Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Low Spread Broker

Low spread is definitely very important part of trading for newcomers since most of them are scalpers including me, so it becomes bit obvious that low spread and even such features can be very handy. However, it’s important not to get carried away just for sake of low spreads; we need to look at the quality of broker as well in order to figure out the right one. I am fairly lucky to be with OctaFX broker since they are really awesome with having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are several other factors that helps me put in great performance and that’s with their rebate scheme or if it’s with their daily market, it’s all superb!

trading under control going smoothly when the market situation is not possible, so we have prepared a mature plan, and not too lose when one determines the position in the trading. installing SL and TP appropriately certainly will feel more confident in its market analysis separately winning the desired profit

trading under control going smoothly when the market situation is not possible, so we have prepared a mature plan, and not too lose when one determines the position in the trading. installing SL and TP appropriately certainly will feel more confident in its market analysis separately winning the desired profit

As we can possible we control our trading activity with control emotion, because often we get fail if we always trade using bad emotion like as greedy, over trading, and also too much fear.

And for trader indeed usually will choose broker that has low spread because giving benefit for trader

I don't know for the possibility but one thing that i am sure about this that you will be able to control emotions and trade better, also emotions which hinder you would be a smaller issue. Back to the topic, the low spread broker has nothing to do with emotions but low cost broker means that you can reap more profit while spend less for spreads.

One of the most important factor in Forex is to trade with a broker that has low spread and that is exactly what I get with my broker OctaFX, it has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

That OctaFX, offers spreads as low as 0.2 pips for all the major pairs doesn't mean they are the least, I know brokers that offer  0.1 pips some even offer up to 0.

There are so many broker in forex world, I am choose my current broker on forexmart also because I have seen many trader also using this broker, and although still less than a year with this broker, but everytime making withdrawn still processed smoothly, might I want to success from forex altogether with this broker for long lifetime

By using ECN account, low spreads very useful and it is not a trick that was made by the broker. traders can now obtain a spread comparison between brokers in serving this website and reliable as in FreshForex. one of which is already well-known website that presents a comparison of the spread between brokers in real time is myfxbook

I prefer trading with a broker who has low spread it help me to get profit as easy as I can because the low spread can work against you or profit you

besides there are many things that must be calculated or note in forex trading if you want to get maximum profit. one of them about the attention to the leverage that you use at the time of open orders. it also affects the profit and the risk that you will get.

Having low spread is seriously helpful, but alone this is not enough and that’s why we need to make sure we locate broker which not just have low spread, but can be trusted completely and that’s why I go for TradeWiseFX, it’s a trustworthy place but also have got Zero Spread option on their ECN Pro Account, it’s fantastic and works extremely well for all.

Now many broker also competing offer low spread and also fixed spread, and using low spread for scalping this giving advantage because they can get easy profit, and usually as scalping trader rarely using pair that having high spread fee, and might prefer pair like as usdjpy and gbpusd also eurusd

• 2 weeks later...

That OctaFX, offers spreads as low as 0.2 pips for all the major pairs doesn't mean they are the least, I know brokers that offer  0.1 pips some even offer up to 0.

I am also working with OctaFX and if you try working with them, it will be easier to figure out that they have actually 0.1 pips starting point especially for pair’s like USD/JPY which I often use. As per 0 spread is concern then you live in dreams dude, it’s coming with massive commission, so how do you consider that to be beneficial? I believe stuff like Zero spread are suitable things for immature and kids because they don’t realize they are paying huge charges with thinking they are paying nothing. Anyway, I don’t fall for such trick and I prefer to stick with honest broker like OctaFX which keeps me relatively comfortable and relaxed with doing everything with ideal conditions.

Everyone likes low spreads but only few brokers’ offers genuine low spreads. I trade with FreshForex broker and the raw spreads starts from 0.1 realistically speaking. But don’t look for low spreads only but other trading conditions & offers! FreshForex executes trades fast with no requotes/slippages. There are bonus on deposits of 101% margin regulated bonus, 36% interest rate & $15 megarebate. With forex education & fast withdrawals it provides complete package, so to speak!

I belive the most important thing in Forex is the spreads that a broker is offering. Some brokers have good fees than others, The reason I choose FreshForex, is the fact that they offer low spread of just 0.1 pips for all the major pairs and not only that their rebate service where we get 50-60% back so that makes the spread even shrink further so we can make profits instantly after opening a trade. It is something seriously important for newbies like me.

one thing is clear if we choose low spread then we have to enjoy the low profit which is good for us in the beginning of the work .always try to do best in the start of the work if we thing amount the big profit in the beginning of the work then we have to learn skills about the forex work .

• 1 month later...

Low spreads can be quite handy especially if it comes to techniques like scalping because that is very risky way and with low spreads, it becomes easier to work out. I am trading with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to do it all very nicely because not only they offer me low spreads starting at 0.1 pips, but they are highest quality. They are regulated plus a true ECN that too an award winning one, so I feel absolutely pleased working with them and it has made trading ever easy for me to do and even not just that, but they even have cash back where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with losing one, so that just makes the deal superb!

Spreads are important agree, but if your broker is not secure with fund then what you are going to do with low spreads. Your skills make you perfect and successful not the spreads and other offers of broker.

Indeed very important to choose good broker, and as long as our broker giving good service and everytime made withdrawn always processed smoothly, hence forex business can become great source income, and if we can learn good how to making profitable system we will get easiness to making money

Indeed very important to choose good broker, and as long as our broker giving good service and everytime made withdrawn always processed smoothly, hence forex business can become great source income, and if we can learn good how to making profitable system we will get easiness to making money

so we had to choose a good broker and pasilitas adequate, then the forex business will be a source of considerable revenue, then the virgin we have much to learn in order to better our trading capabilities so that we can make money we wanted

so we had to choose a good broker and pasilitas adequate, then the forex business will be a source of considerable revenue, then the virgin we have much to learn in order to better our trading capabilities so that we can make money we wanted

learning is very important in running a forex trading business, success will not be available when the study was not done. For that we can to try to do to continue to learn to how to trade well and can be done on a demo account to practice how to master trading well in generating profit

learning is very important in running a forex trading business, success will not be available when the study was not done. For that we can to try to do to continue to learn to how to trade well and can be done on a demo account to practice how to master trading well in generating profit

We as trader need always learning in everyday trading, and we need to learn forex with good experience, which with keep learning hence we will trying to catch opportunity that available on the market, trading forex is good business if any trader already able making accurate analysis