain, Germany Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Egypt, Malaysia and Bangladesh.

YOUR IB commissions scheme
20 clients
completed 15 trades each with 0.5 lot per trade = 150 lots 20 clients
completed 25 trades each with 0.8 lot per trade = 400 lots 15 clients
completed 50 trades each with 1.0 lot per trade = 750 lots 5 clients
completed 10 trades each with 1.5 lot per trade = 75 lots 150 lots 400 lots 750 lots 75 lots
Clients\' total traded volume:
1375 lots
Peter's total commission from trades completed by all his clients is:
$20,625.00

Peter has introduced 60 clients to A-forex broker. He was not very satisfied with the low commission rate and service he was receiving with that broker.

He then contacted MAYZUS. In less than a week later, all Peter’s clients have moved to MAYZUS and thanks to the satisfying commission rates, friendly and professional support offered to Peter and all his clients without an exception, they all benefit from the new successful relationship.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/partners-portal/index/introducing-broker/#sthash.UjriHCdf.dpuf

I am happy that I turn my 30 dollars plus fxfred funds earnings to 70 dollars right now trading in mayzus. I do hope to get another 30 dollars in fxfred next month. If that going to happen I will have 100 dollars plus trading capital. I think its good start for me. I really do hope that I can have good and long term trading in mayzus. Its will be a good start for me this year.

• 2 weeks later...
MAYZUS PROVIDES A NEW INNOVATIVE ANALYTICAL SERVICE WITH CLAWS&HORNS
ad05fc38d3211808dfd0599a2105ed6e.jpgWe are excited to announce our cooperation with the Claws&Horns analytical portal. From now on, a multitude of multifunctional and versatile analytical services of the highest quality will be available to our clients. 

Trading signals, indicators, fundamental, technical and wave analyses along with video and macro-economic indicator reviews will help you become even more successful while trading the Forex market. 

In our continuous effort to support and encourage you to be successful on the markets, we’re offering an exceptional opportunity to take advantage of by providing Claws&Horns analytics absolutely free of charge, a portal which is unavailable for retail Clients, and at present, exclusively available for Mayzus traders only!

Analytics from Claws&Horns are now available in your Client Cabinet 

If you do not have a Live trading account with us, open one today!

Develop and improve your trading skills and increase your trading volumes and success with MAYZUS! 

We look forward to your continued success with us!

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4763/mayzus-provides-a-new-innovative-analytical-service-with-clawshorns/#sthash.EEeZj7Zb.dpuf

100% BONUS FROM MAYZUS – LIMITED OFFER!
4eaaecfba208dea7aabe50e6cdf69d71.jpgMayzus is excited to offer you the chance to claim up to $3000 on your next deposit with our 100% Bonus! 

• Only 100 Promo Codes available 
• Up to 3 Promo Codes can be claimed per Client 
• Zero fee’s on all deposits

If you have an account with us, simply deposit now in your Client Cabinet and claim your bonus entering Promo Code: BONUS100.

If you don’t have a Live account with us, open one now and claim your bonus by entering Promo Code: BONUS100 when making your first deposit. 

We look forward to your participation in our latest promotion! For more information on our 100% Bonus, please see our Promotion page.

Trading Credit Policy applies 

- See more at: https://mayzus.com/news/4795/100-bonus-from-mayzus-limited-offer/#sthash.H85a8Gow.dpuf

I already have 189 dollars in here. Last month I only have 37 dollars from fxfred and then 27 dollars this month from fxfred. The rest Is my earnings for trading in here for more than a month.I do hope that before the month ends I will reach 200 dollars in here. I will try to keep on trading until I achieve my goal of having 1,000 dollars trading capital in here.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 3 - 7 NOVEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 3 - 7 November 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: aironbook, acc. 470374 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: Expeoreal, acc. 461703 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: Magentleed, acc. 461690

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: 7ming, acc. 462705

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4850/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-3-7-november-2014/#sthash.g17JGaIY.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 27 - 31 OCTOBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 27 - 31 October 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: RomanV80, acc. 470829 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: kukul3, acc. 429726 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: lupikun, acc. 456578

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: chuanfeng, acc. 455510

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship

- See more at: https://mayzus.com/news/4822/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-27-31-october-2014/#sthash.IMK27Nah.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 10 - 14 NOVEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 10 - 14 November 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: Djakc, acc. 453282 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: keping, acc. 455507 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: future, acc. 428955

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: Kahata, acc. 470730

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4869/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-10-14-november-2014/#sthash.BqwMyNqj.dpuf

• 2 weeks later...

