Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

yesterday i only make about 5 posts here, it seems bad for me, but today i aim to make at least 20 posts. because just now i checked that activity of this site is great, i see some posters that post in a lot of thread, especially in PTP section which i know have a lot of posters

I have done my best but I think I can still do better and so I will try to keep on posting here later and so I am very much motivated once again sometimes I don't understand why I am so much motivated here but I am NOT motivated in other forums. maybe I just like this site more

I have requested payments yesterday. I suppose to done that many days ago but I just have hard time doing it since I have lots to do offline. But since yesterday I can post whole day yesterday I'm happy that so far I'm earning good and earning well in here. I do hope that I can earn big amount of money. I know its paying slow right now but its still paying and even theirs a slow down my monthly income of 5 dollars a month is still preserve in here except February.

I have done my best but I think I can still do better and so I will try to keep on posting here later and so I am very much motivated once again sometimes I don't understand why I am so much motivated here but I am NOT motivated in other forums. maybe I just like this site more

i think that is right, with more posters that active here i am sure that we can easier to reach cashout from this forum, and today i have plan to make more posts before request my payment here and i hope it is not too late to request my payment here

I'm grateful finally our mod made the payment approvals I think sooner we will see most of the payouts will get approved also. So far, my plan is to have new payout weekly since, i don't see much posting in the forum and I still wanted to earn continuously while waiting for the time admin process payouts.

Yeah I am sure that we would see payment very soon. Anyway I do think that we should still improve our activity on the site. There's still room for improvement as I don't think that the activity is not as busy as before. Although I don't think I can be more active but at least it's nice to see more activity.

I failed to make posting last evening and yet, I have only have few posts. Though, it's a good new start because, I will going to have more points for this week. And yet, probably, we can expect payments in this week somehow when all of the payouts got approved.

Its time I brought back my daily posting activities on the forum again. I saw that there has been payment processing in the sister forum and will have to check if there has been the same in here. It would be good to know that there is still some good posting activities at MTW.

this forum processed payment a bit slower rather than DMT, i don't know what is the reason behind it but so far i think this is fine, for me this forum as backup forum for me, but i still trying to make more posts here, and trying to increase my points also provide some posts in more then one section

It's now alternate. But I think we can just focus on continuing our activity in MTW. Since, the admin is online most of the time there's no worries about it and yet, we might be able to see few more payment approvals in this week because our mod had started already.

I had a problem with my internet, somehow right now I can now connect to the internet so I can start my posting activity again in here. But still I can't assure that in all the times I can connect to the internet. I already reached 500 points in here, but I am going to start to work for another 500 points in here.

500 points,that means you have been so active in the forum,I only have about 50 points in the forum but I am looking for a way to be active in this forum so that I can reach a payout too,I am not too sure if I would be that active in most forums this month,but unfailingly,I would be very active here in the month of April

Today I'm hoping to reach 671 points. My request of payments has not been approved until now but I'm hoping to reach 1,000 points in here before the end of the month. then I will going to check what I'm going to do next. If theirs no payments yet then I guess I will going to stop for a while if theirs payments then I will going to continue posting in here. My goal in here is really to make sure that I can sustain and maintain 5 dollars earnings or more each month in here.

The activity for now seems to have slowed down so I just hope that I will see more activity on the site later on, I would just try my best so that I would be able to earn more points as I have made than 500 points for now. I just hope that I would be able to make another 100 points for today.

slowed down because of the payment, i think if admin cleared the payment posters will be back here for sure, and also will keep posting here so activities here will not drop. so far i think this forum still good even the rate is quite lower rather than DigitalMoney Talk

Well, as far as I can see all of the payout requests now are all approved. Just few more days we might be able to see payments again. I have noticed of the admin activity for the payment processing into alternating payouts in here and in MTW. And I will be glad to have another payout this week.

yeah i see that thing too, it means that sooner this forum's payment will paid by admin, actually i am glad with this thing it makes more posters become an active posters again, and i can see few posters already started their activities here today.

So all the payment requests has been approved in the forum,if that is the case,it means that the admin would process payments in the forum anytime soon,i have not been active here for like a month now,by next month I should be si active in here

Yeah I think that all the payment request has been approved already including mine. So I am just hoping that I would receive the payment soon. Maybe by tomorrow I would be able to receive the payment. But I don't think I would be able to make another payment request for this week.

we hope that more posters could be active in this forum, give their opinion and also their posts. so other posters who want to be active can make post here, also aside from that thing i don't see anything that admin should change, everything seems okay in this forum

I think that there is still enough members active because from the number of payouts we will see that the forum is getting some activities and yet, I still continue my activity here with my daily posting target achieved. So, I hope that this will continue and hope for the payments this week.

Any update in payments? My request of payments has been approved already and I'm hoping that in two to three days time I can make good income. If my wait is more than three more days I just feel that I need to slow down posting in here. I have hard time earning in ptp forums right now in general and I just feel that its better for me to trade in forex and earn weekly 10 dollars or more than to post and earn 5 dollars a month.

No, there's no payments yet. I think I can still have another points today if our mod haven't approved payouts. But there has been to hope for the payments in this week since it will be the week of the month also so, I hope admin made payments in this end of the month.

I have just managed to reach the minimum payout about 2 days ago,i am just hoping that the mod can approve my payment request on time so that when the admin want to process payments,he would just process my payment alongside other members payments,i think i would try and make a round of posting in the forum today and see if i can still edit my request