Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

express-invest - express-invest.com

mynada

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im waiting for my payment for more than 10 days.thats really late now.i hope admin will pay it fast.i just request in small amoutn but it really take a time to get it.usually i ever get nay payment from them in fast.but i just surprised when i saw my payment havent paid yet

I stopped my activity here when i am waiting for my payment more 17 days . anyway i think its very hard to pay members because when there is no advertiser yet. before i only got paid 1 time and after that such condition of this forum.

i have check the site again and my payment there still in pending.i really hope then admin will process it faster because now i have so many points to request.i hope then no need to wait about 2 weeks to get paid for 50 posts only.i still have 200 post to requests

Im at the same list. Waiting for my first payout since a month soon. I wonder why there is no update from admin. I hardly see any sign form admin in the forum.

If a admin or moderator is active in a forum i can wait for a payment its no problem. But when there is no sign from one then i start wonder. No updates have been posted last time i checked either. But sometoimes offline life takes time so maybe this is what happened for this admin.

We hope so,but pending request this time around is taking much time than normal,since this forum,express-invest has been noted for their sharp and fast payments,hope admin clear payments so as for this forum members to resume activities once more.

yup i also think that the pending now is not really good but i think it also depend on LR but let see when lR come then they will pay member or not.since im waiting for my payment for really long time.so hope then admin will surely give member's right to member

i think until now they havent able to pay member no matter about the lr down or not.it really take a long time and i think now they dont have any offer anymore.i stop poting in here.no matter they give me good rate or not as long as they dont pay me then i will stop my activity

i think until now they havent able to pay member no matter about the lr down or not.it really take a long time and i think now they dont have any offer anymore.i stop poting in here.no matter they give me good rate or not as long as they dont pay me then i will stop my activity

although i tried to open the forum today , but i could not access the site with no reasons like the problem which happened to me in MTW , anyway i do not care about that forum because the admin does not pay for members like you did so i think posting there will be wasting our time only .

I find a problem When I try to login to the forum , the forum is not open already, I do not know Is it only a temporary problem, or not,

Anyway , I think that the delay in payment is still Prevents a lot of members to continue in their activity in this forum,

though, admin here are not interested in this matter .

• 9 months later...