I now have 242 dollars in here. Its still small amount and I am rushing myself to reach 1,000 dollars in here. So far so good that I do achieve something good in here. I am really excited to see my trading account grow in here. Who knows that in two to three more months I can reach 500 dollars in here and before I know it I already have 1,000 dollars in here.

CHANGES IN THE TRADING SCHEDULE DUE TO THANKSGIVING

We would like to inform you about the changes in the trading schedule due to the US Thanksgiving holiday. The following changes apply for the trading instruments listed below:

WORKING HOURS27.11.14 Gold&Silver Early close 20:00 Oil Early close 20:00 ASX200 Early close 15:00 NKY, SPX, NQ, YM Early close 20:00 FTSE Early close 20:30 CFD Closed Futures* Closed *#FDXZ4 Normal hours 28.11.14 Gold&Silver Early close 20:45 Oil Early close 20:30 ASX200 Normal trading NKY, SPX, NQ, YM Early close 20:15 FTSE Early close 21:00 CFD Early close 20:00 Futures* Early close 20:00 *#FDXZ4 Normal hours

All times GMT + 2

Please take this information into consideration whilst making your trading decisions.

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4888/changes-in-the-trading-schedule-due-to-thanksgiving-1/#sthash.UaRvK8g8.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 24 - 28 NOVEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 24 - 28 November 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: misterbici, acc. 470901 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: BDM(ALFRED), acc. 462634 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: a-eighty7, acc. 458847

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: qiujing, acc. 455509

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4890/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-24-28-november-2014/#sthash.XwruQaoz.dpuf

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 1 - 5 DECEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 1 - 5 December 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: waegtiang@126.com, acc. 460872 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: sekarksg, acc. 472169 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: sura91, acc. 470009

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: chuanfeng, acc. 455510

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4909/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-1-5-december-2014/#sthash.bLz0yqsm.dpuf

Congrats to the winner. I am really happy that they win. I do hope that I will going to win next time also. lols. Anyway I am hoping that I can also win 1,000 dollars in here. First price is really a big amount in my country and I am sure its can really help me a lot in my trading. Just imagine  1,000 dollars. Wow. So far my trading account is only worth 300 dollars.

• 3 weeks later...
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 15 - 19 DECEMBER 2014

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 15 - 19 December 2014

1st Place – Prize $1000 goes to: aironbook, acc. 470374 
2nd Place – Prize $800 goes to: ekram, acc. 472345 
3rd Place – Prize $500 goes to: end182, acc. 463424

Most Active Trader Award – $100 goes to: shahji, acc. 442617

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/news/4979/weekly-winners-of-the-mayzus-forex-demo-championship-for-the-week-15-19-december-2014/#sthash.EaUeUtHj.dpuf

The account I have added in fxfred has already breach the 500 dollars trading capital mark. I do now focus on having another trading account and invest money. This year my plan is to have ten trading accounts in mayzus and all of that will come from my trading profits and from fxfred bonus funds. I do hope I can achieve this this year.

• 2 months later...

I'm happy to have three trading accounts in here. I am excited that in two to three more months I do hope I can open another trading account in here. My goal is really to reach 10 trading accounts in here and start making good money in here. Money is good in forex trading once we know how to trade and once we are in good brokerage.

• 2 months later...

Budado, your post is showing that you have good trust in Mayzus broker as you are planning to increase your accounts. The reason is obvious that they are licensed by  CySEC and have shown re-branding that indicates that they are serious in business.

• 1 month later...

I'm happy to have three trading accounts in here. I am excited that in two to three more months I do hope I can open another trading account in here. My goal is really to reach 10 trading accounts in here and start making good money in here. Money is good in forex trading once we know how to trade and once we are in good brokerage.

10 trading accounts!! Hope you can manage them properly, its not easy to manage that much trading account. I want to ask one thing, although Mayzus is a trusted broker but why do you want to have 10 accounts, why not have one with all the investment in it ?