Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Think Forex is Just Gambling , Do you?

Although forex included as speculative investment, but actually forex is not gambling business, this is real business and will depending with each trader skill and research, indeed making profit consistently in trading is not easy because market always dynamic and unpredictable, but here as trader using technical analysis approach and fundamental analysis approach is to analyze the trend market

I will never consider forex as game even when am encountering some loss I will just take forex as the best way of making money how can we consider the forex market to be that disapointed.

Forex is easy and its a business and not game of chance its only those who can not and not willing to learn that do lose

Forex will be like gambling if we want to treat it as gambling, gambling is a game even it could be industry for some people. Forex inherently is trading or exchange between one currency to the others, thanks for speculator most people which involved in foreign exchange give some vibe of gambling and also we are trying to speculate now makes forex more like investment but that is the purpose of it isn't it?

In my view forex is not like gambling however luck is also needed in forex trading but in gambling we entirely depend on our luck however in forex trading we have to use our skills, knowledge and control our emotions while doing it as well so I think forex trading is different from gambling.

I read few articles and they said that forex is gambling because we are ready to put our money in the risk and by my own defenition then forex, stock, futures, indices all just gambling, everything that put the risk into our own mind is the gambling, while i actually disagree i find out that this is quite make sense until i read that it's not really true because if its is true then what i've done in nearly all my life is gambling LOL

In my view forex trading is about how to learning to manage money in uncertainty market condition, which this is need knowledge, experience, smart work and also strong psychology in trading, because still possible to get success in forex for long time, while gambling usually will only depending with lucky, when lucky is gone hence result will fail too

Sometimes, it’s like that we often feel it’s so much like gambling, but in reality, I don’t think we can really connect this to gambling since it’s very different. We just need to have knowledge and experience, it should be enough to bring rewards for us and we won’t feel it like gambling.

We can't trading with gambling way, in forex business required good knowledge and also experience to analyze the market, many trader learn about technical analysis using indicator and also fiundamental analysis because they want to tradng forex as business and as trader having goal to making profit in trading, but indeed trend market sometime unpredictable and as trader also need risk management in trading

Sometimes, it’s like that we often feel it’s so much like gambling, but in reality, I don’t think we can really connect this to gambling since it’s very different. We just need to have knowledge and experience, it should be enough to bring rewards for us and we won’t feel it like gambling.

Actually it has some similiarity marthur, but doesn't mean we can simply said it is totally gambling where you can simply put the money and guess where the price will go. I don't gamble, i just analyze the market use indicators and also i don't make a guess i simply make a prediction.

Actually it has some similiarity marthur, but doesn't mean we can simply said it is totally gambling where you can simply put the money and guess where the price will go. I don't gamble, i just analyze the market use indicators and also i don't make a guess i simply make a prediction.

There may be some similarity in Forex and Gambling, but it is not the same, there are lots of differences in it.

Forex is real business which only included as risky business which includeda speculative investment and any trader might they losing money in forex market, but some trader might they only treat forex like as gambling which only relying withy lucky alone, but real trader will never treat forex as gambling and they will learn how to minimize the risk to increasing profit

Forex is real business which this is buying and selling currency using another currency which in forex we call as pair, if we look pair eurusd, and we open buy it's mean we buying euro using dollar and in trading forex using contract size, forex trading is not gambling but also will depending with each trader whteher they will work as gambler or as trader

Forex is real business which this is buying and selling currency using another currency which in forex we call as pair, if we look pair eurusd, and we open buy it's mean we buying euro using dollar and in trading forex using contract size, forex trading is not gambling but also will depending with each trader whteher they will work as gambler or as trader

yes, forex is like that. many benefits that we get from the forex. Where we can make a profit in forex simply by using a small profit and therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of good skills that will make us able to make a profit in forex

I dont think so, forex run by using a capability is the ability to analyze, so it can not be regarded as gambling. That is said gambling was possible if one trading without constituted by an analysis. I also improve the ability of my analysis, in order to maximize trading with FBS

Yes actually forex is not gambling, because as trader will learn how to analyze the market based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis approach to trying making prediction movement ahead, although as trader never know exactly will movement ahead but here as trader learn about tendencies trend market behaviour like as if any people predicted today will fall rain because he saw sky on cloudly

if all people treated forex as gambling i am sure that this business would be end sooner and people most of them will lose because gambling means bigger chance to lose your money. I don't think forex as gambling , i think forex as trading as business. The core of forex is totally clear that is trading where you buy and i sell or vice versa.

in forex we can buy or sell our currencies at a time to earn the money from the market.forex is a online market its not a gambling we have to learn the basic of the forex trade after that we get enough knowledge that we onw self can emigine that forex is a gambling or not so just follow the right rule after that you get the result.

I think often lack of knowledge makes us feel that it’s gambling and we can’t gain consistently, but there is other side of things, it’s all about building up good strategy and that would be enough to bring rewards for us, so we just need to do well in planning and then it will always be like a proper work.

I think often lack of knowledge makes us feel that it’s gambling and we can’t gain consistently, but there is other side of things, it’s all about building up good strategy and that would be enough to bring rewards for us, so we just need to do well in planning and then it will always be like a proper work.

Main point in forex trading is trader will work with the trend market, like as many trader said if the trend is our friend, but in real condition we can't always making accurate analysis and always able follow the trend, sometime the trend move unpredictable and not any first clue before suddenly move with strong movement, so as trader also need reading news because often news giving instant effect to the market

Well you can say like that there is nothing wrong with forex just gambling but i am sure that many people including people who posted above will disagree with you. However, i see that forex is neutral. If you want better earning in forex then treat it as trading, i see that it is all depend on the way you want to treat forex as what and why. Forex won't be just gambling if you act like trader and not as gambler.

• 3 months later...

Well you can say like that there is nothing wrong with forex just gambling but i am sure that many people including people who posted above will disagree with you. However, i see that forex is neutral. If you want better earning in forex then treat it as trading, i see that it is all depend on the way you want to treat forex as what and why. Forex won't be just gambling if you act like trader and not as gambler.

actually called trade is not at all mentioned gambling, because many are engaged in this business, ranging from various groups and even some of the scholars in the run, therefore we must be able to perform the way this business well, we just run our duty to seek sufficient fortune in our day to day