Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Copying trades as a newbie

euro

Copying other traders as a newbie might not be all bad provided the person has that intention of even learning. But then, it is also wise enough for the newbie to also realize what brought him into Forex in the first place and that is the fact that he needs to learn how to trade and be able to make money in a longer run.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like copy trading but I'm not saying that this thing is a bad thing. All I'm saying is that it is good thing that any trader will learn how to trade on his or her own so that you won't have the need to start copying any body. The newbie trader doesn't know anything about trading in the Forex business and that is the main reason why they should learn how to work hard to make success what they think of it and excel in it.

• 1 month later...

Is this copy trading isn't it? If that's the case, i think copying trading of someone who is good enough is not a bad idea. You get money and that people get some comission from followers that follow their trading. But you won't improving, you just copying without learning it is not the way to improve but to get money for sure it is.

Is this copy trading isn't it? If that's the case, i think copying trading of someone who is good enough is not a bad idea. You get money and that people get some comission from followers that follow their trading. But you won't improving, you just copying without learning it is not the way to improve but to get money for sure it is.

Improving or not is the later matter, why people step into forex why they want to take the risk, that is because of money because they want to get better life through profit they got from forex even it means using this kind of way. Newbie is not the exception remembering that copy trading is very lucrative idea.

It's not even only the newbie traders that do copy trades in the real sense of it because there are those who are not newbie traders and yet, they don't have a good knowledge to trade on their own and that is why they copy other traders. Copy trading is not a bad thing, the only thing is that the trader needs to copy someone who knows how to trade and who can make him or her good profit in the process.

Yes, copy trading actually is not really bad thing for traders, it even increase their revenue which means a good thing for newbie who seek for a stable income at first. Anyway, for learning purpose we should think further and with this way it means newbie cannot earn any knowledge or just few of it.

• 2 months later...

Honestly I find doing copy trades very ordinary since the results are almost negative only. I would rather go with PAMM account option. I am currently working with Nova FX Company; it is a highly rated brokerage house in the world with having all great options like PAMM account and more, so if there is anything that we need to copy then should be through this facility which is reliable and we know it comes from a trusted broker like them.

I do wonder if copying trader would be like that. I want to see that almost negative only result, but i only rarely find that kind of testimonial and also a lot of traders really love this concept and proven it is a good one, as long as the one that you followed is good enough to give you a signal.

• 1 year later...

It is not always like that, some copy trading broker is okay will give you better result for a while especially if you copied a fine trader's position, but once again this is not the permanent solution for newbie, they still must learn about forex and how to deal with the risk and other aspect needed to be a profitable trader.

It is not always like that, some copy trading broker is okay will give you better result for a while especially if you copied a fine trader's position, but once again this is not the permanent solution for newbie, they still must learn about forex and how to deal with the risk and other aspect needed to be a profitable trader.

Make a sense and i agree with it. The copy trading feature is innovative idea, but make trader lazy to learn since they just want to copy the other trader and if that trader lose the money the one who copied it will lose too. That is my only problem with that idea, but basically it is also good for trader who copied by others because they still get some shares.

As long as that trader able to find the right one that is not so big issue for him/her. The only problem that will arise after that if they choose the wrong trader, but still you can see the trader's track records before decide to copy their system. As for training purpose, maybe you can create another account in other non copy trading broker for that purpose. This is for someone who want to earn money through "LAZY" way.

As long as that trader able to find the right one that is not so big issue for him/her. The only problem that will arise after that if they choose the wrong trader, but still you can see the trader's track records before decide to copy their system. As for training purpose, maybe you can create another account in other non copy trading broker for that purpose. This is for someone who want to earn money through "LAZY" way.

That is the risk friend of using this feature. My best take on this feature that it will temporarily give you chance to make the profit but doesn't teach you anything. Good for someone who doesn't want to learn, also you cannot manage the risk here because practically you are copying someone's strategy and follow all his/her foot steps.

If I prefer to trade with Tickmill. Because in addition there are many advantages that I can get, I also can get important support that can add to my motivation in order to run trading activities, so I can become more focused and concentrated.

Does Tickmill have some kind of social trading where you can communicate with the other traders and copy their trading system? As far as i know, there are only a few brokers that offer the same feature like that. Copy trading is good innovation but may teach newbie to lean on the others without the need to change their own trading style, but i think it maybe a good start for them to start forex.

These social trading type stuff seems quite helpful to both new and experienced traders where the former can copy the trades of professional traders and the later got a chance to show case their skills, however new traders should learn a little bit before going to forex trading.

That is the risk friend of using this feature. My best take on this feature that it will temporarily give you chance to make the profit but doesn't teach you anything. Good for someone who doesn't want to learn, also you cannot manage the risk here because practically you are copying someone's strategy and follow all his/her foot steps.

I said before that this feature is for someone who is "LAZY" enough to learn. I think this is a good motivation for traders to learn because if they learned by themselves, they mostly lose and discourage themselves.  Also following somebody means if that trader is winning, we are happy but if they are losing, we are sad.

These social trading type stuff seems quite helpful to both new and experienced traders where the former can copy the trades of professional traders and the later got a chance to show case their skills, however new traders should learn a little bit before going to forex trading.

I also agree with you, very useful for all traders and it all depends on them to use it in the right way or not. It could boost their earning and will bring them closer to the more profit. Copy trading will give a newbie some kind of encouragement to keep continuing their activity as trading while keeping them confident to learn.

If we look from overall perspective, copy trading one of the most innovate feature and very good for the newbie to learn and earn at the same time. All traders actually could get the benefit from it as long as that trader able to choose the right trader to copy, this is not one way since trader who copied by the other traders get some compensation for someone who copies their position.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely right, everything is back to good and proper trading management. Good and proper management must be accompanied by sufficient trading capability. Because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal.

It is not the case, copy trading means that your Take Profit or Stop Loss and other features will be matched to the trader's you copy first. It is the automation of copy trading which many traders prefer when they use copy trading. So no Money Management and Risk management here everything is copied.

• 3 weeks later...

It is not the case, copy trading means that your Take Profit or Stop Loss and other features will be matched to the trader's you copy first. It is the automation of copy trading which many traders prefer when they use copy trading. So no Money Management and Risk management here everything is copied.

People don't learn but i must admit this innovation is one of the best that you can afford. Considering the throughput rate i think people who still don't have much understanding about foreign exchange would use it without any hesitation, in the end, that is because they know this feature is easy to use and could be quite profitable.

• 4 months later...

As a newbie in which to run trading is the way things should be run, forex business is not an instant business, but where the business is very big risk, so traders continue to try to learn on the run like take advantage of either a demo account or also a demo contest instaforex goal to facilitate a more profitable trading performance