Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

express-invest - express-invest.com

mynada

I'm not Admin

Here you will find the posting rates. Not ALL sections and categories of this forum are paid-to-post.

Announcements, Rules and Discussions - Not paying

HYIPs Section - 2-5 points per post*

Payment proofs only - 1 point per post

Autosurf and Manual Surf Section - 2-5 points per post*

Investment Programs (Registered Companies) Section - 1-2 points per post*

Get-Paid-To Sites (GPT) Section - 2-3 points per post*

Making Money with Affiliate Programs - 1 point per post

Forex Trading Section - 2-5 points per post*

Stocks, Shares and Funds - 1-3 points per post*

Referral, MLM & Network/Affiliate Marketing Section - 1-3 points per post*

Job Opportunities - 1 point per post

Advertisements & Promos - Not paying

Payment Processors : LR

min payout : 50 post

http://www.express-invest.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got got two payment fromt his forum , one is signup bouns and another is 50 post payment and got payment very very quick within 2 hours after request . few days i was not online and thinking from today will active again in this forum and happy to say i have no bad experience from this forum. below is payment proof although i got few days ago.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 2/21/2011 6:20 PM

Batch: 55760162

From Account: U6825264 (ExpressInvest)

Amount: $1.06

Memo: Payment for 50 posts

Thank you.

I got got two payment fromt his forum , one is signup bouns and another is 50 post payment and got payment very very quick within 2 hours after request . few days i was not online and thinking from today will active again in this forum and happy to say i have no bad experience from this forum. below is payment proof although i got few days ago.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 2/21/2011 6:20 PM

Batch: 55760162

From Account: U6825264 (ExpressInvest)

Amount: $1.06

Memo: Payment for 50 posts

Thank you.

It's good to know that the forum really pays members. I am a member in this forum but not that active in here. The payments are very low and few activities are in the forum so I find it hard to make some posts here.

I am active here only ptp section which is my favourite section but from few days members activity very very low there and for this i also unable to continue there but posting minimum 3 to 5 post in that section if finding any new reply. hope activity of members in this section will increse soon than i also will able to remain active here.

Thanks for members who posted payment proof in here. I tried to register in this site but too bad, I couldn't make post until now.

I don't know why the site didn't send me activation code although I've asked it so many times. I will ask to the admin then about

this problem. Maybe any members who experienced the same problem with me, my account couldn't make post because I never

got activation code.

I also think old and paying site is best for posting but we need testing new site too because this new site oneday will old but the problem is that many new forum going scam after few days .anyway hope this forum will run long and we also enjoy here.

i am fully agree with you but about this forum the forum already doing good although the rate is not so high but minimum is low which is plus point here. just hoping members will active more in ptp section than i also will be active here daily with 10 to 15 post.

@Nikhil

I didn't too much know about this new PTP site but I think the forum has good design and the most important, I looked that the

forum has paid its members. I think that is good starting point of this forum, I hope it will be better again in the future. I don't too

much believe on this forum so I will wait its performance.

Yesterday when i access the forum then find some members now active in ptp section which surely help me to post here . for this less activity i was unable to post here but now that worried passed and happy to post here again.

It's been three days since my fith request payout has not been verified. Usually my withdrawal has done clearly less than 24 hours. Not many members request payout only few of them so Admin should verifiy faster, unfortunately today I can't access the forum