Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

express-invest - express-invest.com

mynada

But there's no worry,since it will come online too,am not a member here,certainly like the rules and regulation of this forum,50post minimum withdrawal,is really good,but is payment done every week? I normally love site that pays at least once a week,

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that the forum gong offline frequently like yesterday. members activity is not good now and although not getting any ads till now . but the forum loading is fine now and i like this forum when there is no time specified to our each post.

@Nikhil

The problem in this site, there are only few members who made posts so it's hard to us if we wanted to active post in there too.

I think we needed reply first before we made another posts so it's not effective if in a post we must wait 1-2 days for replies before

we could make another posts right?

@Nikhil

The problem in this site, there are only few members who made posts so it's hard to us if we wanted to active post in there too.

I think we needed reply first before we made another posts so it's not effective if in a post we must wait 1-2 days for replies before

we could make another posts right?

Yeah. I agree. I stop posting in this site because of the low posting rate. I prefer some other sites that could give me enough earnings as high as this forum. If they will increase their posting rate then it would be great so that members will get more active in here.

@rage

Yes, that is low amount of rate and also in here there are so low activities too. I made a post in here and I wait all days but there is no reply yet.

I don't know how could the forum is so few of members to post in here, I am not sure if the site could be survive for long time.

I have an account here but I stopped posting after doing around 14 posts there coz I felt bored , and their layout is different, I don't feel like posting there much as of now, maybe when the forum will have good activity then I will be back there.:D

I also thinking so , i am waiting for 4 days for posting here in ptp section because 4 days ago which i post here in ptp section thats my last post. for this i am unable to post here in ptp section . if anyone remain active here definitely i will post there when already got my first payment from here.

I think that the maximum rate here is 3 cents only and not 5 cents, maybe,

this is why the activity of members is very low in many sections of this forum , so

I think that this forum in a need for further development in order to obtain satisfaction the old members and attract new members .

I didn't know if in this site we could ask payment although we got only 50 cents. That was nice but I think that was too small if we

asked payment only 50 cents. If me, I will ask payment at least 2 dollars because I prefer to get higher amount of bucks at once than

I got few bucks but few times :)

yesterday i post some post in ptp section after getting new reply but members activity still low there .but the forumis paying although low rate but its also true we have chance to get with less post . i just looking for members activity ,if it good than will continue here.

@Nikhil

Oh really, you've made posts in there. That was good then because the activities of members in there are so low and last time when I

visited the site, that was almost no members who made posts in there. I think we must promote the site to another people so they

could join and make posts in here too.

I'm not sure if this one is still a good forum. but I notice the low activity here though there is some activity here daily. but I'm just planing to make few post. but once I got to reach first payout and get paid even once I will post more

member still prefer to spend their time with other forums, which are familiar with activity because of the high rates ,

this is the reason for the lack of activity in this forum member so far, but may occur some change in the coming period .

I think this forum is not too popular and the members in here are not too much enough but I tried to make some posts in here.

I hope I could make another bucks as my earning from this site although that is not easy to make some bucks in here because

the activities are few and only few members who active to make posts.

I think this forum is not too popular and the members in here are not too much enough but I tried to make some posts in here.

I hope I could make another bucks as my earning from this site although that is not easy to make some bucks in here because

the activities are few and only few members who active to make posts.

Yes its true still the forum is new and not popular and for this activity of members is not good here . but i think if only few members active in ptp and forex section than its not hard to post here but sorry to say sometime there is no new reply after 1 or 2 days.

I still never got payment in this site. I have made some posts and I hope I could reach minimum payout request and I could

ask payment soon. This site is not too much in its rate but it's good enough. This site is not my priority site but I posted here

sometimes.

I didnt know there is a sign up bouns that we need to request. I missed that one ofcourse. Its possible to ask only the sign up bonus out without a request for post payment?

I have my first payment request in for checking but didnt ask for the sign up bonus. I hope admin is a nice person now and also add that:)

Im off to see if i can change or edit my request:)