Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MAYZUS ANNOUNCES ITS BIRTHDAY PROMO WINNER!

bmw-1.png

MAYZUS Investment Company is delighted to announce the winner of our Birthday Promo “Elena Ribnikova” !!

The Birthday Promo closed its doors at 11.59pm GMT + 3 on the 7th of August 2013, and the winner was chosen by random computer selection at 3.00pm GMT + 3 , on the 8th of August 2013.

Ms.Ribnikova has the option of either choosing a brand new BMW X5, or the equivalent in CASH (EUR), as our birthday present to her!

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to congratulate Elena on this amazing prize, and looks forward to her decision and presenting her prize in person very soon!

We would like to thank all of our clients who took part in our Birthday Lottery and look forward to seeing you participate in our future promotions!

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZERO FEES!

If you can not find an answer to your question, use the Feedback or Live Chat.

Fund Your Account with ZERO Fees!

FX and CFD trading can be risky

MAYZUS Investment Company strives to offer the best possible trading conditions.

Take an advantage of the ZERO Fees promotion, and fund your account with no extra charge until 31 December 2013.

[/center]

The offer is applicable for deposit transactions via all electronic payment systems, credit cards and wire transfers.

Make a Deposit with ZERO Fees Now!

Terms and conditions of the ZERO Fees promotion

1. The "ZERO Fees promotion" (hereinafter - Promotion) offered by MAYZUS Investment Company (hereinafter - Company) is valid until 31 of December, 2013 at 23:59 (GMT+2) (hereinafter - Promotion period).

2. The promotion is available for registered and fully verified Clients only.

3. During the promotion period the Company will refund all transaction fees for deposits.

4. Transaction fees will be refunded as trading credit (bonus) and TCP shall apply.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 5 - 9 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 5 - 9 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: hongsheng, acc. 455343

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: xue9191, acc. 459268

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: KvyaKa, acc. 454833

Most Active Trader Award – $100

goes to: Anyinct, acc. 460738

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

40% ON EVERY DEPOSIT TILL END OF AUGUST. HURRY UP!

40percent.png

Start trading with MAYZUS now, a CySEC regulated investment company, and receive 40% bonus on ANY deposit, with no daily limits.

To receive your 40% bonus, you need to register a live trading account with MAYZUS (LITEForex, REALForex or MT5 Real) and top it up via our Client Cabinet.

Claim your 40% bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to finance@mayzus.com.

Hurry up, as offer is valid until AUGUST 31 ONLY!

Clients are eligible to receive a 40% bonus on any deposited amount during the promotional period, which begins at 00:01 GMT + 3 on August 1st 2013 and finishes at 23:59 GMT + 3 on August 31st.

The maximum amount of bonus issued per client during this promotional period cannot exceed 5, 000 EUR.

It can take up to 24 hours for the 40% bonus to be added on the clients trading account.

I have about 400 dollars total trading capital in here. I don't invest in here. I use the funds that I earn in posting in fxfred and in mayzus to make some good trade and make some profit in here. I do hope that I can grow my account in here to the point that I'm making one good income one after another in here. I'm sure I will end up making one good income one after another in here.

I have about 400 dollars total trading capital in here. I don't invest in here. I use the funds that I earn in posting in fxfred and in mayzus to make some good trade and make some profit in here. I do hope that I can grow my account in here to the point that I'm making one good income one after another in here. I'm sure I will end up making one good income one after another in here.

Its good to see you are building the capital well, its good to make some big capital and then start trading than trading with small capital

I'm just wondering if mayzus can chance the winning price and stretch it to 50 winners instead of just four winners. In this way many can win in the contest. Its good to win big but for me its more fun if many can have a chance to win also. It does not matter if I won just 10 dollars in here. As the feeling that you can win is enough for me. Than having not won at all especially if you are near the winning funds.

I'm just wondering if mayzus can chance the winning price and stretch it to 50 winners instead of just four winners. In this way many can win in the contest. Its good to win big but for me its more fun if many can have a chance to win also. It does not matter if I won just 10 dollars in here. As the feeling that you can win is enough for me. Than having not won at all especially if you are near the winning funds.

if they do so then the prize amount to each member will decrease, so the spice of the contest may drop that's why they keep prize at higher level

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 12 - 16 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 12 - 16 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: Ivanov, acc. 460459

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: AdamFx42, acc. 442787

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: home, acc. 455123

goes to: Amming, acc. 461082

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

if they do so then the prize amount to each member will decrease, so the spice of the contest may drop that's why they keep prize at higher level

I don't mind if the price decrease. In fact for me the result will be different. Just think of it. If theirs 50 winners each week worth 5 dollars. I'm sure this 50 winners will going to tell their friends and peers that they won in contest and they will going to try to join the contest also. I'm sure the result is their will be more who going to join the contest. I don't believe that the contest will drop. In fact seeing that theirs only four winners each week is the main reason why I stop joining the contest because I do believe that I don't have chance to win. So I stop joining the contest. But if theirs 50 winners each week. It does not matter if they only win 5 dollars what matter to those who join is they win.

