Jump to content

Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!



1xBit



Read our Advertising Disclaimers


Refund Policy


Photo

Copying trades as a newbie


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1
euro

euro

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Are you interested in copying successful traders as a newbie? If you are then you can try Etoro trading platform. This is a very large trading social networks that will allow members to connect with each other and then copy successful traders on there if the newbie is not good at taking profit or not good at forex at all but want to trade and make profit. Now, past record is not a guarantee of future success so do be careful of who you copy. There are traders on there who have like above 95% successful trades results so that is really awesome. 


  • 0

#2
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

not, for the moment, I do not have the mind to make trades with copying professional traders. Any bad results of my trading, I would be grateful. By not copy the professional trader then I can train my trading skills.


  • 0

#3
Thayungsta

Thayungsta

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Yap i think thats a good idea but coping a trader is sometimes not adviceable for a newbies because it can affect the self confidence of the person involved
  • 0

#4
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

Yap i think thats a good idea but coping a trader is sometimes not adviceable for a newbies because it can affect the self confidence of the person involved

 

copying traders is very no good for beginners. it will only lead to laziness, because we tend to be lazy to learn and practice. consequently our trading skills will be blunt. Therefore, it is highly recommended for beginner traders do not use copying.


  • 0

#5
Decub

Decub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
I think copy trading is quite on the increase these days and most of the new traders embracing it as though their life depends on it. It is a form of trading where there is a social trading platform for traders to copy another's strategy and trading style. This form of trading helps the inexperienced to earn while they learn.
  • 0

#6
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

for a newbie I think we could do a trade with our own analytical skills rather than copy traders. With the ability to copy the trades of our analysis will not increase. We are made to depend on other traders trade copies. Without attempting to perform their own analysis.
 


  • 0

#7
forexlover

forexlover

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Newbies should don't copy trading stratigies of other traders. They should make their own strategy and they should follow it. By doing this they can create a name in forex by own. And their experience will also be increased.


  • 0

#8
Decub

Decub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
Copy trading is quite a good option for a newbie. At least, he is sure he is not gonna trade with his own skills and analysis. However, the newbie should also realize that it's always good to do it yourself. That's what makes a good trader, just as he is copying, learning also should be of paramount importance.
  • 0

#9
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

for traders who do not have a analysis capabilities good trading , So  copy the trader can be a primary choice. It should be remembered, not all signals given by professional traders can be guaranteed to be able to make a profit. So we must be selective in choosing copy traders.
 


  • 0

#10
standart

standart

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

someone who have good analytical skill not necessary to conduct copy trading. he/she have chance to make profit by conduct own analysis. however, newbies who impatient in learning, they can join social trading site and conduct copy trading. newbies not necessary to take learning and can trade in live account right away.


  • 0

#11
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

yes, I agree with you, with a copy traders we do not need to study the market with good analysis. With a copy of the trader, we can start trading real  account. by using a copy of our traders can follow the signals given by professional traders,
 


  • 0

#12
somupriti

somupriti

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

I don't think coping a skilled trader is a bad option at all. May be we have difference in opinion, but it is also important to have profit in trading as a newbie to gain confidence. Many newbie just give up trading for the shake of not getting profit out of trading. So a skilled trader with 95% success rate is a grate option to capitalize. No body will ask you how much you have researched Forex but it the end of the day which will ask you how much you have gained out of your investment. The better choice is yours. 95% success means out of 100 trading there is a chance of 5% failure so out of 10 copied investments with $5 in each at the beginning stage and with 3% scalping your profit margin is around $1.5 at the end of the day without much work. Now your loss factor is only $.25, so net profit is $1.25. Is it not good for a beginner trader. Actually it is a shear calculation, but I don't know how to copy a trader!!!!! 


  • 0

#13
tray22

tray22

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
I think that copy trade is very important for any trader life if you actually want to copy a trade then that is good but the real thing is that a good trader must always be sure that you need learn much more knowledge and get skilss from demo account
  • 0

#14
Decub

Decub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
Where the newbies get it wrong in terms of copy trading is that they want to remain copiers for life. Majority of them tend to forget that there is need to learn. I know a couple of online friends who are now expert copiers and no longer interested in learning since they make the type of money they want to make.
  • 0

#15
gaban

gaban

    Advanced Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts

 manual trading better than copy trader. A novice trader who trades using the copy will tend to receive signals from a professional trader. So they do not do their own trading analysis. That could result in our trading skills will not be developed. Therefore, I think we should be able to make trades   manual so we will continue to learn. By doing so, we will develop trading skills.
 


  • 0

#16
somupriti

somupriti

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Where the newbies get it wrong in terms of copy trading is that they want to remain copiers for life. Majority of them tend to forget that there is need to learn. I know a couple of online friends who are now expert copiers and no longer interested in learning since they make the type of money they want to make.

          Coping an expert trader will save time and risk factor. I have registered in Instaforex and have visited the PAMM trading option there. I believe it is like copy trading option in E-Toro. I could not understand how to follow a trader. What I saw there most of the traders available for PAMM trading require commission from resistration under them and trading under the. The week trading record is also in the negative swing in their favor. How to choese a copy trader or PAMM trader to trade with???


  • 0

#17
standart

standart

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

newbies get easiness currently, which enabling them to start trading without necessary to take learning previously. the way is by copy trades. however, that is very bad for traders since they can improve in term of skills and knowledge. for the rest of trading journey, traders will always rely on signals. never has own ability to make trading decision.


  • 0

#18
Decub

Decub

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts
@somupriti, in Insta, you don't have to copy, though I don't know if they have included the copy trading platform but if you invest in PAMM, you simply allow your money work for you as you don't need to do anything from your own end but the profit is shared according to what was agreed by you and the manager.
  • 0

#19
kenawly

kenawly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I think the best way isn't copying the big professional traders. As a newbie, you should gain the experience yourself and read tutorials and try to apply them to real time situations.
  • 0

#20
standart

standart

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

copy trades is facility given by brokers or providers to enabling newbies make profit. however, such way won't make newbies being improve in term of skills and knowledge. if traders want to make profit but impatient to conduct learning and training, better to them if invest the money in PAMM account.


  • 0