Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Its great to see that posters are quite active here. I'm hoping that my payment request gets cleared soon because it has been approved since a week ago. Notwithstanding, I'll see if I can create time to make some activity here so as to accumulate a reasonable number of points.

just requested my payment here and hope to get paid sooner, i think this forum still worthy and today i will try as the best as i can to make more points here so when i can make another payment request again, i hope next month admin will pay us here as soon as he can

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 3/31/2013 12:41 PM

Batch: 138089460

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.70

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 3/31/2013 12:41 PM

Batch: 138089460

Amount: $2.70

I will love to join this forum too. I just came to know that the admin is same as digitalmoneytalk! Digitalmoneytalk is a legit site so that will be a legit site for sure! I will join the site and start posting from today :)

It will be nice if you join MTW because its a good ptp that has been paying for long even though the last payments took quite some time to be processed because the admin was probably busy. Well, I'm presently posting in the forum and I aim to reach 400points this week before requesting payout even though I may have offline activities.

I think now this forum pay 2 cents per post, because I've joined this forum in conjunction with digitalmoneytalk forum, so still waiting for a few more days for me to provide proof of payment to you.

MTW is paying 2 cents per post since I join this site or as far as I can remember. So I really don't understand what you are trying to speculate in here. Since this forum as far as I remember has change its rate lower or higher. So in short mtw is paying 2 cents not only now but ever since I remember. And right now you can check all of my proof of payments and you will see that all the rate are base in two cents per post rate.

What are you talking about,takiya knows that the forum pays 2 cents for a post,i don't know why you said you don't know what he is trying to speculate,well,i wanted to make some few posts in MTW yesterday but when i got to the forum,the mod has already approved my payment request so i had to leave the forum

I was upset because I tried to go back to my activity here again, but I found that I can not participate in all sections at the forum, I do not know why, maybe that's problem because I stopped my activity here for a long time , anyway I sent to the admin and I hope to be answered soon .

Just be active here dude, because if not you will lose your chance to grab some bucks here :D, there are some potential section you can choose, and to make 15 posts per day is not a hard thing to do here. MTW is a good site with trustworthy admin and good moderator too.

Really missed my activity for some days and I think members have done with their posting for today and I will just going to start my activity this evening. I wanted to have at least 50 points though, I will need to post in the various sections to reach this target points.

Just be active here dude, because if not you will lose your chance to grab some bucks here :D, there are some potential section you can choose, and to make 15 posts per day is not a hard thing to do here. MTW is a good site with trustworthy admin and good moderator too.

How can I be active here , I said that sending posts became not available for me now in all sections, so I was sent to the admin about it and wait for a reply,so I hope that this problem is resolved soon in order to get back to my activity here again .

MTW is paying 2 cents per post since I join this site or as far as I can remember. So I really don't understand what you are trying to speculate in here. Since this forum as far as I remember has change its rate lower or higher. So in short mtw is paying 2 cents not only now but ever since I remember. And right now you can check all of my proof of payments and you will see that all the rate are base in two cents per post rate.

I apologize in advance if my words make you offended, because I am still relatively new to this forum, regardless of MTW pay I would accept it because I want to get the money in there and I have also asked for payment but until now has not been approved and I will wait patiently :rolleyes:

Then, get started with your activities and you will surely reach for the minimum payout. Remember, you can have 150 points and also can have multiple payout requests depends on your convenience in the payout request. I think for me, it's better to have weekly payout rather than to have payout when I have reached minimum.

You have received a payment to your account U6194885 (monyitomon):

Date: 3/31/2013 12:47 PM

Batch: 138089930

Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

Well, everybody with their preferences on how they intend to request payments; I prefer requesting payments in MTW when I reach $2 so that I won't have to wait long in order to reach high points and if my payment request doesn't get approved on time, I still stand a chance of editing it when I want to.

I wanted to request mine by the end of this week if I have good points and yet, there are few members active so, I need to encourage other members to have their activities also. Particularly that there are new members in here and also we can expect their chances of being regularly active.

Same here, i have plan to make other payment request in this week no matter what points i have here, and as long as that is not less than minimum cashout that admin set here. With more new and active member here, there will be more chance for the others to be active too

I will just have for now, 250 points target to have a payout and then, later this week, I will just accumulate more points. I'm very glad that I can again achieve to be regularly posting in MTW and since other members are keep their activities in daily basis so, this will be advantage for me.