Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I think some of you guys didn't cleared your cookies and cache so when you visit MTW you don't need to log in again because me? I am always clearing cookies and cache. I am still having some problem logging in my account in here, I tried using my Mobile browser, changing my IP, but nothing works.

I have read about this problem in different forums today,i am not experiencing this problem,i can just login without any hassle,i though as much,'cos the activity in the forum today is so low,anyways i can't just be waiting for members to make posts after my posts,i guess i would be spreading my posts to other sections so that i can achieve my goal in the forum today

My target at MTW this time around would be to make like 10posts.i just hope that by the end of tomorrow i would have achieved my target point or even above that.sincerely the forum to me remains a great forum.

So you mean you can still post in mtw? I have har time loging in for two days now and today is the third day that I opening the site but I can't still opend my account. Its seems that database is corrupted or something. I hope our post and our points earning is safe. I'm excited to see this site back so that I can post and earn in here again.

I have now here more aim for 200 points. But it will depends as the forum activity today isn't what I'm expected. I can still make some posts but not enough to reach my goal. I just hope that the forum will have activities later this evening so, I can achieve my plan flawlessly.

Well you can now proceed to the forum 'cos i have made replies to your posts,i am planning to reach 500 points in the forum today but it seems that the activity in the forum is so low,i would be waiting for you to make another round of posting so that i can also make a last round of posting

Well I can forsee that MTW can continue with its weekly payments regularly as they have been doing before, this is due to the fact that there are new hyip programs springing up to place advert offers here together with the good administrating service of admin, surely we are still to enjoy the benefits of the forum!

I have done some posts this early morning. I have made more 200 points now but it will depends if the forum will have more activities and I will going to start posting whenever there's new replies in the threads that I'm posting. It will be again weekly payments sooner so, I have use my time carefully.

Well I can forsee that MTW can continue with its weekly payments regularly as they have been doing before, this is due to the fact that there are new hyip programs springing up to place advert offers here together with the good administrating service of admin, surely we are still to enjoy the benefits of the forum!

i am sure since DMT also does the same thing so that is why MTW also does the same, weekly payment here truly motivated all posters to be more active in this site. with more activity it means more chance for them to earn, but i am sure that admin Mayur has more traffic here

I will surely sort out myself to post in the forum since its been a while since I spend my time here, although If Im opportuned to post here today I dont think I can receive payments tommorrow because my points is below 50 so I'll just accumulate points for next week payment.

I just requested payment and even though I wasn't able to meet with my initial target for the week, I'm satisfied that I was able to reach an amount that's okay. I'm surprised that I'm the 3rd poster who has submitted payment request here. It means that other posters are still trying to accumulate as much points as possible before submitting their payment request. I'm sure that I will be busy this weekend and that's why I decided to submit my payment request early. :D

Yes there's no much difference but the main reason why I submitted my request early is because I will be occupied with offline activities later today. As the saying goes, "a stitch in time saves nine". If I could accumulate more points, I wouldn't have submitted my payment request by now.

I have made a round of posting in the forum this morning,and i would be making another round of posting in the forum may be later in the day,though it is not certain that i would be able to make the second round,'cos i need to tidy up some off line works

This month i am just planing to do some good no of posts and since last month i was not active in the forum this month i worked hard to post some good and of post and may be if possible i will be requesting for some good amount in the forum for this Sunday . and now i will have a round of post there so that i can post payment request soon there .

I'm only have this week nearly 300 points really surprised that I did not have much points this week. But this coming week is my plan to do better and also to focus in posting in the forums which I did not able to do because of other activities. Now, I will need to be fully concentrated.