Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

Demo accounts and real accounts are equally important in this forex trading. With a demo account that will allow us to practice trading comfortably. We can use a demo account as we prepare for forex trading. we can use a free demo account. so that in real account we will get profit  in forex trading

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in demo account you can make a lot profit if you have a fairly good knowledge about forex, basically a demo and real accounts also have some similarities, but the fundamental difference is about emotions and how to mitigate them.

You are simply correct. What most people fail to get in the Demo account is that of emotions. By this, I mean that their view of the Demo account is a place where they need to do it in other to have passed that level of learning not remembering that where their real investment is  done is in the real account and without getting it right there, it makes a mess of the whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if they fail in demo account because mostly from their testimonial and screenshots of newbie i ever see is good, so it is emotion that make them loss but in real account not in demo account. What i want to emphasize here , is to eliminate bad emotion so there are no difference between real and demo account.

• 3 months later...

i agree with u, demo account is surely give any new trader a good experience but there is no pressure, u will just got it at the real trading where u do forex trading with a real money. so i just think its good to learn from demo account but u should not do it for too long.

It is equally important gaban but if you already moving to the next part of your career as forex trader real account will be the most important account you should have. Demo account will be less and you will spend more of your time in real account compared in demo account, trying to make money while at the same time gaining precious experience.

but i think after i use demo account and try to do real forex trading, i just think how about lose, and some trader suggest me to use small lot, so even if i lose my losses will not too big. although my profit also not big enough, but i think its important to do forex trader with safe.

Think also how much profit you would make in real account? Not just your loss later. It is undeniable that sooner or later  a trader will lose their money. In demo account someone can setup a big capital while in real account you must face reality with maybe small money you have but because of that you will get lower risk because of low lot size.

Demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

Demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

because by doing demo trading we can fast learn about it with no risk. we can do it again and again till we mastered it. how can we dot forex trading well if we also dont know about how to do it. if we do forex trading without good preparation that's meant we just prepare our self to do it for lose.

because by doing demo trading we can fast learn about it with no risk. we can do it again and again till we mastered it. how can we dot forex trading well if we also dont know about how to do it. if we do forex trading without good preparation that's meant we just prepare our self to do it for lose.

It is clear that with demo account one can trade without any risk, they can create an account or even another more account so they don't have to worry if the worst cases that their account reach margin call. This advantage of demo account over real account which real account lack of :D

• 2 months later...

It is clear that with demo account one can trade without any risk, they can create an account or even another more account so they don't have to worry if the worst cases that their account reach margin call. This advantage of demo account over real account which real account lack of :D

yes, of course, trading on a demo account with no risk because only a demo account using virtual money, so we can practice trading comfortably. trading experience in demo account can be used for real account we can trade well, and therefore we should be able to utilize a demo account with either. To make a profit then we can use a real account

• 2 weeks later...

yes, of course, trading on a demo account with no risk because only a demo account using virtual money, so we can practice trading comfortably. trading experience in demo account can be used for real account we can trade well, and therefore we should be able to utilize a demo account with either. To make a profit then we can use a real account

I think the demo account only suitable strategy to gain experience that will be applied in a real account. better rest directly on a real account to train mentally and emotionally. for beginners this is a mistake that often occurs when the demo account successfully but in a real account is different. once he fails it will tend to lose in the long term. after using the demo account, we should use a real account with minimal capital. TICKMILL provide the type of classic and ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 25 and can choose to use a swap free account

I think the demo account only suitable strategy to gain experience that will be applied in a real account. better rest directly on a real account to train mentally and emotionally. for beginners this is a mistake that often occurs when the demo account successfully but in a real account is different. once he fails it will tend to lose in the long term. after using the demo account, we should use a real account with minimal capital. TICKMILL provide the type of classic and ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 25 and can choose to use a swap free account

gotta note that demo account is a perfect place for us to train our trading skills without any risk involved. You can try several trading strategies in demo account before you implement it on your live account.

gotta note that demo account is a perfect place for us to train our trading skills without any risk involved. You can try several trading strategies in demo account before you implement it on your live account.

yes, of course, because only a demo account using virtual money so a demo account is suitable for us to practice the skills of good trading. therefore we need to use a demo account first to acquire trading skills well

yes, of course, because only a demo account using virtual money so a demo account is suitable for us to practice the skills of good trading. therefore we need to use a demo account first to acquire trading skills well

Demo and Real account has both its own advantage and also disadvantage so use it to the fullest, i probably want to stuck with demo around 6 months, it would be better as you can learn more and also you can adapt with many kind of situation that could happen in forex, with this you can switch to real account without much problem later.

Demo and Real account has both its own advantage and also disadvantage so use it to the fullest, i probably want to stuck with demo around 6 months, it would be better as you can learn more and also you can adapt with many kind of situation that could happen in forex, with this you can switch to real account without much problem later.

Right, as a trader we must try to maximize those account. Each account has own advantages and we can try to maximize to make us be better when trading.

A demo account is very useful for forex newbies. It helps to educate them about the platform and how trading really works. I recommend the newbies to try to open a demo account in TICKMILL, which I am trading now. Because the conditions on Demo account in this broker are totally the same as on Real account.

A demo account is very useful for forex newbies. It helps to educate them about the platform and how trading really works. I recommend the newbies to try to open a demo account in TICKMILL, which I am trading now. Because the conditions on Demo account in this broker are totally the same as on Real account.

Yes demo account is very useful for trader who want to start trading in forex. We can try to maximize to make us be better. But we also must try to use real account if we want to hone our trading psychology

Yes demo account is very useful for trader who want to start trading in forex. We can try to maximize to make us be better. But we also must try to use real account if we want to hone our trading psychology

Using the advantages of demo account to train and increase our trading skills that will ensure our success in live account. Mastering trading system and mastering market analysis.

But you also forget that real account also teach a new traders that making money isn't as easy as it seems, lose is pretty bad and more hurt rather than when you lose in demo account. This is what demo account cannot or can teach but in smaller quantity only. So demo account and real account are actually a good way for trader to learn about forex.

Demo vs  Real account benefit debate won't end if we cannot reach an agreement. I think both of those accounts has its own advantages and disadvantages, but one thing that i am sure no matter how much we see the disadvantages of real account you will use it sooner or later to make money, not virtual money but the real money.

Demo vs  Real account benefit debate won't end if we cannot reach an agreement. I think both of those accounts has its own advantages and disadvantages, but one thing that i am sure no matter how much we see the disadvantages of real account you will use it sooner or later to make money, not virtual money but the real money.

Demo account and real account have own benefit and surely as a trader we need to try to maximize it as well as possible. Trading experience that we have got also must be maximized as well as possible. We also can try to use small amount if we want to use real account.

Demo account and real account have own benefit and surely as a trader we need to try to maximize it as well as possible. Trading experience that we have got also must be maximized as well as possible. We also can try to use small amount if we want to use real account.

In my opinion for early preparation demo account is very important for trader which to backtesting certain system trading and also strategy using indicator etc, this really helpful to backtesting, and real account is real batlte in forex market which usually as trader will already involved emotion because already use real money