Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade is not for everyone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is not made for a single person or signle country. it is a world wide business. And peoples from all over the world can oin this business. There are no requirements of qualification to join forex business. There are also no age factor in this business.

yeah u r right.cos forex trading also for everyone.but think if any unqualificatiion people join the forex and start trading on forex he/she must be lost his/her money.coshe/she have no knowledge on trading.so it's better that 1st know and learning about forex then come to forex for trade.that's why it's not for everyone....

Forex can simply be inviting, yet it is not something everyone can easily do. There are a lot of people who would have loved to be well sought after traders and who would have also loved to benefit from Forex but are only caught in the act simply because they are not good risk takers. That's why it is always better for a trader to understand the risk therein before going into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think literally, it is for everyone because there is simply no one blocking or pending who trades. Provided the trader is up to the age of verifying his trading account. Where the problem is is if he can have that patient throughout the learning stage. You simply wouldn't make use of it and can't make anything out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is flexible business. Anyone can try to trade in forex, but not every one can survive here. We must have good skill and always improve our skill if we want to get maximal result in forex trading. If we are new in forex, we can start trading with demo account first, if you want to trade with TenkoFx, you also can use demo account too

Forex is a bitt difficult business but it dose not means that every one can't join this business. I think this business is made for everyone. And every person who will do best effort can get success in this business. Forex is specialy made for persons who can take risk and who can bear loss.

• 2 weeks later...

I think literally, it is for everyone because there is simply no one blocking or pending who trades. Provided the trader is up to the age of verifying his trading account. Where the problem is is if he can have that patient throughout the learning stage. You simply wouldn't make use of it and can't make anything out of it.

I agree with you. everyone can join and has equal chance to be successful. however, since market contain high degree of difficulties, not everyone able to be patient and found the method to deal with the difficulties. some of them being lost and getting frustrate. than able to generate profits, they are lose all the time.

Forex trading can never be for everyone because when we trade what we get is nothing but loss if learning and practice was not in place for sure.

i learn even more than alot regarding forex trading so as for this I make good effort and take goood learning and knowledge enlightenment from the professional traders to succeed

I have always said it that though Forex is a business that is open to all, it is not meant for all. There are more things that Forex needs beside just the basic knowledge of trading which so many people lack. The business is such that you have to trade in it with patience and determination and it is something so many people lack.

Although forex trading can be accessible by anybody who are willing to study forex. Only few people will be successful in forex. There are some qualities that every trader should possess and that is dedication,hard work and willingness to learn and survives the hardship brought by forex trading

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

No business is for everybody and forex is another one and one of it kind because from what I know a good forex trader dont need to do forex only he must even alike get himself involve with some other thing so that when he got loss he or she will get the backup fund from there

I feel that every person can include in Forex trading. However, only those people will be successful who have attained a good knowledge of the market and have a proper trading strategy. Forex is risky, but we can minimize the risk by using a minimum deposit to start trading. as in TenkoFx that provides a minimum deposit of $10

Forex is meant for those who are always willing to take calculated risks. It is not meant for the class of traders that rarely know what they want and wants to make the whole money in a day. Forex doesn't really benefit all who desire to make profit from it. You need to work real hard on it and remain consistent.

• 7 months later...