Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

it is true that the payment process is admin, but if the moderators approve it first requests the members can be calm and can proceed directly make a post in this forum, if this happens again the member will definitely feel disappointed.

I just made another payment request now. I don't know if I would be able to make a lot of post for today because I would be very busy for today. I don't know if I would be able to vet online lately. So I would just be happy having two payment request for now. I think I have been so active lately.

Making more that one payment request here is okay, i think when moderator just approved our payment request here then we will have more chance to get more payment since we can request the other payment request, but talking about activities i think this forum doesn't have much yet.

I have just done few posts for now because I can not make a lot of post because of the slow activity on the site as well. So I just hope that the other members would remember to post on the site as well so that I would be able to make another round of post on the site. I am still trying to reach another goal on the site.

You are always active here,i don't know how you managed to be so active here,how i wish i am like you,i would prioritize the forum as well,anyways i have not been able to make posts here today and i don't think i would be able to make posts later in the day 'cos i have so many off line works to do.

I just try to post when I have the time. And also I am not posting in other forums that's why I have been able to focus on the site well. I think you have been more busy in other forums. So I just hope that you would have more time in posting on the site as well than in other forums.

I have made a total of 650 points now in MTW and I think it's for a month accumulation of points and it also means that I have my payout pending for that time also and hoping it will be cleared and also approved my latest payout request as well as other payouts by other members.

This forum is not in my priority list right now to be honest i only have some points and my payment request approved so i think i will keep waiting for this site :D, and if i have more time i will post in this forum but today after visited this site for few minutes i saw there are a lot of posters that keep posting here.

I will continue to post in here. I already have 825 points in here and in just four to five days I can reach 1,000 points in here. I guess after that I will going to request payments again and has two pending payments. That's is if theirs still no payments. But if theirs already payments then that means my bonus funds will be back to 500 points and that means I need to continue posting again to maintain 1,000 points in here.

You just don't know how often I checked out the site so I would know if I would be able to make post on the site as well once again. But for now I don't see new activity on the site. So I just wonder if that's how discouraged the members because of the slow payment.

I am really glad that the admin processed payments today,the newbies would even be happy about the payments,i am so sure that they would now be motivated to make posts in the forum,i thought i had 2 payments in here so when i checked i found out it was in the sister forum that i had 2 payments.

I think I would just slow down on posting on the site so that I would be able to make more posts on other forums .I would not stop posting on the site. I just want to improve my post in other forums as well but I would definitely try my best to maintain my activity here as well

Yeah i just don't understand why the mod has not approved all payment request so I just hope that your parents request would be approved soon be maybe you will need to send them a me so that they would remember to approve your payment request. So I zo do that myself if I need to.

@takiya_,are you saying that you submitted your payment request since on the 4th of this month and up till now,your payment hasn't been approved,i guess the mod has mistakenly skipped your request while he was approving others,i think i requested for a payout on that same day and i have already been paid.

I have not seen you post on the site yet. So I just hope that you would be able to make some post. Anyway I have completed my post already and I still some new activity on the site. But I think I would just post again tomorrow as I would need to complete my post in other forums also but I am contented with my activity on this site today

Yeah I have seen you post a lot awhile ago now was not able to post or make reply on your anymore as I am done posting on the site already for this day. And I have, tried to post here on DMT more now. But I am glad that you have been able to bring your focus on the site as well once again.

I finally was able to reached the minimum payout amount in this forum earlier and finally have requested for another payment request since the last time I made request was around a month ago, I am just glad to have a payment request in here.

payment in this forum is indeed very long time, I now do not care anymore I will request payment to be approved or not, which obviously I will continue to post in this forum until next month, if no confirmation and payment request is also in the process I am not a moderator maybe I will leave this forum.

I intentionally did not post on the site because I wanted to focus more in other things. So I just hope that I would be able to post here somehow later. But I don't think I would be able to get my focus on the site for now because I am still very much busy with a lot of things. So I just hope that I would be able to get back here soon.

Right now I have 425 points in here. I'm really excited to reach 500 points in here. I'm so happy that some how I do earn good amount of money in here. I know its really hard to make good income in a ptp posting sites especially since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has pending payments each month. But I'm happy and I'm sure that mtw will going to pay that's why I keep on posting on regular basis and that's why right now I have 425 points.