Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Had limited experience doing scalping?

Average scalper or IB want that scalping is not limited by the system that causes a loss, if we see there are certain rules that it could reduce revenues IB or trader with trading time and number of pips

Have you ever experienced that?

I have never experienced this during the trading in Armada Markets, they allow any trading strategy. You can scalp, using the use Expert Advisors (EA), hedge your position or trading during news releases without any restrictions

Average scalper or IB want that scalping is not limited by the system that causes a loss, if we see there are certain rules that it could reduce revenues IB or trader with trading time and number of pips

Have you ever experienced that?

I have never experienced this during the trading in Armada Markets, they allow any trading strategy. You can scalp, using the use Expert Advisors (EA), hedge your position or trading during news releases without any restrictions

Yeah same loyal conditions (maybe even better) I have with Hotforex broker. Scalping-friendly trading environment, wide range of EA accepted (custom-made as well), mindful support and fast withdrawals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

prior to trade forex, you should learn about the basic principles of forex beforehand and also use a demo account to practice. I advise you to see a video tutorial on the basic principle of forex. Tickmill’ Forex Trading Video Tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader. Every nuance of trading at Forex market is covered in this simple and easy to catch tutorial – from basic concepts to advanced skills.

• 2 weeks later...

If your broker limited yourself when you did scalping first check what kind of broker that you choose, is that NDD or DD? after that check their regulator? is that CFTC or FCA or FINMA or any other AAA strict regulator? the last if that claimed NDD but do that be careful they might be DD.

• 4 weeks later...

many broker have an issue with scalping, having high volume of orders (positive orders) would tick the broker to check you out, most broker do not allow arbitrage but they seem to have little know how on detecting it so even scalpers become collateral damage. 

• 4 weeks later...

The truth is; if one doesn't have a good experience to scalp, why then would he go on scalping because it doesn't even make the slightest sense to endulge in what you are not knowledgeable in. The trader who lacks a good trading skill and knowledge to also handle the business shouldn't think of making it a business where he would get a good thing afterall.

• 2 weeks later...

Make a sense but you don't know human, sometimes they force theirselves for something that they don't even know. According to me this should be solved by our willingness to learn, but that is the other answer what i want to tell here that what OP mean here is limited experience for scalping in some brokers, well this is normal thing because scalping want fast profit and fast execution so it will turn out to be like DDoS.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know at the moment why brokers should do that again. There is limit because of their server ability to handle this is not as big as many people percieved. Also scalping will give much load to server especially to those who trade in fast pace and with multiple pairs at the same time.

• 2 months later...

It is the matter of profit and loss i mean traders also put their money for the sake of your margin where you can afford bigger money with small amount of money and scalping tend to have bigger loss tolerance rather than what they earn, i mean they ready to loss 100 pips for gain 20-30 pips? That is not really good for broker dude especially NDD type broker.

Well that's might be make a sense since we use margin type trading to make profit from forex. I know some brokers that limit scalping but i rarely see that they limit someone to make profit because of margin, because they already know the risk too giving us chance to trade based with margin, i think that is because scalping stereotype as a profitable strategy with fast and streak action.

• 1 month later...
Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips

There is first time for everything, if you want it is better to scalp but as novice do it in demo account until you are getting familiiar with it. As long as you can keep your pace in the right way you should be able to master scalping or become familiar with it and when it is time to change to real account you won't find much issue.

You should questioning your broker about their credibility if just because of scalping their server start have some problems. And broker who limit someone to do scalp might be a bad broker who love to do SL hunting and a dealer not the real broker. You should be careful with this because a lot people have been fallen to this kind of trap. In normal condition, scalping is fine and unlimited things to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Scalping will always be limited in a broker that doesn't have good regulation and also which doesn't have good infrastructure to provide a chance for scalpers to scalp anywhere and anytime they want. Also scalping i think is overestimated, usually scalpers did scalp when the spread is low or when the market isn't very volatile.

• 2 months later...

If a broker start to limit the way you do scalping then you should questioning that broker. Is that broker good enough for you, are they really a professional? Usually a broker which is considered to be professional and well-regulated doesn't limit a trader to scalp as long as you don't hack the price feed.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually a broker that limit someone to do scalping is a bucketshop broker, i would suggest to never trust them anymore. That kind of broker only for someone who have very small capital but earning wouldn't be so big. If you have around thousand dollars you should look for the other brokers that suitable for you and won't limit for scalping, for example Interactive Brokers or FXCM.

• 1 month later...

Based on my own opinion if thereis a broker who doesn't allow you to scalp as you please since scalping is look like a crime then that broker tend to be a bucketshop broker. The first thing you should do is follow them and try to get just 100% of your capital, so make sure to able withdraw the total 100% of your money first after that you can go to the other broker, to be honest that kind of broker isn't suitable for someone who want to earn in long term.

• 3 months later...

some forex brokers are disabled scalping strategies specially in news time, such brokers are like the US and UK forex brokers, I don't see that it is a fair.

so I don't like such kinds of brokers, scalping is the real way if you want to get fast profits in forex market.

Why would they do that if the broker is really able to handle that scalping and also traders who prefer scalping when the news just released is not scalpers why? because the spread during that time is quite high, some even reached 4-5 pips. That is not really good for scalpers. If broker start to limit the way you do legal trading, you should questioned why and there is higher chance it may have some kind of financial issue.

For me personally I think that scalping is never my type of trading I prefer long term trading to all it is the best and through such I place my order and have rest of mind as this do help alot

Just because it is not your style then people cannot do that,right? Also nothing wrong when traders do scalping. Just like what i said before that is not sin, not criminal act, not something that could destroy the broker(as long as that broker is not a dealing desk broker), so what i want to say here limited experience by doing scalping is one of the bad decision of that broker ever did.