Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

express-invest - express-invest.com

mynada

I am waiting for my payment from few days and hoping it will be paid soon . there is so many days passed but the forum still not get any new advertiser but there only few google ads . i think its hard to pay continue without any hyip ads . but its true members activity there now good like before.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also stooped my activity there . i request my payment from many days but still not paid and its hard to post there in ptp section because of very low activity . anyway if i get my payment than surely will active here again but this time will active more than 3 section.

I stopped posting here 2 weeks ago I think and I still haven't resumed posting activity here as I got so bored posting but I think they are paying members accordingly.:)

I have some friends posting and promoting this forum too.:D

before i can see that they able to give the payment almost everyday.but maybe nowadays they should handle so many payment request.i ever get the paymetn from this site but now i dont know about this issue.im a bit worry now if this site able to pay member or not

I still waited payment from this site and I hope the site will pay me because I ever seen many members

who got payment from this site. I think this ite is one of honest site although this site is new PTP site.

I hope that will be true because I didn't too much know informations about this forum.

i just curious how many days member should wait to get the payment??my first payment request there just need about 1 day only to get paid i hope then they just come so fast so then member will always try to be more active in here.i always request at 50 post only there,i just worry if i request at higher amount if it allowed or not

@vermarz, i think you got your first payment already. as i saw you made 2nd payout request already. anyways, my payout request along with many payout request are still not approved yet. i don't know if there is any mod on this forum that will review our payout request. so hopefully i will get paid here soon for my posts. and if not i will just stop posting on this forum.

@venmarz

Yeah, I think you have been paid already. I didn't know if we could ask payment after we made 50 posts. Usually, we must posts

at least 100 posts to ask payment so I asked it after I reached 100 posts. I still waited my request has been accepted and paid :)

I am ready to ask another payment request :D

@Nikhil

How long you have waited for payment process, fried? I looked venmarz got payment and I still waited my payment too in here,

I asked payment in 14th March if I don't make mistake and it is 3 days so it still normal time to wait. I hope you could be more patient,

I am sure if the admin will pay us for sure.

yup i already get my payment so fast that time,i just need to wait about a day,but i can see now the payment there move a bit slow so maybe that time is my lucky day so i get the payment fast,for me it doesnt matter about the delay as long as they able to pay member i will keep posting there too

I dont stop my activity here although i am waiting for my payment from many days and dont lost my hope to get my payment . i think there is lack of fund already and as a result payment delay but its true members are active there more as it was before.

yup better not stop the activity in here.im so sure they able to pay member,but maybe admin just a bit busy so havent come and pay member.since i ever get payment from them so i will always being so active in here again.i just curious how many time admin payign member in a week.i hope it will be more than one

yup better not stop the activity in here.im so sure they able to pay member,but maybe admin just a bit busy so havent come and pay member.since i ever get payment from them so i will always being so active in here again.i just curious how many time admin payign member in a week.i hope it will be more than one

I'm guessing it's more like 20 per week tho you can check the payment section and look up for the dates of the members proof threads

@venmarz

Yeah, I still made some posts in here so I could get my first payment from here. I joined this site in last week if I don't

mistake, I have reached my 100 posts in here but my request hasn't been approved or processed yet. I hope the admin

could process it soon.

dont worry maybe they will come later,i just dont know if we able to request the payment until 100 posts.i just hope then they will surely come and pay it.i think they just give the payment once in a week so bettre to request more than 50 post in the future

hesitating there to keep my activity becaus eof delay payment . so ling time passed still waiting for my $1 .forum also not getting any new ads although there is good offer by admin to members to bring advertiser here but there is no improvement yet.

i know its really hard for member there to be more active in here if they haven give the old payment.i dont know i should be active in here too or not but i just have full faith in admin so i will continue my activity in here again.before they pay me so fast so i thought they will always pay member that fast

i know its really hard for member there to be more active in here if they haven give the old payment.i dont know i should be active in here too or not but i just have full faith in admin so i will continue my activity in here again.before they pay me so fast so i thought they will always pay member that fast

I'm sure they will , I'm keep my activity in both here and there aswell hoping I reach the min~ cashout

thats good if you motivated to be more active in here again.i really hope then this site will surely being active in here again.i thought they really fast in approving member request but now already 2 days from the day he approved me,but the payment havent transferred yet.i just hope to be more active in here again then

I have made many activities in this site but I haven't been paid yet. I asked payment about 3 days ago, I hope the admin could process my

request in the this weekend. This forum is not too good in activities, I didn't too much like to post in here and I didn't make too much posts

in here too.