Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can a broker earn money?

forexlover

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they simply earn from it because the price actually not as high as that, the price that retail traders get is actually higher but not so high, they earn from that so no matter happen they still win but remember not all broker can do that because they are basically a dealing desk broker

Basicly as broker they get profit from spread fee on all instrument trading that they provided, and usually there are certain pair having high spread fee, but might as broker not only get benefit from spread and commission, might as big company also they investing on certain business that also profitable, like as bank, they recycle money from their client to making grow up money

The brokers earns my taking commissions and spread difference on the trades executed by the traders, maybe some broker also earns by margins etc.

Each broker has its own way of obtaining benefits. the most important thing for us as a trader is how we can maximize the benefits that we get to take advantage of the services available from brokers.

I still stand for Spread as the main income for foreign exchange broker, so far not all brokers do this but mostly of non dealing desk will put this spread as their main income which means that broker earn from each transaction their clients made so far. But  a dealing desk do the different things.

Yes I think spread is popular source as profit for broker they provided service for client and like as exchanger they mark up price called as spread which usually depending with broker, like as on major pair might broker offer spread fixed 2 pips but another pair might having higher spread and might almost trader choose pair that has low spread

Obviously broker makes huge difference, but don’t think that just regulated broker will change things too much, we need to make sure we have broker that’s proven and so far in my career, I have only found Instaforex been like that, they’re very special in every way and the biggest reason for me to join them is their simplicity and honesty, it has really helped me in performance and has helped me in achieving success and positive results

Maybe many trader actually they don't care how broker making money, as company they giving service and might also making diversify capital not only as broker that having role like as brigde among trader to the market, and as trader as long as they making profit and can withdraw money and processed smoothly it's enough I think

We can know that it is with spread that a broker can earn money. The broker charges the traders some fee for their position and it is the fees that are also responsible for the income of the broker

Yes spread and commission, all broker usually take profit from these source, but maybe this is only source that many people know, and might still there are some way for company making money, because if only relying from spread and commission if likely operational cost is big because as company need paying employe etc

indeed, most brokers take advantage of spreads and commissions, because the broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however choosing the broker also supports the trading success of a trader. in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

Broker may also be able to get money from our trading loss. when we experience a loss then the broker will earn money. for that, we need to minimize the loss so that we can earn money from forex. try to trade in instaforex with bonus post

In this business there are broker that many trader called as dealing desk broker, and this is might also many trader mentioned as bucket shop broker, if trader loss hence broker win and if trader win hence broker will loss, because they not throw order to interbank market and usually they want to making trader loss but they also attract many trader to joined

It’s fairly obvious that broker earns money through charging spreads/commission or swap, but all these ways are genuine and obvious one. If you are with wrong broker namely Bucket shops than they earn by fooling you (clients) around and stealing the money by manipulation and all those sort of dirty tactics. So, it’s vital we work with broker that’s reputed and reliable and don’t try to steal from us instead have genuine and honest ways to earn. I go for OctaFX broker and they are very honest and straight forward with charging low spreads from 0.1 pips to offering swap free account plus also not charging commission for money transactions which also are instant which makes it so much better.

AS a trader, we must be careful in choosing broker for trading. A good broker will help us to focus when trading and we need to maximize what we've got from our broker

An option that must be chosen by the trader in selecting the right broker to be made in training to trade comfortably and making a profit. With the techniques we do how the practice can support a success in forex trading

An option that must be chosen by the trader in selecting the right broker to be made in training to trade comfortably and making a profit. With the techniques we do how the practice can support a success in forex trading

Now so many broker on forex business, and as trader they can choosing broker that right one, but as trader also they can making diversify capital and account on several broker, and they can improve skill on each account and will get experience with each broker service

broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however, select the broker that also supports the trading success of a trader , in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

Who really cares how they earn? I mean, it’s all about how WE earn! I believe if we want to earn then we need to be very rude in various ways and that’s what I am. This is the only reason I figured out Whizzoptions reviews Snapcash, it was the life changing step for me reading that review and actually started using this with just $275 and today, I have exactly $4,700, I mean at this rate, I could be the next brokerage house on my OWN! Now that’s for serious thought!

Who really cares how they earn? I mean, it’s all about how WE earn! I believe if we want to earn then we need to be very rude in various ways and that’s what I am. This is the only reason I figured out , it was the life changing step for me reading that review and actually started using this with just $275 and today, I have exactly $4,700, I mean at this rate, I could be the next brokerage house on my OWN! Now that’s for serious thought!

Most broker sites do earn money from the spread each time we trade. They also earn money from our investments. As we deposit our money in their account they earn interest and they make good profit out of it. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to trade first before we try to make sure that we can handle our trading account and become rich trader.