Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

signal will help many traders, and also that will help newbie too who just start, and they can apply that signal in real account to gain real profit for them, and that help to make my trading more efficient but it seems that will only make people gain profit not to gain knowledge, so it is up to the users want to use it or not, so far i spend about 3-6 hours.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, scalping give us quick money but i think there is very much risk involved here if suddenly market goes against us .anyway i also trading 5 to 6 hours and now i am fixing the time zone because i seen there is not much movement all the time and its better to trade any particular time.

It depends on the trader strategy. for me it is not certain how long I spend time for trading, as long as I'm still there with my laptop, then trading will continue, to this day I still do it and I'm almost a full day trading.

Actually i am not able to give a lot of time in learning practicing demo trading yet. Since i am still trying to learn the basics and doing some reading. Maybe i can increase my time spend on demo trading soon after i have gained more knowledge. But for now i am doing more reading.

I only spend few hours a day. depends on the market situation. If the market goes side way I usually spend more time online hoping I can spot a breakout. But if the market is going strong bullish or bearish at least I know when to open a position and when to make good profit. I do hope that in every three weeks I can make good profit in forex without any problem at all. This is what I'm trying to focus right now.

I think that it is better to train your skills in the demo account first, even if not proficient should not need to force to go into a live account, because it's useless later only going to spend your money only. Because I'm pretty experienced with it.

You have always to take your time in learning; you can watch videos in youtube I was doing it with some indicators I couldn't get. Always take notes of those indicators with its setup and components; anyways my knowledge in forex is not that superb because I am also in the process of learning more.

@pacifist: you are not even forex trader? well i think it is better as newbie you spend more time in forex trading but remember not overdo it, i prefer to start trading for 3-4 hours each time i have mood to trade, so far forex is not main job so i can trade as long as i feel i want, but for professional it is a different thing.

I only spend about three hours more or less total in one day. I do open my account four times a day more or less depends on how volatile the market is. If the market is so volatile I usually make good trade and make good income and that means I spend more time. But if the market is trading side way I only update my account in two to three times a day only and spend time doing other things.

Thus, you are either just leaving your trades with the either stop loss or take profit. Yes, we don't need to spend long time here unless that's our main business that we need to have profits daily and we must do to make it always winning as we've made of big investments. Still the trade time will depends on our decision if this will be safe or will be advantageous.

Actually I am not too much hours to spend in forex market. Sometimes, i will spend 2-3 hours and sometimes I could spend more than 4 hours daily. That's all depending on my activities that day and that will depend on market's condition.

• 3 months later...

About me, I spend about four hours researching and spend another four hours trading. Usually I spend 24 hours if I feel continuous trading. I just put my stop loss all the time. I just close my account and when I wake up next morning I check for changes and I just revalue my assessments and change what ever necessary.

I just take a position and keep it running until either my stop loss or take profit is hit. In this way, I don't have to keep monitoring the markets. I do check the market from time to time to check if either my TP or SL has been hit. Once it has hit, I look forward to take another position and do the same.

Well, traders will be unable to control their own luck and what they can do is keep to enrich their knowledge about forex and experience in trading. With that, trader will able to predict price movement more accurately and execute order more logically. Ignore the luck factor and keep stick with the factor that able to make traders success.

I spend about three or more hours on it. It will depends if I have time or not. If I have time, I will spend a lot of time looking at trends and see if there are way to make a good trades. I spend a lot of time reading news and watching the chart more than I do trading. I will not trade unless I see an opp to make a profit. I guess I can control myself so this is a great thing. I guess that is due to the fact that I don't use it as a main source of income. I think people who use it as a main source of income spend way too much time on it to try to make money and its bad sometimes like that. 

You can be online 24 hours if theirs no right movement. You don't open a position. You wait for your indicators to go green before you open a position. In forex trading its no like posting in ptp that you open a site you post for two hours and that's it. Patience as well as we can determine when it will have good spot to trade and monitor well. As far as I experience there is no specific time we can trade or open position.

I hardly spend 2-3 hours monitoring forex markets however I do trade 24 hours a day. My strategy includes taking a position using technical indicators and trend and leaving it until it doesn't hit my TP. In this way I don't have to keep monitoring it every time. Once my TP is hit, I opt for a new position.

I have to spend most of my time on my work in the daylight, so i just spend less than three or four hours on forex per day, now I choose long term to trade. if you don't have much spare time to trade, it good to trade with long term, even though mostly used by expert trader.