Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

There was no activity in the forum today,i posted in the ptp section in the morning and up till now i am still the last poster in here,anyways i am so lucky that i have reached my target in the forum so i have already requested for a payout this evening

I haven't posted yet in the forum today but I also noticed of the drop in the forum activities in MTW forum. Although, I still have plan to make better posting here once I have done posting in DMT. I just hope that my target will definitely achieve as I don't want to have many posts tomorrow.

I have not visit the forum today as well,i am going to do a marathon posting in the forum,i am going to make about 3 rounds of posting in the forum today,i just hope that there would be a food activity in the forum,i am planning to accumulate 150 points in the forum today 'cos i know that i have done it before,anyways let me see if i would be able to do it again

I'm done with a round of posting in MTW forum and as expected only few activities made so far and yet I have done with 350 points I wonder if I can still make here 100 points within this evening and by tomorrow to have another 50 points. I just hope I will able to make post consistently.

I finally requested for a payment in here because I started posting in here in the morning just to ensure that I can reach my target in here so there are just few payment request, but Mod Yogesh stared approving payment request so I am sure that I will get approved in here.

I think I will try to accumulate more points this evening. I can usually make here 50 points in every round. That's why I wanted to often post here to have here more points and by tomorrow also my payout approval. And probably in the evening admin will start clearing payouts.

I am always balancing my posting activity in both Forums as it's important for me. I already requested for a payment in here, as for me the Paid to post section in here is much active because in its sister Forum Forex and HYIP Discussion paying three cents per post so some members can accumulate more points.

We can also trust this forum here, because so far the payment proofs on this forum are running well here. In this way here we can see there is no reason not to be active here. Although the rate is not as high as some other forums, but the most important thing here is to get the legit forum here

Date: 1/27/2013 1:52 PM

Batch: 129211186

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum,

proof at different forum!!!

Thank you

Date: 1/27/2013 2:00 PM

Batch: 129211861

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum,

proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

well yesterday i made post here, but only few posts, it seems i am not that motivated but after see payment here i think i am too late and motivated to be more active start from today. overall i think that MTW just like DMT as DMT's sister site. if admin keep this thing, i am sure that sooner this forum will be bustling

I really enjoyed my posting activity in the forum last week,i was able to accumulate 650 points in the forum last week,i just that the activity in the forum can be high just like last week's activity,anyways i have started with a very good activity in the forum

I have heard some members complain of bad connectivity to access the site and other complaining about the weekly payment.. The truth is if you are having problem accessing this site then I think your device is faulty or your area network is pretty bad, and as for the members complaining about the weekly pay, I think its a good idea to pay weekly don't need to know my reasons

Never heard anyone, because the Forum is loading smoothly in my end and never encountering some problem loading the Forum so I guess the one you have read was very long time ago. Anyway, later on I will make some round of posting in here. I am sure that members are much more active in here.

I have heard some members complain of bad connectivity to access the site and other complaining about the weekly payment.. The truth is if you are having problem accessing this site then I think your device is faulty or your area network is pretty bad, and as for the members complaining about the weekly pay, I think its a good idea to pay weekly don't need to know my reasons

i don't know if something that exist here, so far i don't have any problem with accessing this site, and about weekly payment i think nothing wrong here, for me that is good with weekly payment that will motivate more people to be active here