Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I wonder if we can see other sections to have potential to have good discussions aside from the usual sections we've seen but I think the forum will also need to have more interest to have more activities in the Forex section if that will happen then, we can have the forum better on the activities overall.

I just realize that I reach my 500 points target in here like three days ago but I still not request payments yet. Today after I finish posting in dmt I will going to post in mtw then I will going to request payments for 500 points in here. I hope I still going to end up earning 5 dollars in here before the end of the month. Although I slow down posting I want to make sure that I will be more active in here.

I wonder if we can see other sections to have potential to have good discussions aside from the usual sections we've seen but I think the forum will also need to have more interest to have more activities in the Forex section if that will happen then, we can have the forum better on the activities overall.

Member dont usually post in the forex section in here so its hard to post in here especially since there is only a few members that are active in here. I am sure that if there was a better post rate in here like in the DMT section there would be more members active like they do in DMT. I will make posts in there tonight.

I have finished my posting in the forum for today,i am always making like 3 rounds of posting in MTW for me to be able to accomplish my goal in the forum unlike the siter site that i can reach the 100 points just in a round,anyways i might do some extra round if i have a spare time,i really like posting in MTW simply because of the light script that the forum has

For some members it's just easy for them to accumulate such amount of points in both Forums as they just need to spend the right amount of time then for sure they can accomplish their target. When you are determined to reach your goal I am sure that it will be fast for everyone.

That is a good target to have in here. My target in here is 500 points because I am sure that activities can support my target as long as I have the time to spend in here then I am sure I can reach my target in here. Anyway, I will do some round this evening so that it will be good for me.

Well you can still make a round of posting in the forum 'cos i just replied to all your posts and i must say that you are the one that really made me to be able to achieve my goal in the forum today,i planned accumulating just 100 points but with your activity i was able to accumulate 150 points,so tomorrow i just need to focus in some other forums

It seems that a number of members have been able to post on the forum yesterday. Its just a pity that I missed my posting activities on the forum because I would have really enjoyed posting in here but since its only one day I know that I can make up for it over the weekend and cashout.

Yeah, more members are active yesterday than today. Although, I see you have posted in here already and I haven't made to have another round of posting in the ptp section. But I would like to see other activities in the forum and which I will going to have some posts first.

I was able to make like 3 rounds of posting in the forum yesterday,my intention was to accumulate 100 points but due to the activity in the forum i was able to accumulate 150 points,i am glad that i accumulated 150 points,i just need to make 2 rounds of posting in the forum today and i would request for a payout

That was really a good amount of points that you have accumulated yesterday with your posting activity in here. I am sure that today you can reach your target in here as it's still early for you to request for a payout in here as you still have some time to add more points.

I don't know why I am kinda fast in posting in here, one thing is just I know when you are very determined to reach your target then I am sure you can because when thinking about the processing of payment in here, it really make us motivated with our posting activity in here.

Today, I should reach a target of 400points but I'm still very far from it yet I believe that I can make it as long as I don't get distracted by offline activities. I'm really motivated to see that there are lots of posters who have acquired a great deal of points in MTW already.

I am sure that I can reach my target in here by tomorrow as I will just do two rounds of posting so I will surely start my posting activity in here early morning when my internet connection is quite fast and it's quite enjoyable posting when your internet is fast. Anyway, I have seen that some members have some good amount of points in their account.

When I'm through with my target in the sister forum, I will use the rest of today and tomorrow to accomplish my target in MTW. Even though I still have points just above 200, I believe that I can reach 400points there tomorrow as long as I can suspend my posting activities in other forums.

I really don't understand myself. In two to three days straight I post in here regularly then suddenly I stop posting for five days then I'm back posting again. I tried to maintain and sustain my posting power in here but same time I just feel too lazy to post in here sometimes. I guess its because I earn good in forex that I just some how reject to post in here. beside if you can earn 10 to 50 dollars easy in each of my forex account then I'm sure you going to prioritize forex trading than ptp posting.

@budado you are right; forex trading is more profitable than posting but not everyone has a good forex knowledge. Just try as much as possible to balance your activities but its obvious that you will be more focused on Forex because it pays much higher.

Back to the topic, I'm very close to my target in the sister forum. Immediately I'm done here, I may make good activity in MTW and I intend reaching may target by spreading my posting activities to 3 sections if possible; its bEen long I made activity in the payment processor section and I think I will make some activity there.