Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

well yup now they become the sistem of ITM but in here they pay a bit fast.and i relly like their system.i hope then you will be active in here too.mostly member also dont know about this site is sister of ITm that why they are so hesitate to be active

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long did it take for the recent payment posted here, in this thread, to be processed or how long did members have to wait from requesting the payment to actually getting the payment? I have read that the admin of the site is paying twice a month or every two weeks but I am not so sure about this.

@pinoycity i think there is no particular time when we will get paid . before i got paid within 3 days but this time i have to wait near 7 days to get paid . anyway i think we dont need so much worry about our payment when Admin is really good man and trusted . for this i also just keeping my activity there.

we need not worry regarding payments here on HT,

I have noticed that the admin has cleared all payout requests, recently,

I know that the forum is managed by the admins of ITM, who are proven to be efficient admins,

well, there is also talk that HT payments will be cleared more faster than their sister site, ITM payments.

yup a few days ago admin have already pay all the pending payment in here but still many member request another payemnt there.i also have place my payment request in here since before i didnt place it for about 2 weeks.i think later better for me to request my payemnt more and more in here even i still have pending payment

I just do not bother about the delays in payments here, if any,

as the admins are the same of ITM,

even on ITM, sometimes the payments will be delayed for a long time, but those requests will be paid for sure,

the same thing we can expect from HT as well.

@archu7 you touched the main point . i also dont worry about delay of payment here when Admin is so truested person . i think we should keep our activity here without thinking so much about our payment and in this way i am going forward there.

yup that right,i think better try to post only in here.i just curious in here how many people who make the payment about 10 times.since im not so active and just able to request paymetn 2 times in a month but i will always try to collect many post first

Requesting payment 2 times in a month is a good target. Especially if you can also do this in Hyrex's sister forum, ITM and other forums. That will already give you a decent amount of earnings in a month. Maybe, enough to finance some other investment programs.

well, this forum has not loaded from my end, yesterday, for a long time,

and that was the reason, I could not post here yesterday,

that loading issue might have been a regional issue,

anyway, the site loaded fast today from here, that I could make few posts today on the forum.

finally, I could complete a 100 posts on this forum, successfully, and this is my first hundred posts on this forum,

soon, I am planning to place the cash out request here,

as I have made enough posts to reach the payout limit on the forum, HT,

seems the payout time has been over recently.

LOL , I get Paid Today From HyrexTalk Forum , Happy Earning

Date: 4/24/2011 5:41:55 AM

Reference Number: 669C1-5B6XX-8950B

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: hyrex_talk@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $2.00 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): paid for posts

2023.jpg

2 payments recieved via LR Today:)

1st Payment

Date: 04/24/2011 12:02

Batch: 59822030

From Account: U0713463 (HyrexTalk.Net)

Amount: $2.89

2nd payment

Date: 04/24/2011 12:05

Batch: 59822147

Amount: $2.00

hyrextalk1.jpg

I think I also would have been paid along with the members above, if the request was placed,

but I was planning to request at 200 posts that I have not yet placed my request for 100 posts,

anyway, good to know that the admin has been active on the forum and

I also have heard that it doesn't take more than two weeks to get paid from HT.

Payment Received Via Liberty Reserve.

Date: 04/24/2011 12:02

Batch: 59822044

Memo: paid for posts

---------------------------------------------

Date: 04/24/2011 11:54

Batch: 59821811

Memo: paid for posts