I don't mind if the price decrease. In fact for me the result will be different. Just think of it. If theirs 50 winners each week worth 5 dollars. I'm sure this 50 winners will going to tell their friends and peers that they won in contest and they will going to try to join the contest also. I'm sure the result is their will be more who going to join the contest. I don't believe that the contest will drop. In fact seeing that theirs only four winners each week is the main reason why I stop joining the contest because I do believe that I don't have chance to win. So I stop joining the contest. But if theirs 50 winners each week. It does not matter if they only win 5 dollars what matter to those who join is they win.

Normally Every one's formula will be like this only, number of winners is limited to 3-5 members and the prize amount will be big.

Normally Every one's formula will be like this only, number of winners is limited to 3-5 members and the prize amount will be big.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

<p class="content_holder" style="float: left; width: 680px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; margin-bottom: 25px;">

netrunner_promo.jpg

MULTI-LEVEL SCHEME WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL

With MAYZUS Affiliate Program you can create step-by-step your own partnership group or continue expanding the possibilities with your existing one.

As your network grows you can start to refer further affiliate partners to MAYZUS.com and they will in turn become your sub affiliates. This is where you start to gain even more commission while others do the work.

Wait no more. Start referring clients and other affiliates to us now, and get up to $20 for every traded lot completed by your referred clients, and10% of the commission we pay to your sub-affiliates. On average we pay $10 on Forex and $20on Metals per referral's traded lot to our Affiliates!

BUILD YOUR NETWORK WITH MAYZUS

• Forums
  • Social Networks
  • Online Stores
  • Entertainment Sites
  • Newsletters
  • Analytical Reviews
  • Banner Networks

If you do not have a web page and feel passionate and want your share in an industry with a $4 trillion daily turnover, our marketing and partnership professionals will assist you and help you to develop your business.

Furthermore, our team will provide you with a wide range of promotional tools and educational materials to make working with MAYZUS a success.

For more information in regards to trading conditions, please see our General Business terms and Conditions.

p1.jpg

WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?

This Partnership program is designed for people who work in the Internet and know how to promote and maintain the presence of a brand.

Owners of forex, financial, investment, or news related websites or other types of online pages can enjoy the benefits of this program.

HAVING FRIENDS INTERESTED IN TRADING?

Because you know your friends better than we do, we think it makes sense for you to pass on the great news of trading Forex, Metals, CFDs and Futures to anyone you know.

Not only you provide opportunity to others to make money, but MAYZUS will also reward you handsomely, with regular, unlimited commission for trades completed by the ones you referred!

INTERESTED IN GETTING STARTED WITH OUR AFFILIATE OR INTRODUCING BROKER PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM?

Please complete our Partnership Request Form in your Cabinet. Or simply, contact our dedicated Partnership team at partners@mayzus.com, by telephone +357 25 750 555 or by skype mayzus_partners

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 19 - 23 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 19 - 23 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: baiting, acc. 455560

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Daniel, acc. 461306

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: VitChua, acc. 428764

goes to: amrmorasamir, acc. 454282

We would like to tak

INTRODUCING BROKER (IB)

<p class="content_holder" style="float: left; width: 680px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; margin-bottom: 25px;">

GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH US

MAYZUS invites any company or individual with their own portfolio of investors and/or a desire to work with potential clients to join foreign exchange and CFD markets and take part in the IB Program.

MAYZUS is the best developed and most secure broker in the market and we will help you get your business to the next level with our provision of outstanding and secure investment services.

MAYZUS is your ideal business partner. Grow your business through a reliable partnership opportunity, which offers high commissions.

For more information in regards to trading conditions, please see our General Business terms and Conditions.

[/center]

WE ENCOURAGE YOUR EFFORTS AND OFFER UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES TO:

• Develop your client network
  • Receive professional assistance with your referring activities
  • Access various advertising tools
  • Get generous rewards from the time you invest
  • Generate business for you - and thus for us
  • Eventually become a MAYZUS official representative

I'm interested to do some hit and run in here. I'm really expecting to make good income in here. Eventually we all going to be the best trader if we spend more time posting in fxfred and in mayzus forum and try to earn good amount of funds. Eventually we can use the funds to earn good amount of money. Who knows we all be the best trader their is if we only know how to handle our account well enough to make profit.

MAYZUS WINS FASTEST GROWING STP BROKER WESTERN EUROPE 2013 TITLE

11e22bb218dde985c60d8b9677d09550.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is honored to receive an award by Global Banking & Finance Review as the Fastest Growing STP Broker Western Europe 2013.

Awards were established to recognize the leaders of Forex, financial, banking, insurance, corporate social responsibility and other related areas. The entire nomination, selection and announcement of winners is conducted for different regions on an annual basis.

MAYZUS team is happy that our efforts to promote STP tradingwere appreciated. Continuous improvement of financial services provided to our clients is our main goal, and this award confirms that we are going in a right direction. At the moment, company’s clients can enjoy favorable trading conditions offered by STP account, and a special promotion for STP account holders – STP Money Box.

We encourage all traders to open MAYZUS STP account and join a network of clients, who trade with the Fastest Growing STP Broker in Western Europe!