Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can a broker earn money?

forexlover

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brokers majorly earn their own money from what is called spread. It is simply a bid and ask price. Because there are so many buyers and sellers in the market, there are as well high volatility and liquidity. This means that the traders are always buying and selling and it is with this movement that makes the market an interesting place, as there are more players, so are the spread and that is why brokers are always looking for traders.

• 3 months later...

brokers will make money from the spread. Spread is the difference between the selling and buying value. The more the spread, the more money obtained the broker . for that, many traders who choose a broker that has low spreads.

• 3 weeks later...

Most broker sites do earn money from the spread each time we trade. They also earn money from our investments. As we deposit our money in their account they earn interest and they make good profit out of it. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to trade first before we try to make sure that we can handle our trading account and become rich trader.

• 3 weeks later...

as in my own understanding i also think that a broker also made there money when a member got losses so thet will now have there own share from the lost so that is it.

How can a broker site earn when we loss? Its more  on negative in their part also. Forex broker sites earn via spread. So it does not matter if we earn or loss as each time we trade they earn money from the spread. Now if we loss we can't trade any more and if we stop trading then they don't earn. So they actually loss also if we loss since we stop trading.

broker may also be able to get money from our trading loss. when we experience a loss then the broker will earn money. for that, we need to minimize the loss so that we can earn money from forex. try to trade in instaforex with bonus post

broker may also be able to get money from our trading loss. when we experience a loss then the broker will earn money. for that, we need to minimize the loss so that we can earn money from forex. try to trade in instaforex with bonus post

Can you explain how? The main reason why they are called broker is because they are the one who broker the deal between two traders. Now if you going to loss money a forex brokerage has nothing to do with your trade. Its only charge spread. And that's who its earns. It does not matter if you make profit or loss money in forex and its does not matter how big your profit or how small your profit is. The spread is the same and the commission is the same.

brokers earn money from traders commission. in form of spread and they are has own capital to trade on the market. brokers use small investors capital to generate profit in stock, forex and commodities trading. however, if traders invest in high amount, they'll money will be safe on segregated account.

Brokers earn money from spread. I see it as basically the most common way brokers earn in Forex. The spread being the pips value between the bid and ask price is the way brokers make their own money. I ever see some people who think brokers play some hide and seek games with their trades but I doubt.

A forex broker sites do earn money in many ways. They can earn via spread and they can earn with our deposits also. The money they receive they can invest it in some where else and make good money out of it. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to do trading and make profit and lets hope some day we are the one running a forex broker site.

I also think they can earn very well from those credit cards they produce. I can are that most brokers are really beginning to have their own cards and this means that traders don't really have to rely much on the payment processors. In this case, they can make some considerable commission from the traders who make use of the cards.

• 3 weeks later...

Spread is the most popular way by which brokers earn their own money. Each and every position that a trader will make will have a spread which is what the trader pays to the broker whether he or she is making profit or not. This thing is the way they can have their own money in their pocket.

brokers earn money from spread and they are trading too on stock, commodities and forex market. besides brokers, they are basically a trading company too. has own money to trade and they are get additional money from traders client. brokers won't transfer order on the market when traders trade with small margin size. while if traders trade with big capital, they'll provide segregated account and orders transfered into the market.

• 5 weeks later...

brokers earn money from spread and they are trading too on stock, commodities and forex market. besides brokers, they are basically a trading company too. has own money to trade and they are get additional money from traders client. brokers won't transfer order on the market when traders trade with small margin size. while if traders trade with big capital, they'll provide segregated account and orders transfered into the market.

Yes, a good broker will earn from spread. Different with a scam broker, a scam broker also earn money by scamming their clients. That's why we should choose regulated broker for trading in forex. We can use review from traders to help us get the right broker.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 1 month later...

I think majority of the brokers can earn from spread only and the remaining ones try to just steal our money which is what they earn from, therefore we should select only a good broker like OctaFX, as they have amazing offers like 50% bonus on all deposit while also they have wonderful free news and analysis system which we can follow blindly and still expect to be successful while they also have special system where we can follow the best traders and that all combines to incredible combo which will make even a newbie successful.

• 7 months later...

Spread or your loss, in non dealing desk broker we can see it easily that broker earns money from the spreads for each position that a trader open, while in dealing desk broker, the broker earn money from the loss position of a trader, the more you loss the more happy they are.

I really find it so difficult to believe the issue about DD brokers but since I don't do them, I will simply agree to that. If a broker makes profit from traders' losses, then there is that high tendency that they will keep on manipulating their system to their favour. To this effect, it is the poor traders that will end up feeling the pains.

We can know that it is with spread that a broker can earn money. The broker charges the traders some fee for their position and it is the fees that are also responsible for the income of the broker. There are so many brokers as we can see that have some kind of cards for deposit and withdrawal and the traders who make use of these cards pay dearly for it too.

They have margin where we share the risk with them when we open a position. Spread is the other income for most brokers, some offer comission and also another feature like liquidity access to market for big corporation which prefer the anonymous trading without need to be traced.

They have margin where we share the risk with them when we open a position. Spread is the other income for most brokers, some offer comission and also another feature like liquidity access to market for big corporation which prefer the anonymous trading without need to be traced.

That is true though but I think that somehow, margin or higher margin might not in any way benefit the broker because along the line, the trader himself might just end up getting the best from it by making profits far beyond whatever it is that is the profit he would have made if there were no margin.

Good brokers will be satisfied with the way they make money from spread or through some other means like the commission they charge on withdrawal while the other bad ones will think of how to milk away the hard earned resources that others have laboured for. They will like to hide certain information from the traders and charge them so much when they see that they are in good profit.

So many see brokerage as good business not knowing that it's not easy to be one. To become a broker, one of the things that one must do is to know that it involves a lot of money. I usually here a lot of people who say they want to make the same kinda money the brokers make forgetting that it took them so much to get there.

• 2 months later...