Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

its true mods are updating if there is payment delay but 2 week delay is really big delay i think but 1 week is normal i think. anyway i also trying to active here again in various section to ensure my payment secure. now ptp section is really active and i also trying to post here in this section more.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually ptp always become the most active section in PTP sites.the delay there will also influence member's mood in posting if they didnt try to change it.but so far i can see member still active there maybe because they just get their payment from here again

I agree. PTP section in the PTP forum is one of the most active section in the forum since many members can post various opinions related to the forum they are posting. It requires no skills to post in PTP section so I think that PTP section is the most in demand sections in a certain forum.

i never know that they have 2 admins actually.i still dont like to post a lot in here.i think many member not really active in here too.its normal i guess.i hope then admin will try to find more advertiser to support them.if then they able to give the payment fast member will be so happy

i never know that they have 2 admins actually.i still dont like to post a lot in here.i think many member not really active in here too.its normal i guess.i hope then admin will try to find more advertiser to support them.if then they able to give the payment fast member will be so happy

I think there are 3 of them who are admins in this forum. As far as I'm concern, they are max, robert and edward. I think max is the one who do the payments processing in this forum. I am not active in this forum now so I have no updates about the said forum. I am prioritizing forums to work.

Payment recieved from GMT today:)

Via LR U0216670

1st payment

Date: 04/09/2011 10:22

Batch: 58816623

From Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.00

2nd Payment

Date: 04/09/2011 11:01

Batch: 58818448

from Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.20

Thanks

Admin

Most of the pending payment already cleared by Admin and i also got . but this time although i post in various section there and although my 20% post was discussion post but got paid only 1 cents when approved my request by Mods wrote there payment proof in comment . hope next time mods will not make such mistake when i am not posting only payment there.

well so we must write that we are not totally payment proof poster first then they will check our post?i just know about that.thats why so many member get payment from here with mostly 1$.so maybe most of them make mistake and now write that they are make other post too

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 4/9/2011 10:19 AM

Batch: 58816510

From Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Thanks for posting in GMT! Please post your proof in gmt and in other forums you are active in.

Thank you.

another fresh proof from here again.i think if member keep posting their proof from this site then other inactive member will also try to be active in here again since they know that this site give payment to this site for sure.now i really hope that admin will always give payment to member fast and in good amount

the site has got quite a good amount of money to offer ... ie., 100 posts earn u 7$ :o thats a big amount and 100 posts is very easy to reach in 3-4 days :) so i think everyone should register there too and earn as much as possible... but dont forget this site ^_^"

the site has got quite a good amount of money to offer ... ie., 100 posts earn u 7$ :o thats a big amount and 100 posts is very easy to reach in 3-4 days :) so i think everyone should register there too and earn as much as possible... but dont forget this site ^_^"

Site has become not given these rates, the rates now become too low, perhaps only 1 cent per post,

Because I noticed that the proof of payment in this forum, not more than $ 1, and this amount is not worth a try there .

we definitely get a cent per post for payment proofs. for regular posts,members claim that its lower than 5 cents,totally different from the one mentioned on their payout section that rates are between 5-15 cents. that confused a lot of members and some refused to post here already.

we definitely get a cent per post for payment proofs. for regular posts,members claim that its lower than 5 cents,totally different from the one mentioned on their payout section that rates are between 5-15 cents. that confused a lot of members and some refused to post here already.

I think only most of the previous payment where it was $1 for 100 post and still there is no update from here that we will get 1 cents for discussion post also . i decrease my activity here and only posting payment proof where rate is fixed but if next time anyone get more 1 cents for discussion post than will try to active here more .

i think most gets at least 2-3 cents per post. i cant tell with me since i post payment proofs together with regular posts. they are looking for quality and for most,they dont give the promised rates so maybe they are not impressed with members posts. i dont know. i stopped posting for now but whats good is that the forum is still paying.

Hm. So admin is keeping a track on every post before paying so he is looking on quality of posts. If u posted alteast 150 characters then you can get around 4-6 cents per post which is quite good and the 100 post can be reached in no time which would mean 5-6$ weekly which is good amount.