All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo account is very important to test the strategy or a new way to play this trade without the worry of losing money we have. but if the aim is to train psychology, must use a real account, because the demo account is ineffective to test the psychological distress that does not exist. If you want to trade without risk, TICKMILL offer free 30$ no deposit bonus for a newbie

Demo account is very important to test the strategy or a new way to play this trade without the worry of losing money we have. but if the aim is to train psychology, must use a real account, because the demo account is ineffective to test the psychological distress that does not exist. If you want to trade without risk, TICKMILL offer free 30$ no deposit bonus for a newbie

Using small capital on real account would likely to train your trading psychology because you will feel the real pressure of winning and losing real money on each trade you put.

i would say that every newbie in forex should try demo first before start real trading. Demo trading very helpful to get some good and real practice and experience which will help you in future trading.

Certain trader they said if better start directly in real acount use smal capital because will feel directly to real condition, but I am agree with you if bekter start with demo account, here as beginner they can learn one system tradng might using indicator and then backtesting in demo account for several month and look their confidence before start in real account

Using small capital on real account would likely to train your trading psychology because you will feel the real pressure of winning and losing real money on each trade you put.

Using small capital also will make us get more profit if we want to more improve skills. But we also must be patient to get profit more and more. Do not forget to improve trading skills

Using small capital also will make us get more profit if we want to more improve skills. But we also must be patient to get profit more and more. Do not forget to improve trading skills

If we have a good trading skills then trading with small capital is not a big problem and can provide the maximum profit for our trading. For that, we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading well to make a profit in forex

Demo account or Real account or whatever you all want to say won't change much if you don't use it, you will tend to lose if you don't use it to your maximum. Demo vs Real account argument is a long debate but actually this is clear that one to each other demo and real account complemented each other.

Demo accounts and real accounts made no difference, therefore we need to be able to take advantage of these two accounts well. The demo account will be useful for us to practice the skills of a good trading and trading real accounts to make money from forex

demo account just a demo cash ,not a real cash, if need real cash we need to use real account to earn real money,but need step by step, newbie must use demo account first and learn about on demo account. 

Certain trader which might they already have long time experience in real account hence they will lazy to trade in demo account because they have reason if demo only waste of time and although they can making huge profit in demo but these profit unwithdrawable, but maybe many expert like to take part in demo account contest, because if get victory and become one winner hence they will get prize.

In trustable broker @gaban, demo account and real account won't make much difference in terms of the market's price movements. But that is another story in dealing desk broker, because they make demo account looks great but in real account, they are the one who gain control not you so they monitoring each of your orders. In the end, demo account is for learning and experimenting while real account as it name suggest is a place to earn.

• 1 month later...

@sidejob In my broker demo ccount and real account is basically same, even i trade in real account it doesn't mean there would be much change, but if those big guys start to act their own then the trend may change itself. I don't want to talk about DD or NDD here but demo and real shouldn't be something we put against, it is supported each other.

Yes i agree with you with demo traders may learn about their trading better, they will know what will happen to their account later if they do a  huge mistakes and so on. Demo is the suitable place for doing something like that, while real account is the only good place to earn money.

• 1 year later...

Where to plunge in a real account that we must have the stages of learning on the run, and a demo account can make us able to help will the practice of how to manage good and true trading, and certainly we where plunge in all businesses it must be stage stages in learning on the run for us to be able to trade in a way to be able to generate profits easily and consistently

@sidejob In my broker demo ccount and real account is basically same, even i trade in real account it doesn't mean there would be much change, but if those big guys start to act their own then the trend may change itself. I don't want to talk about DD or NDD here but demo and real shouldn't be something we put against, it is supported each other.

Well the big boys may change the direction but for not long. Even for central banks it is not possible to move the market in their desired direction for a lengthy period of time. And demo accounts does not have slippages which real accounts have.

Where to go in a real account we should be able to take advantage of one of the demo accounts for us to practice how to manage good and proper trading, forex business is a business where the risk is very large, so continue to enhance skills that makismal skill where we can trade by bringing the maximum results when trading forexnya run with instaforex

because to be successful in forex it is not easy, that's why traders should be able to maximize more in managing funds and risks that exist to be better in running the existing trading activities with the maximum.
&n

The desire to succeed in the forex business is not an easy thing, forex business where business risks are very large that exist, where traders must be routine in the stages of the stage in the learning process for which can better understand again will the way of trading management is good and right, and certainly learning there will be results we can get.

Demo and real account has own role, as a trader, we just need to maximizeit as well as possible for trading. With Freshforex, i also use demo account for trading to get more trading experience. And surely, i also try to maximize my trading result in real account with this broker

demo account that role where it will be useful if we learn as well as possible, forex business is reminiscent of business risks are very big that exist, so we should routine to always increase the skill maximum ability to where we can maximal also in run trading forexnya. Maximum ability is what will make us able to run this forex trading able to can get maximum result