Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital you invested when you first started trading??

we are risking small capital due to in learning phase still. but when we are start to be improve and understand how to read market and perform well analysis, make profits more than losses, we are has tendency to risking big capital and margin in trading. in order to pursue bigger gain even in single trade.

we are risking small capital due to in learning phase still. but when we are start to be improve and understand how to read market and perform well analysis, make profits more than losses, we are has tendency to risking big capital and margin in trading. in order to pursue bigger gain even in single trade.

Even, we also can use demo account first to start trading in forex. And when we want to hone our trading skill be better from time to time, cent account can be a solution. We can use small amount in this account. Then try to more understand how to minimize the risk and also hone our trading psychology

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

this business offering leverage which enabling us to start trading with small capital. we are trade with standart contract though we are use capital which it based on small or micro contract. many brokers set small minimum capital to start trading. even brokers such as instaforex and liteforex offering $1 as minimum invest.

You don't need too much capital for starting forex trading. You can start this business with a small amount like 5$-10$. However the more you invest in trading, the more you will gain profit.

To be honest i disagree with those thing. You still need bigger amount for the sake of effectiveness. I recommended around $100-$200, the whole decision is depend on you. How much capital you need is should be around that according to me.

• 1 month later...

Can’t remember it perfectly but I think I started with 17-18 USD and from there on It has only increased and that’s with the help of my broker OctaFX since their smooth platform to trade and also having 50% bonus on all deposit is the key to my success so far and I seriously can’t imagine trading without this major support since it helps me so much with the margin level which otherwise looks too low and weak for any comfort.

The minimum deposit is intended for beginner traders in order to learn. but for get maximum profit in accordance with the concept of 20% or 30% profit every month then the minimum deposit must be appropriate and realistic. I am now trying to make trades with a minimum deposit of $ 100 in tickmill and I hope to perform additional deposit after I achieve consistency profit

every new trader always invest small amount because this work is so tough to get profit from the market .i thing 100$ is the best amount for every new trader never invest huge amount in the start if u now how to recover the loss then fitst set your target i mean goal first goal to achive .if you achive then yiu thing about to invest large amouny toget more profit.

Exactly $100 with Nova FX, it was because they had superb offer where I got 111% bonus instantly after deposit so making $100 investment was really wonderful and I don’t have words to tell how great my adventure was since not only I made solid profits but the knowledge that I received is still going with me so I believe having high or low amount is not important but to do it with which company definitely makes a big difference.

No, I don’t agree with you mate $100 is a big amount and you should not be starting with that especially if you don’t have enough knowledge and experience. In fact, I have seen endless traders starting with even bigger amount but end results is only losing it so that’s why I never suggest to start with such a big amount.

I started with only 5 Dollars but still I was able to make great earning since I had the skills and been with OctaFX broker everything went very smoothly due to their 50% bonus and amazing service where I was able to get all my trading orders executed instantly without any delay so even on news trading I was able to do well.

You don't need too much capital for starting forex trading. You can start this business with a small amount like 5$-10$. However the more you invest in trading, the more you will gain profit.

We can use small amount and in TenkoFx, trader also can start trading with $10 for trading. We can try to use leverage to help us to trade with small amount in a broker. And i see there are many brokers which provide those ease to start trading.