Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can a broker earn money?

forexlover

Most broker sites do earn money from the spread each time we trade. They also earn money from our investments. As we deposit our money in their account they earn interest and they make good profit out of it. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to trade first before we try to make sure that we can handle our trading account and become rich trader.

If we joined on bucket shop broker, or dealing desk broker if we get profit hence broker will get loss and if we get profit, but as trader actually they also can decided will trade on dealing desk broker or on ecn broker they having own decision, and as trader that important for us i think we can making profit and broker still paying if we made withdrawn, and might we only guessing from where source income broker but we can't sure will know all source

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes so many broker in forex world, and some trader might they using several broker, I am also actually having several account on different broker but only using small capital, included on forexmart, I have seen this broker also as regulated broker and hopefully also will success for long run

each broker definitely has advantages of each. Brokers themselves usually provide contests and promotions that are on offer for the trader. nothing wrong we as traders can and are able to maximize or exploit contests or promotions that are provided by the broker to add experience and if lucky can benefit more. in Tickmill I not only can practice trading using a demo account, I can also follow promo demo account contest with prizes have been provided.

Broker making campaign and promotion is they want to attract many trader joined, and this giving advantage for company but also as trader they will choose broker that according their research included as good broker, and also important about regulation broker which this issue also important for secure our funds

This is something I was always curious about because I too wanted to be a Forex Broker. I always thought that becoming broker means having millions or even billions, but there was nothing like that. I am grateful to TechForBrokers site that they not only helped me with my dreams, but showed me that such amount is not required at all and even an ordinary person like me can actually become a Forex broker and earn through genuine way like spreads and swap!

So many broker in forex market and might not all broker are safe, so will become important part for trader choosing broker that having reputable and also regulated broker, which will disappointed if trader joined on scam broker, but however forex is risky business and obey golden rules investing money in high risk business just spent money that afford to lose is better than invest blindly

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success.

• 2 weeks later...

So many broker in forex market and might not all broker are safe, so will become important part for trader choosing broker that having reputable and also regulated broker, which will disappointed if trader joined on scam broker, but however forex is risky business and obey golden rules investing money in high risk business just spent money that afford to lose is better than invest blindly

Although, I am like most here, I will too suggest people to be better at their choice of selection, but still, I won’t be entirely harsh on newbies. I believe we could easily get the money back only if the way is right for it. I have been scammed twice and both times, I was able to recover the funds. However, it was not anything to do with me, but to do with Winchargeback, as their service is simply phenomenal when it comes to dealing with such binary option fraud with success level above 85%, so that’s really to stand up and take notice off!

Although, I am like most here, I will too suggest people to be better at their choice of selection, but still, I won’t be entirely harsh on newbies. I believe we could easily get the money back only if the way is right for it. I have been scammed twice and both times, I was able to recover the funds. However, it was not anything to do with me, but to do with Winchargeback, as their service is simply phenomenal when it comes to dealing with such binary option fraud with success level above 85%, so that’s really to stand up and take notice off!

Maybe I am included on lucky trader that not yet facing with scam broker, only once time on certain broker that offer high bonus but I am never making deposit there and hear after some month these broker is included scam broker, but in trading most difficulties is how to making profit regularly from forex trading, this is most problem for trader, and I am already trying some broker forex and so far these company still exist but because no capital there so I am trade on broker that have capital on account included on forexmart

you should also note when the time will be choosing a broker for trading, in addition to see what are the advantages and benefits, do not forget to also see his broker regulation. for the sake of convenience and security trader. I myself choose to trade bersamaTickmill

Yes of course look broker that having regulation is become one tought before joined on company, because if broker having regulation hence will better than no regulation, and will good if also although already using broker that having regulation but also still pay attention with risk on forexl, spent money that afford to lose is better than reckless using all saving money for forex trading

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

exactly once, regulation which is owned by the broker is important to note that traders, particularly novice traders who wanted a new joined in forex trading. do not forget to trading using a demo account before trading with real account.

Yes it's very good for early preparation on demo account, because forex however as risky business and as newbie they need to learn from basic education forex and then practice on demo account for simulating trading on real market condition, and will good more time to spent practice on demo until really understand or finding suitable strategy and system trading

I really agree with that. It is very important for traders to continue to make preparations before actually trading by using a demo account. Virtual funds that are in use on a demo account can make us more serious in training.

Yes we can learn and practice on demo account, if still really newbie will very advisable to learn forex and practice on demo account, because many trader fail due they not making good preparation on demo account very well, many from them as beginner included me at first time trade ignored practice on demo account and after too much excited jump on real account then fail

Very true, if it has never been involved in forex trading at all, traders should be able to use a demo account as a place of training, explanation and introduction of forex trading. With the aim to be able to form a good mental at the time will be trading by using a real account.

Very true, if it has never been involved in forex trading at all, traders should be able to use a demo account as a place of training, explanation and introduction of forex trading. With the aim to be able to form a good mental at the time will be trading by using a real account.

Demo account remain useful although can't giving all enviroment on real trading, but with demo account we can backtest any system trading and strategy with free of risk, and some broker offer demo contest and this is also become one opportunity to get prize on contest if become one winner.

Demo account remain useful although can't giving all enviroment on real trading, but with demo account we can backtest any system trading and strategy with free of risk, and some broker offer demo contest and this is also become one opportunity to get prize on contest if become one winner.

Precisely more demo accounts can train the skills of trading skills, and especially in the beginner it will be more affected in the course of forex well in the learning phase to maximize the ability of trading.

Precisely more demo accounts can train the skills of trading skills, and especially in the beginner it will be more affected in the course of forex well in the learning phase to maximize the ability of trading.

Yes demo account is very important for trader because with demo account actually we can practice and implemented many kinds system and strategy with free of risk and we can making summary whether any system trading work with good result or often fail, and we can choose system that making us comfortable in trading

We should be able to take advantage of demo accounts as best as possible to be able to guide us in trading well and correctly, so that when entered in the real account we can easily manage the trading well, and can achieve big profits, therefore we are obliged to use the account Demo before signing in to a real account

We should be able to take advantage of demo accounts as best as possible to be able to guide us in trading well and correctly, so that when entered in the real account we can easily manage the trading well, and can achieve big profits, therefore we are obliged to use the account Demo before signing in to a real account

Yes that's the way it should be, a trader should not laze to continue to hone his trading skills. Take advantage of trading on a demo account because basically trading on a demo account with trading on a real account is just the same, which distinguishes it from real money and virtual money. So try a demo account to better understand how the forex will run properly and correctly