Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

I am fully confused here after reading new rule and it seems that i dont get paid for $7 which i request recent after getting my previous payment half. i think most of the members here confused about new rule and hope soon Admin will clear us about that.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i still waiting for angel online in her YM.i think that time we should adk them we can make a few post there or not.and now seems that points that we have got from this site become zero so its mean all the points we have in here also will not count

This forum is one of new site which I joined and tried to make some posts. I never asked payment in this site but i am sure

if the site will pay me since the site is owned by ITM admin. I believed that the admins are honest people so I joined and

made some posts in there :)

this site is so new now so hard to get 100 post there.maybe at least member will get it today,so i hope for our first payment request later it will take about 5 days of waiting only.of course admin of ITM can make this site better,i really hope member will happy with the new rate and will keep in positng

Fully confused how to request my payment request . yesterday again request my payment in that particular section although one request remain in that previous section and request for my 200 post which i calculated with CALCULATOR!

i already requested payout and in my calculation i need to request about 300 post count. so hopefully i would be paid for my payout request. but it seems there are still many members quite confused with how they are going to count their previous post count.

You're very right,am confuse here too,since i don't know how many post i've got here,but the best way to got about it is to write down our last payout post number and i mean in a message or our writing pad and know the time and post to ask for payout.

yes it is hard when a forum shift from points system to post count system in paying their members. specially when it was an old forum already like this one though it was acquired by a new admin. but i hope that we can request or ask the admin to check how much post can we request or qualified to be asked for payout. in case we don't know how much post count we have that we can request for payout.

You're very right,am confuse here too,since i don't know how many post i've got here,but the best way to got about it is to write down our last payout post number and i mean in a message or our writing pad and know the time and post to ask for payout.

Writing down how many posts we have made is a good idea but it's not practical. We need to do a double job; making posts and writing down the number of posts. Ideally, there should be a post count just like in many other forums.

With full confusion i am continuing here everyday although dont know what will be result. there are many request in that particular section and looking for Admin responce about our post count. hope this confusion of post count will be solved soon.

what i like about this forum, is that we can edit now our post any time we want. though it is owned now by ITM, we can't edit our post in ITM after 30 minutes i think. but here in Hyrextalk we can edit it any time. hopefully admin won't disable this feature. as i was able to edit my payout request.

@indieover

Oh I don't know if in ITM we can't edit our post after 30 minutes. I usually never update my posts in there for too long.

Thanks for your infomation about that, I hope the admin paid attention of this and will fix the problem soon.

yup it written in their rules actually so better always check if we post in right thread or not.since after that we cannot edit our post.i dont know why admin make it actually.i just hopping that later i can see good activity again in here,i really want to know about my rate in here,i hope wil get good rate

With full confusion i am continuing here everyday although dont know what will be result. there are many request in that particular section and looking for Admin responce about our post count. hope this confusion of post count will be solved soon.

about the confusion I think the admin is the responsible for it by his actions and the leaving the point system which is very good for members so that they can manage there profit more easy and add the post count system wich in my opinion is very bad. also he make all payment request only posted in one thread and he didn't even pay to them the reguests reach abuot 30 requsts now.

personaly I will wait untill the admin start paying and assess the profit I can get from there and then return to posting in this forum.

i havent check the payment section there if there is so many memebr able to make 100 post at least to reach cashout.until now i didnt see many active memebr there,seesm they havent being active yet.but i do hope then we can see some memebr try to post and cashout too

I am not waiting for payment for posting but keep posting there because of big faith to Admin . i think if evry members will get paid than i also will get paid and keeping my actvity daily there . but thinking post rate may be decrese this time as it was before.

i should try to give more good quality of posting if not then i will not get any payemnt from them too since there is possibility we didnt get any rate or less than 3 cents per post.in here we should also try to make so many post in other section too later,the rules is so similar with ITM.but memebr havent really liek to be active like the activity in old hyrex

This site has been acquired by ITM so there is nothing to worry if this site didn't pay us, the site will surely pay us and I hope the site will be better

again in the future. I looked that the members of this site is more active so it's good sign and that was because the site has been owned by ITM

admin I think, that made sure its members to make many activities in here.

i didnt really know my exact number of posting but i just make it in easy number to memorize and i think i have more than it should be.i hope then other memebr will also rmemebr their own posts made.lately i just see a few active member make post with me

@venmarz

If you wanted to remember it easily, you could ask payment every 100 posts that you made. So you could ask payment when

you reached 100 posts or 200 posts or 300 posts. That's depending on your will and that's depending on your activities in this

site. I think that will be easier to remember. I did that too.

i have check the request section there.so many memebr request their payment already i dont really kneo about my exact post there so just request then they will inform us how many opur actuall post there then.its better if they make the post counter become zerro then member will know how many their exact number of post